• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Andross for Brawl! Starfox needs a cool enemy

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Alright. One day away before we get to see some characters. I am guessing we are gonna get the starting roster. So instead of making another thread with all my guesses of the roster, I am gonna slap my list right here. (Kadi's list gave me the inspiration)

These choices are somewhat based on who I want, but also based on who I really think will get in. Here we go. The hypothetical limit will be 35.

Star Fox Franchise:

1. ANDROSS... with a body(no need to explain this one; the main villain)
2. Fox
3. Krystal (not my top pick, but the odds are in her favor. Plus she can be unique enough and adds to the female count)

Mario Series:

4. Mario
5. Princess Peach
6. Bowser
7. Yoshi
8. Toad
9. Wario

Luigi is gonna sit this one out.

DK series
10. DK
11. Diddy and Dixie team (IC replacement, although I think it will use a tag team switching system)

Zelda Series
12. Link
13. Zelda without Sheik
14. Gannondorf
15. Midna saddled up on Wolf Link

Captain Falcon's series

16. Captain Falcon

Pokemon

17. Pikachu
18. Mewtwo
19. Lucario

Jiggs is gonna take a break this time around.

Fire Emblem
20. Marth

Dreamland series

21. Kirby
22. Metaknight
23. King DeDeDe

Metroid series

24. Samus
25. Zero Suit Samus (diff char)
26. Ridley

Earthbound series

27. Lucas (Ness's replacement)

Pit's series

28. Pit

Newcomers from different series

29. Balloon Fighter
30. Tom Nook
31. Andy from that something Wars (sounds like a popular choice)
32. Captain Olimar

Third Party
33. Geno
34. Sonic
35. Snake

Zeela12

Smash Ace
you rather have Balloon fighter over JigglyPuff? and just when Fire emblem is at it's highest popularity point ever you smash that by putting only Marth in it?

I'm sorry but I'm going to go cry.

Blazer

Smash Ace
You are a blind soul bowserlick...Where do you expect Andross' body to come from, eh? Thin air? That would completely compromise his character yyou know that? Showing a full body Andross walking around fighting completely destroys the essence of Andross. Andross is supposed to be an experiment gone wrong. A monkey who's experiments lead him to being larger than life and deformed. And you want to ruin that just so you can have him in Brawl? Not only that, the time spent creating a full body and a full moveset is very long and would cause many other characters to not make it in. Believe it or not Sakurai is not watching this board and will not see your moveset and even if he did it is doubtful he would use it.
You poor fool. Take a moment and step back and think before suggesting something this outrageous.

Shuma

Smash Hero
First than all, why is Geno third party?

Second No Luigi? No Jiggly?

Third: Only Marth? No FE Villain?

fourth: No Wolf?

fifth: Only Captain Falcon? No S. Goroh? No Black Shadow? no Deathborn?

six: Ness gone!?

Seven: Captain Olimar!?

eight: Andy!? No General Sturm?

You're not only an Andross Fan, you're completly Insane!.

My Roster? This is based on mere speculation of who i think will get in:

Mario Series:

Mario
Luigi
Yoshi
Bowser
Peach
Wario
Geno(perhaps)

Starfox:

Fox
Falco
Wolf or/and Krystal

Dk Series:

Dk
Diddy Kong
Cap'n K. Rool(Captain NOT king)

Metroid series:

Samus/Zero suit Samus
Ridley and/or Dark Samus

Zelda Series:

TP Link
TP Zelda
TP Ganondorf
Midna(perhaps...)

Pokemon Series:

Pikachu
Mewtwo
Jiggly
Lucario and/or Deoxis

F zero series:

Captain Falcon
Samurai Goroh and/or Black Shadow

Fire Emblem series

note: i don't know anything about the popularity of the Characters from the FE games so this is Pure speculation.

Marth and/or Ike
Black Knight

Kirbi series:

Kirby
Metaknight
King Dedede

Earthbound series:

Ness

Pit Icarus series:

Pit

newcomers from other series:

Note: i don't know if Nintendo would add more characters from other series but if they do i guess it would be something like:

Golden sun series:

Issac and/or Felix

Advance Wars series:

Note: this is again only speculation.

Andy
General Sturm

Third Party:

Snake
Sonic
Megaman

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
I couldn't think of a more appropiate place to post for my 800th time.

I have to admit the AT's make me a little nervous. Andross would make an excellent summon, but the idea is too easy. I hope Sakurai takes the chance with one of the craziest villains of all time.

But I am not about to surrender. Andross fighting along side of Gannondrof, Bowser, Metaknight, and Mewtwo makes me shake in untainted joy. Whatever that means.

We have the big overweight bully (Bowser), the power starved warlock (Gannondrof), the brooding mastermind (Mewtwo), the misguided knight (Meta), and the completely mad straightjacket material that is Andross.

They would look awesome walking in slow motion toward the contenders.

Hey I just saw a bird flying past the window. Maybe I will name it bird because that is the animal it is. (By the way that was making fun of Wolf)

Viroxor

Smash Ace
Falco is a real name, actually. Even though it's one letter short of "Falcon". But then people would get him and the Cap'n mixed up, so it's for the best.

Anyway, I, for one, think Andross could be pretty cool (even though I hate monkeys and apes of any sort). Krystal and Wolf are far more likely to get in, but I still think he could be a nice addition. There might be better, but ah well. I absolutely love the idea of the stage with Andross and the Arwings. He could be like Kraid on Zebes in Melee.

To quote his own nephew, Andrew (even though this doesn't necessarily reflect my views, it seems fitting):

"Andross's enemy is my enemy!"

Shuma

Smash Hero
I can assure you Andross is doomed to an AT, for this game and all those Smash Games in the near future.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Eh, I've heard Andross is pretty much the same boss as in Adventures.. and that was the only one I played. Not sure how they would put him in opposed to Wolf who looks like he would be a better melee fighter.

This... can be classified as a hate post towards Andross.

But I just truly think that Wolf has the look of a fighter and would be an awesome addition.

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to see Andross in Brawl, not as a PC, but as a Boss (just liek the hands). I want Marx too =P
I agree with you,
but Andross can't beat Wolf's mechanical eye... :p
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Andross IS the giant floating gorilla guy, right?

Viroxor

Smash Ace
I want to ask you a question if I may
Do you really in your heart, think that Andross will be making a playable appearance in Brawl?
Assuming you were referring to me, no. I don't think he has a chance, I'm just saying there are things that could be done if he were.

And, for the record, Bass>Protoman.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Looks some posts up, i knew it, Pwned bowserlick ****ing PWNED, make way for.

Lord O'Donnell.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
hey, what happened to your KGB icon shuma? Aslo, bowserlick made the coolest wolf moveset yet, its on like page 60 of the wolf thread

Shuma

Smash Hero
It dissapeared when i changed my sig to a Ridley Sig, then dissapeared again when i changed my sig to my current Sig.

And i dissagree, Fang's the First moveset is the best Moveset for Lord O'Donnell that i've seen.

Hong

The Strongest
Haha! Not only is he AT'd, but they picked his goofy look. Though I guess the metallic appearance is better since you really can't get more original than this. xD

I'll be too busy laughing to dodge it.

Hong

The Strongest
It's more scary than "goofy".
Well then that would mean that I have a bad sense of humour. :p

Regardless, I find it very degrading of Andross yet it holds the essence and respect for Star Fox's debut.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I prefer that appearance over the one Andross had in SF64 anytime. The latter one gave me nightmares when I was young o_O If he makes it as an AT, there's a big possibility that we will see more of Starfox characters *looks at Wolf pic* That would be awesome ^^

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Andross is the best AT yet. And I think he really works as an assist trophy, I wouldnt be too fond of a giant floating head as a selectable character.

Yes im aware that isnt andross' only form, but the andross we have in the AT is from snes, and Snes >>> god

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
That's not his only form, but all of his forms that I know of are also giant floating heads. Except for one that's a giant floating brain.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
l0l you guys g0t oWn3d,Andr0ss is an Ass1st tr0phi3 n0w,hahahahahahaha Ander0ss is dead in the Brawl Graveyard,HAHAHAHAHAHA

tmanneopets

Smash Cadet
^ Sad

Anyway, I think he's an awsome AT. He fires awesome polygonal thingies. Very annoying and painful.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Andross actually looks like a good AT.

I'm glad they went with his old look. I don't know if it was for Nostalgia or not, but it's reminding me of my childhood with the Super Nintendo already.

NukeA6

Smash Master
It just looks weird... Like Mario, he's the devil *shudders*.
Offtopic: Did you see the videogame PETA made? Super Chick Sisters I think it was. They make Mario look like a piece of crap. It is so insulting.

Ontopic: We still got Monkey Andross as a boss. As for being playable, no hope for that. Sorry guys.

Conker1

Smash Ace
Nintendo should sue the hell out of PETA for that flash game.

No more Starfox characters for PC!

Fox and Falco are all we need!

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Poor Andross. Sakurai not only made him into an assist trophy, but ripped into him as well. But he does look awesome, and actually more menancing as a polygon face. I guess now the only villain with a real chance is Wolf.... or Pigma!

Looks some posts up, i knew it, Pwned bowserlick ****ing PWNED, make way for.
You mispelled owned twice. Once in capital letters. I can understand this because the O and P are so close to each other on the keyboard. Otherwise it would be something an idiot would do.

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Offtopic: Did you see the videogame PETA made? Super Chick Sisters I think it was. They make Mario look like a piece of crap. It is so insulting.
Yeah, PETArds will do anything.

Ontopic: We still got Monkey Andross as a boss. As for being playable, no hope for that. Sorry guys.
We can still rub it in the face of all the people who said "Oh eM G! Aandross has no way to make it in even as a trophy!!". At first I hated the idea, but Bowserlick always remained a good sport and never said any ******** things like that back. Also, he makes killer movesets. Good show Bowserlick, you surely are more mature than me.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Poor Andross. Sakurai not only made him into an assist trophy, but ripped into him as well. But he does look awesome, and actually more menancing as a polygon face. I guess now the only villain with a real chance is Wolf.... or Pigma!
MISSION COMPLETE!!

Anyway yeah Im sure we'll get monkey andross as a boss, but this AT looks interesting...

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Andross deconfirmed as a character for Brawl due to today's update. I didn't even think about him being in here, so it doesn't matter to me.

Shuma

Smash Hero
You mispelled owned twice. Once in capital letters. I can understand this because the O and P are so close to each other on the keyboard. Otherwise it would be something an idiot would do.
Ha, what? Pwned and Owned are 2 diferent things Bowser.

Top Bottom