• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An Entire Thread in Defense of Corrin

Eskelsen

Smash Cadet
NNID
Eskelsen
Let me preface what I'm about to say by stating I am not a Fire Emblem fan; although the games look interesting, I've never played an FE game and have no interest in playing one to be honest. When I first saw the the reveal, I thought "Wow, we are going to get another Marth/Lucina, Roy, Ike character." When I say that I don't mean these characters are clones (except for Lucina), but more so that they fit this certain archetype in Smash 4. That archetype being focused on out spacing your opponent with strong disjoints; however, there are variations within these characters and how they accomplish their spacing. When I finished watching the Corrin trailer and the move-set showcase, I thought that Corrin was an incredibly unique character. While he does seem like a spacing character, he also seemed to be a heavy mix-up based character that could pressure opponents with Dragon Lunge and his neutral-b (cant remember the name), much like Decapre from SF4. I was so interested by the dynamics of Dragon Lunge and the whole character in general. He really seemed nothing like the other FE characters, similar to how Robin is quite different as well. I couldn't care less where this character came from, or who he looks similar too. But for some unfortunate reason people just see another character from FE. Why? Because he has a sword and looks like they do. When I look at a character I really don't care about their theme, what they look like, or where they came from, I care about their mechanics and if they are viable in high level competitive play. Most people that discredit Corrin as being 'another FE character' are looking at him with an incredibly shallow perspective. To be honest, even within Marth, Roy and Ike they are still quite different from each other, despite fitting the same archetype. Of course, if all you see a sword wielding anime character, then yes, they are very similar. That being said Corrin only used his sword for a few attacks, he uses that weird ass dragon spike that comes out of his arm.

I suppose, that my view of this character can be considered shallow as well, since this is based off of a small trailer.

Last edited:

Hark17ball

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talos21
3DS FC
0662-5845-1699
Lucina can reclass into Archer, and she also uses Nidhogg as a secondary weapon in STEAM. Just swapping out Shield Breaker alone for a projectile would make Lucina play much more differently. (In fact, there's a Project M mod that does this exactly!)

All I did was pull something she can actually do from her games, and now Lucina has actual differences from Marth.

Could also swap out Dolphin Slash for Aether.
I would LOVE for that. Instead of just a copy paste use things she could in game...even like Robin combining class elements or w.e would have been great.

telex

Corrin and Robin <3
NNID
tellex1
Well..personally...I love Fire Emblem. I'm ridiculously excited for FE14. I loved Corrin's look ever since the default avatar was revealed last year. Aesthetically I like characters with long white/silver/grey hair and red or brown eyes.

But more generally, I don't even know if I could consider Corrin to be a swordfighter. Yes, she will have a sword, but her main kit consists of the dragon fang moves. To me the dragon fang concept is just so unique and awesome that I get overwhelmingly excited just thinking about playing her lol. If you manage to remove the stigma around Fire Emblem, 'anime' characters, and sword users, Corrin is a character who turns into a freaking dragon, which is super unique.

Also, from a business standpoint...Corrin makes more sense as a tie in for the upcoming game than a character who hasn't appeared in a game that's on sale for a while. As unfortunate as that is, Smash's primary aim is to make money after all.
Not that this is going to win anybody over :p

I'm not doing a good job at convincing people here at all lol. but at the end of the day, Corrin is in and there's nothing we can do, for better or worse. I'm not going to try to convince people to like her....so why did i write this??

I'm the worst:ness:

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
For what its worth, I don't think Corrin was chosen so much to advertise Fire Emblem Fates so much as that Fates being all but guaranteed to do well in the West (having already done well in Japan) and him being the main character made him attractive to put in as DLC over the other "B-Listers" after Nintendo/Sakurai had decided against adding the Inklings back in June. Every other one of the alternatives to Corrin seems to suffer from one or more of:

-lack of current relevance (Isaac, K. Rool)
-being a secondary/minor character (Toad, Bandana Dee)
-being from a presently less financially successful series (Elma, Wonder Red)
-already being in the game in some form (Ridley, Isabelle)
-too much of a hastle to get the rights for (Third parties)

He's not the most desirable choice but at the same time he really isn't a dumb choice.

Last edited:

Seanp12

Smash Journeyman
What are the sales trends on DK and Metroid?

In Metroid's case, I already know that no game since Prime 1 has matched up to it, and Other M was a failure (because the internet put out an undeserved bad word-of-mouth campaign against it). So that could tip you off as to why there's no new Metroid character.

As for DK, I'm not certain. I know somebody mentioned Awakening outselling the last DK game, but I'm not sure if they're talking about Tropical Freeze or Returns 3D.

Just wondering if that could help explain why they might put more value on FE than others.

Last edited:

The Hooter Shooter

Smash Rookie
DK characters, who originated in the Mario universe.
Oh by the way just to correct this so that the maximum amount of facts are being used in this voncersation instead of misinformation, Mario originated in the Donkey Kong franchise.

Seanp12

Smash Journeyman
Oh by the way just to correct this so that the maximum amount of facts are being used in this voncersation instead of misinformation, Mario originated in the Donkey Kong franchise.
Not to mention that the current DK debuted in Donkey Kong Country. The guy from the original was Cranky.

Which is really just splitting hairs. Both characters originated from the same game, but Mario was the hero, so it was just as much a Mario as a DK game.

Renvalt

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3239-5876-7581
Not to mention that the current DK debuted in Donkey Kong Country. The guy from the original was Cranky.

Which is really just splitting hairs. Both characters originated from the same game, but Mario was the hero, so it was just as much a Mario as a DK game.
I was just about to say this, but then a question pops up: how much of Cranky and Diddy were actually Rare's handiwork? I mean, because if you think about it, we haven't seen the likes of Funky, Candy, and the other members of the Kong Clan since DKC3 (not to mention that K. Rool's inclusion would have people shouting "BOWSER RIPOFF! BOWSER CLONE!" - same as Dixie).

People can split this all they want, but at the end of the day, there will be salt no matter who ends up in Smash.

It's just that some people think that because they are older, that their rage is more justifiable than "the 13-year old brat who is clearly too stupid to know the grace and glory that is old school video gaming". Or something to that effect.

It's ageism, plain and simple.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I feel this community would be overall less salty if they would stop referring to characters as "representatives" and just referred to them as "fighters". I despise how people use the word "rep", as if a character has to fill some asinine quota instead of just being playable by their own merits. Yes, the Fire Emblem name does seem excessive, but each character individually seems varied enough to warrant their place in the roster (with the exception of clones for obvious reasons, even though they were meant as harmless extra treats).

I feel like DLC was meant more for the hardcore gamer, seeing how most characters come from games an adult would have more likely played than a child would.
Back when I was younger, I never bought DLC because I had no money of my own and didn't want to ask my parents for it since they already paid for the main game. I'd say there are a lot of children and adolescents like that. I would imagine if, say Bandanna Dee or Chibi Robo were added as DLC, the audience that those characters are meant to appeal to wouldn't have bought it. Same for veterans, assuming a parent would say, "why do you want me to buy a character that was in the old game? Go play that one instead!" My parents certainly would've been like that.

Instead, our DLC fighters come from Street Fighter, Final Fantasy, Bayonetta, and Fire Emblem. Games that a more dedicated gamer would have played (and/or will play) and appreciated and is more likely an adult. As for the veterans from old games, a financed adult would have no have no problem choosing to pay for them, and they can refuse to if they so desire.

Seanp12

Smash Journeyman
So, I looked it up on Wikipedia. DKCR3D sold 1.43 million as of December of 2013. I don't know if there are more recent numbers, and I wouldn't know where to look. Anyhow, Awakening had 1.79 million as of last December. That's a year's difference, so I can't really judge based on that.

Tropical Freeze, on the other hand, sold 1.12 million as of last December, and it only came out in February of that year. So that's also about a year's difference.

The original Returns sold 4.96 by March 2011, and that time frame matches up better with its fellows. Which means that Tropical Freeze was a huge drop in comparison to Returns, and that can only be partially blamed on the Wii's success relative to the Wii U.

So maybe they figured that since the game featuring Dixie Kong didn't hit it off as well as its predecessor, they already had all of the DK reps they needed. Meanwhile, FEA was a huge spike in sales for that series, and Fates already sold half a million in Japan alone. So they thought, eh, why not?

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
So, I looked it up on Wikipedia. DKCR3D sold 1.43 million as of December of 2013. I don't know if there are more recent numbers, and I wouldn't know where to look. Anyhow, Awakening had 1.79 million as of last December. That's a year's difference, so I can't really judge based on that.

Tropical Freeze, on the other hand, sold 1.12 million as of last December, and it only came out in February of that year. So that's also about a year's difference.

The original Returns sold 4.96 by March 2011, and that time frame matches up better with its fellows. Which means that Tropical Freeze was a huge drop in comparison to Returns, and that can only be partially blamed on the Wii's success relative to the Wii U.

So maybe they figured that since the game featuring Dixie Kong didn't hit it off as well as its predecessor, they already had all of the DK reps they needed. Meanwhile, FEA was a huge spike in sales for that series, and Fates already sold half a million in Japan alone. So they thought, eh, why not?
Not exactly. Tropical Freeze's lack of representation has more to do with coming out way too late and how far away Retro Studios is from the rest of Nintendo's studios making it harder to get assets. Awakening by contrast had far better timing coming out right after Kid Icarus released. Sakurai had likely already decided on Robin as a fighter long before Awakening was even released in the west. Awakenings sales likely play a huge factor in Lucina getting her own slot however.

In respect to the DLC, I think Sakurai would have still opted with Corrin or somebody else even if Tropical Freeze had sold double or triple the amount of units. It really isn't much of an exaggeration that Sakurai has something against the DK series. I mean seven damn remixes of Jungle Hijinks!?

Last edited:

SpandexBullets

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thespandex
As an animator and artist, I adore Corrin's character design and moveset.
From my understanding, the character's armour and clothing are dragonscale from the dragonblood in Corrin's body, and as their attacks get more powerful, they naturally transform into a dragon. The character is naked like Mystique, and their form changes naturally in extreme situations.

That is such an amazing clever idea and I love it so much and I cannot wait to play Corrin. This character made the whole direct for me.
I'm also glad they altered the female Corrin's design to be more similar to the male version, as their one difference in armour is really sexist and totally unnecessary. There's already 3 out of 11 female characters in this game that included design choices to attract the male gaze and so it's pretty great to see another female character that's taken as seriously as her male opponents.

and then Bayonetta AAAUGHH SAKURWHY

Last edited:

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Xenoblade Chronicles - 1.42million units sold - 3 games - 1 character - average sales per game 473k
Three games? What? Let's count:

Xenoblade

1 game. Okay, let's try other ways of counting:

Xenogears
Xenosaga Ep. 1
Xenosaga Ep. 2
Xenosaga Ep. 3
Xenosaga 1+2
Xenoblade
Xenoblade X

Nope, that's seven. Let's try counting by series:

Xenogears
Xenosaga
Xenoblade
Xenoblade X

That's four. What if we try this?

Xenoblade (Wii)
Xenoblade (New 3DS)
Xenoblade X

There's our three! We only had to count one game twice, add the most recent, and ignore the entire rest of the Xenoseries.

Last edited:

The Hooter Shooter

Smash Rookie

I'm not sure what you think that adds or detracts from what was said.

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
really sexist and totally unnecessary
If you hadn't pointed it out, nobody would have noticed. I had to stare at both pictures for a few seconds before noticing that there even was a difference beyond one set of armor accommodating certain anatomical features. But, hey, it's 2015. Everything is sexist!

Last edited:

SpandexBullets

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thespandex
If you hadn't pointed it out, nobody would have noticed. I had to stare at both pictures for a few seconds before noticing that there even was a difference beyond one set of armor accommodating certain anatomical features. But, hey, it's 2015. Everything is sexist!

um, certain anatomical features include exposed thighs because...?
But it's fine, you're right. If the director of the game told the character designers to put that in, it must be my fault. I should just jog on back to Tumblr, away from the the smash community that is almost entirely devoid of women for some unknown reason.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Last edited:

SpandexBullets

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thespandex

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Sorry, it seems like all of the DLC choices thus far save for Mewtwo, Lucas and Roy came out of nowhere. There's no way to predict, but hey! Sakurai said Bayonetta is the last "newcomer". Never that she's the last character to be put in!
I'd love to believe that but i'm not putting my hopes in that. It's just a travesty what happened on Tuesday. I want to try and not think about what happened but it's impossible to not think of it. Even if I choose not to buy these characters, i'm going to have to see them on FG and the thought of that just pisses me off. Call me salty if you'd like or whatever term you want but that's how it is. Why DLC had to end this way IJDK. It left such a foul taste in a lot of people's mouth and this isn't the way to do things.

I just pray to the lord Cheesus Crust that by some miracle Sakurai blatantly lied to us to keep Wolf a secret from us and that he's secretly planning to release him in April.

Seanp12

Smash Journeyman
Not exactly. Tropical Freeze's lack of representation has more to do with coming out way too late and how far away Retro Studios is from the rest of Nintendo's studios making it harder to get assets. Awakening by contrast had far better timing coming out right after Kid Icarus released. Sakurai had likely already decided on Robin as a fighter long before Awakening was even released in the west. Awakenings sales likely play a huge factor in Lucina getting her own slot however.

In respect to the DLC, I think Sakurai would have still opted with Corrin or somebody else even if Tropical Freeze had sold double or triple the amount of units. It really isn't much of an exaggeration that Sakurai has something against the DK series. I mean seven damn remixes of Jungle Hijinks!?
Given that Corrin was begun after Smash was finished, I don't think timing would have been as much of a problem as it would have normally. And Lucina's just a glorified costume. Sales made no difference there. Just time. Had there been more time, Alph would have been separate too, and had there been less time, there would be no Lucina, Dark Pit, or Dr. Mario.

And Jungle Hijinx is a great song! Yes, perhaps the number of remixes is excessive, but I don't see how that indicates a bias against DK. If anything, it indicates a bias toward Jungle Hijinx above any other DK songs.

SpandexBullets

Smash Journeyman
NNID
thespandex
Given that Corrin was begun after Smash was finished, I don't think timing would have been as much of a problem as it would have normally. And Lucina's just a glorified costume. Sales made no difference there. Just time. Had there been more time, Alph would have been separate too, and had there been less time, there would be no Lucina, Dark Pit, or Dr. Mario.

And Jungle Hijinx is a great song! Yes, perhaps the number of remixes is excessive, but I don't see how that indicates a bias against DK. If anything, it indicates a bias toward Jungle Hijinx above any other DK songs.
I think it's just cos he likes fire emblem and wants to make sword fightersto balance out all the brawlers. Also popular game.
And even if she is a lesser Marth, I really dig Lucina's design.

Last edited:

Seanp12

Smash Journeyman
He definitely likes FE. I can't even bring myself to argue that he doesn't have a pro-FE bias anymore, what with Roy coming back, but not Wolf. But it's presumption that he secretly hates some franchises that irritates me. If he doesn't think he can make Ridley work, then of course there wouldn't be another Metroid character. Samus and Mother Brain are the only other two consistently recurring ones.

Granted, if this were before the summer, before I ever played a FE game, I probably would be miffed. Not as much as a lot of people, but I'd think it were monotonous. Now that I've played Awakening, Blazing Sword, Sacred Stones, Radiant Dawn, and Shadow Dragon, you could say that I've developed my own FE bias as well. And I ain't even mad.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
His bias clouds his judgement of looking beyond that series though and that's what's wrong with him. He also really doesn't like Golden Sun given he not only not made Isaac a fighter but cut him as an AT and as a trophy.

He just needs to step down as the director in the next game really. Time to give this franchise a new director.

Last edited:

Seanp12

Smash Journeyman
His bias clouds his judgement of looking beyond that series though and that's what's wrong with him. He also really doesn't like Golden Sun given he not only not made Isaac a fighter but cut him as an AT and as a trophy.

He just needs to step down as the director in the next game really. Time to give this franchise a new director.
Correlation is not causation. Just because one thing is absent that was there before does not mean he hates the series.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Correlation is not causation. Just because one thing is absent that was there before does not mean he hates the series.
Would really like to know his reasoning for doing that then. Seems like a very unjustified cut even if it's an AT cut.

Seanp12

Smash Journeyman
Would really like to know his reasoning for doing that then. Seems like a very unjustified cut even if it's an AT cut.
Probably just because Isaac was only the main character in one game of a series that doesn't seem to be continuing any time soon. And he doesn't have the appeal as a classic that Little Mac does.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Probably just because Isaac was only the main character in one game of a series that doesn't seem to be continuing any time soon. And he doesn't have the appeal as a classic that Little Mac does.
So what? He's the icon of that series that's beloved by many and also the icon of the GBA era of gaming. He was the lead in the first game and was prominent in the 2nd along with his son being the lead in the 3rd. His series was also more recent than Mac's. It's one thing to not add him but it's another thing to freaking kill all traces of him from the game other than the song in Norfair.

Seanp12

Smash Journeyman
So what? He's the icon of that series that's beloved by many and also the icon of the GBA era of gaming. He was the lead in the first game and was prominent in the 2nd along with his son being the lead in the 3rd. His series was also more recent than Mac's. It's one thing to not add him but it's another thing to freaking kill all traces of him from the game other than the song in Norfair.
Well, like I said. Little Mac is in more for his role as a classic character. Same as Duck Hunt. Isaac doesn't have that kind of recognition.

And they didn't remove anything. They just didn't add it again. He wasn't the only AT that didn't come back.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Well, like I said. Little Mac is in more for his role as a classic character. Same as Duck Hunt. Isaac doesn't have that kind of recognition.

And they didn't remove anything. They just didn't add it again. He wasn't the only AT that didn't come back.
That's still in the scope of being cut. For a guy with that amount of popularity, it's just pathetic that he would be axed like that.

And on that note, it's just saddening the way DLC all ended. It was just like a massive buzzkill. Sakurai took the hopes and dreams of so many and sliced it all to bits. So many things people wanted other than just characters like more past stages, a Melee-esque Adventure mode, and other things that didn't happen just makes this a really bad way to go out. Not to mention the Midgar stage only has 2 songs which is absolutely lazy IMO. If this was truly Sakurai's swan song, than it's really hard for me to feel much empathy for him for how he finished it. Sorry.

Seanp12

Smash Journeyman
That's still in the scope of being cut. For a guy with that amount of popularity, it's just pathetic that he would be axed like that.

And on that note, it's just saddening the way DLC all ended. It was just like a massive buzzkill. Sakurai took the hopes and dreams of so many and sliced it all to bits. So many things people wanted other than just characters like more past stages, a Melee-esque Adventure mode, and other things that didn't happen just makes this a really bad way to go out. Not to mention the Midgar stage only has 2 songs which is absolutely lazy IMO. If this was truly Sakurai's swan song, than it's really hard for me to feel much empathy for him for how he finished it. Sorry.
He's popular here, yes. But I'd never heard of him before I started looking into Smash speculation. I'd heard of Golden Sun, yes, but not Isaac.

To be fair, Sakurai never promised anything more than characters, and he never said how many. And all DLC stages have only two songs. When you set your expectations higher than what he stated, you're bound to be disappointed. As a Ridley fan, I know.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209

The funny thing about the Smash fanbase (or any fanbase with expectations, really) is that unless we get every single thing we have on our wish list, we act as if it's the end of the world. And to make matters worse, we set extremely high expectations.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The funny thing about the Smash fanbase (or any fanbase with expectations, really) is that unless we get every single thing we have on our wish list, we act as if it's the end of the world. And to make matters worse, we set extremely high expectations.
That's not true man. There's plenty of characters that I personally don't want that I would be fine with if they got in.

And ironically enough, this move has the reverse effect for me. Before the Direct, I was hyped for FE14 and was looking forwards to it's NA release. Now that Corrin is in the game as a blatant advertisement for the game, I feel like not buying the game because of my negative feelings towards the situation.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
That's not true man. There's plenty of characters that I personally don't want that I would be fine with if they got in.

And ironically enough, this move has the reverse effect for me. Before the Direct, I was hyped for FE14 and was looking forwards to it's NA release. Now that Corrin is in the game as a blatant advertisement for the game, I feel like not buying the game because of my negative feelings towards the situation.
Not really what I meant...

Seanp12

Smash Journeyman
What's wrong with blatantly advertising a game? Particularly when it already has proven success overseas and isn't likely to bomb here?

After all, that's what a lot of Star Fox fans thought was going to happen with Wolf.

PK Gaming

Smash Lord

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
The likes of Inkling, Dixie and K. Rool, and Isaac will always be the faces of their franchises, however it long it takes for a Smash 5 to come about. They'll still not only be relevant, but also be a major player in their games along the way.

Fire Emblem constantly shakes up its roster with every game. Marth and Ike are the only that have had repeat performances. There was no guarantee that the Fates universe will be explored repeatedly for the next few years. By the time Smash 5 comes about, Fire Emblem may be on its 15th or 16th or 17th game, and the world of Fates and its characters would be largely background noise from then on.

It was a question of whether to add Corrin in now, or work with a completely new character for Smash 5. Sakurai saw what Corrin could do, and decided to go for it.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Enemy territory?

:lol
Posted that cause i'm not the biggest fan of Corrin in the world inside the Corrin thread.

Not really what I meant...
Then what did you mean? The thing about high expectations? Not sure how we set our expectations to high. Granted there were people like me who were rooting for Banjo and Crash who have legal stuff getting in the way of their inclusion.

It was a question of whether to add Corrin in now, or work with a completely new character for Smash 5. Sakurai saw what Corrin could do, and decided to go for it.
At the expense of everyone else if I might add.

Last edited:

Seanp12

Smash Journeyman
http://smashboards.com/threads/ill-...lves-vs-giraffes.421580/page-37#post-20606146

You want your reasoning here it is. I recognize i'm in enemy territory here but since you asked i'm giving this to you. I also specifically address the notion people have of giving her the pass because of her "uniquness" and how that doesn't justify the character in the game.

I'm ready for you all.
Okay, so I just read your post. Hmm. You say you aren't miffed about a character you want getting in. Then you bring up Isaac, and wonder why he wasn't chosen.

Sure, you say you hate Inklings but wouldn't have minded them. But you're still arguing that some character took "the place" of another. And that, combined with the attitude, makes your insistence of neutrality hard to believe.

Fact is that Corrin was very likely to have made it into a Smash game eventually, if no other FE game was released before then.

If you're going to be salty, then be salty at Roy, who, like Isaac, appeared as the main character in one GBA game and never again, yet is back in Smash as a semi-clone no less. (Just kidding, don't be salty at Roy, because being salty over optional DLC characters is silly.)

If anything, it makes more sense to add Corrin than Roy, because unlike Roy, his game will actually sell well. Even if Corrin wasn't in Smash.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Then what did you mean? The thing about high expectations? Not sure how we set our expectations to high. Granted there were people like me who were rooting for Banjo and Crash who have legal stuff getting in the way of their inclusion.
Well, look at it this way. Smash 4 was released as a fully complete game with an expansive roster of about 50 characters. Sometime later, we get the announcement that a single character, Mewtwo, would be added as DLC. Months later, once Mewtwo was ready, we get another character and the announcement of a Smash ballot to vote for our favorite characters. Months go by and we get more and more characters, as well as additional stages, music, and costumes, going quite well beyond what most of us expected (especially considering that, for a long time, DLC was only wishful thinking) Eventually, things wrap up with the #1 worldwide choice for a Ballot character.

And here you are complaining about not getting specific characters, specific stages, and brand new modes.

See what I mean?

Top Bottom