• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

An AMAZING Discovery!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look closely at Zelda. First look at her arms, then look at everything else.

How here's where it gets cool. Look at Shiek. First look at her arms, then look at everything else.

Shiek = Zelda!

It's the same victory pose with only a slight change in the way she holds her arms and the way she turns her head.

I just spoiled The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time for those of you who have yet to play it.

TheLake

Smash Master
I thought you were going to say

that if you put there arm poses on top of each other

you get a triangle

like triangle...

triforce...

and then i was going to actually explode

but yes this discovery is also kindacoolprettycoolbrah

Zone

Smash Champion
I thought you were going to say

that if you put there arm poses on top of each other

you get a triangle

like triangle...

triforce...

and then i was going to actually explode

but yes this discovery is also kindacoolprettycoolbrah
LMAO, I was thinking the same thing. I was trying to look at triangle shapes out of their elbows and stuff. Then I read that last sentence and was like *sighz* lol

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Hey Zone, ^^ Thanks for the comment.. I'm a keep pushing yoshi...

also lol... at the new discovery... I would've never noticed..

Zone

Smash Champion
Hey Zone, ^^ Thanks for the comment.. I'm a keep pushing yoshi...

also lol... at the new discovery... I would've never noticed..
Yeah, :D I'll catch up :D just wait til my mobility is more consistent :D and I don't spam shield 9 times in a row because I messed up 1 wavedash :D

mastermoo420

Smash Ace
LOL Only Rog.

Also, I recently played a game as Sheik against someone for fun (one of my friends), and we were both at last stock killing percentages. To recover, I had to do shift into Zelda, float towards the stage, and Up-B back on. I successfully got the ledge and played it fairly dumb by just shielding almost everything and just turtling. Eventually, I did OoS b-air sweetspot and won. It felt so good. :)

rhan

Smash Hero
Whoever that hasn't played LoZ:OoT should die anyway. Game was too good to not play. Instant classic.

Also the reason Sheik's skin is darker is because Zelda has the ability to change her eye color/skin tone/appearance in OoT. The Triforce of Wisdom grants her the power to do so.

*Huge LoZ fan*

I have never noticed the similar victory poses though... O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom