• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Amy Rose Thread

Ryan Colby

Smash Cadet
Okay its probably a very low possibility but for all you who want more girl characters you can suggest sonics obsessed fan. Amy Rose. This is just an idea for someone to make a support Thread for her if you want her.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Oh, dear. Honey, I recommend you lurk a bit more in these forums before making a topic.

*hands barrel of water*

D

Deleted member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Oh, dear. Honey, I recommend you lurk a bit more in these forums before making a topic.

*hands barrel of water*

the OP got Reyairi'ownd.

also. Amy for Brawl? No. Just no.

G4MER4LIFE

Smash Apprentice
amy rose? no offence but i would never care/play as her in brawl if she was in it lol. sorry :(

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Okay its probably a very low possibility but for all you who want more girl characters you can suggest sonics obsessed fan. Amy Rose. This is just an idea for someone to make a support Thread for her if you want her.
So you made a thread...to make someone ELSE make a thread about a character that YOU want...? And what's wrong with being called honey? XD

Lock please!

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
Amy Rose is the character I never pick in Mario And Sonic at the Olympics.
Failfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfailfail

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Stfu is shut the **** up. In case you're new. . .

IMO is in my opinion.

QFT is quoted for truth.

As for the topic. . .There's six or seven characters that should get in before Amy, and if we get Metal Sonic or Shadow instead of Ridley or Krystal, I might just die a little inside.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I definitely want to see Amy Rose playable. Piko Piko Hammer for the win! ^_^

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I can see her as an At not playable, when summoned she hit the enemies with her hammer.
Or she could run like mad to the nearest character, hug them tightly, and hang on to that chracter as she lowers movement speed by 40%. ^_^

Yellow Legend

Smash Rookie
I support Sonic characters but we already have enough hammer characters in this game imo.

I'll laugh hard if this turns out to be just like pokemon trainer.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I support Sonic characters but we already have enough hammer characters in this game imo.

I'll laugh hard if this turns out to be just like pokemon trainer.
Kirby is not a consistent hammer user and Ice-Climbers make only one character that utilize the hammer as often as possible. Hammer users are still in the minority.

SonicMario

Smash Master
In my eyes. Amy would be lucky to even get AT status. I see Amy being represented as a Sticker and/or a trophy. That's all I think that she actually has a chance for. Playable is too far of a reach I'm afraid.

SonicSSJX the Hedgehog

Smash Apprentice
In my eyes. Amy would be lucky to even get AT status. I see Amy being represented as a Sticker and/or a trophy. That's all I think that she actually has a chance for. Playable is too far of a reach I'm afraid.
She'll probably be a Trophy. But from what I heard, the MGS series got two ATs. I heard at E for All, that Tails was an AT, and since Knuckles might be a stage hazard or AT, Amy has a shot as an AT. But mostly every Sonic character has a chance as an AT.

Here are the Characters (IMO) that have the best chance to be in as an AT.

1. Tails.
2. Knuckles (or a Stage Hazard).
3. Shadow.
4. Eggman (Or an Item, his face on a item box from the Sonic games).
5. Amy.

Top Bottom