• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Amiibo General Thread - Complete Smash Bros. Set Now Avaliable!

How do you feel about Amiibos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I've pre-ordered the babe and the baby (Rosalina & Luma) from Amazon Germany.

...Well I open boxes, so as long the figure is fine.

And I have shipped something way more valuable from them before, and it remains in near mint condition to this day.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
I've pre-ordered the babe and the baby (Rosalina & Luma) from Amazon Germany.

...Well I open boxes, so as long the figure is fine.

And I have shipped something way more valuable from them before, and it remains in near mint condition to this day.
How did you order them from their good sir could you talk me through it ?
I live in the UK. =^3
How do you guys store your amiibo?
Got mine right above my TV in order of appearance and a few thrown in.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Has Nintendo said anything about releasing the rest of the Smash roster as Amiibo? Because I would really like to have ZSS, Ness and Doctor Mario.
Ness has been indirectly confirmed through game footage during the direct showing him with an "FP" tag. There are plans to make the entire roster though, so we just have to be patient.

I just put them on my shelf next to my game boxes. I get the feeling that I'm not going to have enough room for all of them if they're all going to be visible even if I'm only getting 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

B4ssick L3e

Smash Cadet
Ness has been indirectly confirmed through game footage during the direct showing him with an "FP" tag. There are plans to make the entire roster though, so we just have to be patient.

I just put them on my shelf next to my game boxes. I get the feeling that I'm not going to have enough room for all of them if they're all going to be visible even if I'm only getting 10.
AWESOME! But what are the chances off Mii fighters getting Amiibo? I assume very low.:confused:

Dreamy Luigi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DreamyZack
3DS FC
3239-3015-8059
On my shelf, once I get the ones I preordered + Rosalina they'll be ordered like this:
:4sonic::rosalina::4luigi::4mario::4yoshi::4link::4sheik::4tlink::4kirby::4falcon:
I might get Zelda to have all the Zelda 'heroes' together (plus her amiibo doesn't look bad).

Yoshi and Link will always stay in the middle front since they were my first two amiibo.

Has Nintendo said anything about releasing the rest of the Smash roster as Amiibo? Because I would really like to have ZSS, Ness and Doctor Mario.
Somewhere it was confirmed the whole roster is getting amiibo, at E3 maybe? s:
Even if it's not confirmed it's sure to happen.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
How did you order them from their good sir could you talk me through it ?
I live in the UK. =^3

Got mine right above my TV in order of appearance and a few thrown in.
http://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B00Q6A56C0/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1421113716&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SY200_QL40

Just click the pre order button there.

Also, anyone looking for Marth, he is still there on Amazon Germany for retail price (by EU standards).

AWESOME! But what are the chances off Mii fighters getting Amiibo? I assume very low.:confused:
Actually, Miyamoto has said that they are considering opening a service where people can order Amiibos of their Miis. Apparently, he has an Amiibo of his Mii already.

--------

Rosalina is the best selling Amiibo on Amazon Germany right now:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
Yes, they've stated all characters will be amiibo.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
New direct on the 14th!!

Question: Would you guys collect a new, non smash, amiibo line as well?

Nixon Corral

Southland Scion
NNID
Nixon_Corral
New direct on the 14th!!

Depends on the games they work with and what the figures are! Pokemon seems like a good fit for Amiibo, and I might bite for a Gengar.

If they made Amiibo for F-Zero (preferably of the machines), I'd buy them all. But I seriously doubt that'll happen.

Nintendo has said they're committed to Amiibo, so we're definitely getting more. We'll see what happens.

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
GUYS IF YOU NEED PIT HE IS AVAILABLE ON YESASIA.COM RIGHT NOW!

IT MIGHT NOT LAST LONG! GO GO GO!

I ordered Wii Fit Trainer from them near Christmas. It's currently shipping to me from Hong Kong. I'd trust them, personally. Amiibo there cost $18.99 but the shipping cost is way cheap!

edit: Whoa, and he's gone... incredible...

Last edited:

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
New direct on the 14th!!

A Fire Emblem line of some sort would be tempting. I'm not sure anything would loosen up my wallet after the Smash line unless the figures not only looked good, but accomplished something as well. I'm basically buying the Smash set because it feels right to have a full set, since Smash 4 is a pretty monumental game in many ways... and they look great. Very few figure lines could excite me on this level on basically looks alone.

ThatNintendoDude

Smash Apprentice
NNID
THATNINTEND0DUDE
3DS FC
3437-3553-0356
I'm expecting a hard release date for Wave 3, and maybe a preview of when and what we can expect from Wave 4?

(Please :4ness:)

Last edited:

Modular Zeal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tsquared
3DS FC
2750-1105-6750
New direct on the 14th!!

Yes, I definitely would! And that's what scares me, just getting about 7 of the Sm4sh amiibo has cost me enough, but probably if they do make more other series i will try my best to limit myself to one or two.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I won't be collecting anything beyond the Smash line, unless a small collection that interests me pops up. I will get individual characters I like though, even if they are variants of my favourite Smash characters.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Well unless they're are less shipped than i think but

It just hit me

The joke may be on the jerk because what if the rosalina ones have like 10x or 20x more deliverys than he thinks

Or did he bother checking if rosalina is a common one or not

Last edited:

ThatNintendoDude

Smash Apprentice
NNID
THATNINTEND0DUDE
3DS FC
3437-3553-0356
We may get a female Robin amiibo, but she'll be on the same stand as male Robin. Judging from that they're going from the artwork, the Robin amiibo may be one of the best amiibo yet.
If this is the case, wouldn't they have done this with the Wii Fit Trainer amiibo, since there is a male version?

I think it would be cool if it was just Male Robin for the first wave, and then after all the other Smash amiibo release there's an "Alt Wave", with amiibo of Male WFT, Female Robin, Alph, the Koopalings, etc.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
If this is the case, wouldn't they have done this with the Wii Fit Trainer amiibo, since there is a male version?

I think it would be cool if it was just Male Robin for the first wave, and then after all the other Smash amiibo release there's an "Alt Wave", with amiibo of Male WFT, Female Robin, Alph, the Koopalings, etc.
To be fair though they initially revealed them as a pair I mean the stand side by side :4robinm::4robinf:
The WFT came later so maybe not him:4wiifitm:
And the Robin's both have different pose's.

But that also applies to ...........:4bowserjr::4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig: Oh Christ my wallet is screaming now.

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
To be fair though they initially revealed them as a pair I mean the stand side by side :4robinm::4robinf:
The WFT came later so maybe not him:4wiifitm:
And the Robin's both have different pose's.

But that also applies to ...........:4bowserjr::4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig: Oh Christ my wallet is screaming now.
How does it matter that they are different poses? At that point, they are barely different poses anyway.

bobele

Smash Rookie
NNID
bobele
Got my acrylic steps today to present my amiibos adequately… Collection complete and I can lean back for about one week, when the hunting starts again. This will keep us collectors busy for month to come :)

N7S

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NathanSovik
Got my acrylic steps today to present my amiibos adequately… Collection complete and I can lean back for about one week, when the hunting starts again. This will keep us collectors busy for month to come :)

That virtual boy though.

EmblemCrossing

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EmblemCrossing
3DS FC
1590-4692-1363
Wii Fit Trainer is coming from japan, very excited. That means wave 1 and 2 are finished!

But uh, I waited too long on Wave 3. Is it just me, or are they pretty much sold out everywhere? I already have Rosalina, Shulk, Ike and Mega Man on preorder, but I missed out on Meta Knight and Lucario.

Anyone have any suggestions for :4metaknight:/:4lucario:? I'm thinking about preordering the rest of the non store exclusive ones off of newegg, anyone have any experience with them? Do they put stickers on the boxes/package poorly?

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Wii Fit Trainer is coming from japan, very excited. That means wave 1 and 2 are finished!

But uh, I waited too long on Wave 3. Is it just me, or are they pretty much sold out everywhere? I already have Rosalina, Shulk, Ike and Mega Man on preorder, but I missed out on Meta Knight and Lucario.

Anyone have any suggestions for :4metaknight:/:4lucario:? I'm thinking about preordering the rest of the non store exclusive ones off of newegg, anyone have any experience with them? Do they put stickers on the boxes/package poorly?
:4metaknight:
http://www.amazon.it/Nintendo-10695...1421188858&sr=1-4&keywords=meta+knight+amiibo

:4lucario:
http://www.amazon.de/Nintendo-10688...qid=1421188960&sr=1-1&keywords=lucario+amiibo

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
FAKER!

I made that joke already with my Sonic "Amiibo". :p

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
http://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B00Q6A56C0/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1421113716&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SY200_QL40

Just click the pre order button there.

Also, anyone looking for Marth, he is still there on Amazon Germany for retail price (by EU standards).

Actually, Miyamoto has said that they are considering opening a service where people can order Amiibos of their Miis. Apparently, he has an Amiibo of his Mii already.

--------

Rosalina is the best selling Amiibo on Amazon Germany right now:

Goodness how did I forget to reply to this.
I must ask do I need a new account for this or des the UK one work on the German site.
Also how much the postage if you wouldn't mind sharing :3

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Goodness how did I forget to reply to this.
I must ask do I need a new account for this or des the UK one work on the German site.
Also how much the postage if you wouldn't mind sharing :3
UK account works I believe.

The final price for me including shipping was roughly €23.

Top Bottom