• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Americans like Dr. Pepper eh...

Browny

Smash Hater
Link to original post: [drupal=4781]Americans like Dr. Pepper eh...[/drupal]

So theres this battlefield 3 promotion where apparently you can redeem codes on Dr. Pepper cans to get some decent freebies in game... Except they dont sell this drink in Australia

I know a fair few people who are really interested in getting this but its too hard to find a store that sells imported drinks. I know how much americans like the stuff so I thought I'd put this out there... If anyone here normally buys Dr. Pepper and happens to come across the BF3 promotional cans, would they be able to tell me the promo codes so I can give them to my friends here in aus? Thanks

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
There is no dot at the end of Dr in Dr Pepper.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
You're saying he's not really a doctor?!

:phone:

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Australia doesn't have Dr Pepper? That's crazy.

The can I'm drinking now lacks any BF3 promo, but I'll be sure to send them your way if I come across them.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
DP is gross for the most part. It's good on occasion, but too much reaaaaaalllly, is bad.

Australia doesn't need Dr Pepper.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I drink it all the time & have no interest in generic FPS' so if I come across any codes i'll give them to you.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It used to taste like cough medicine to me.
Then MLG Dallas happened, and now I can't get enough of the stuff. :applejack:

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I haven't had soda since I was 12. The only exception to that rule is root beer for root beer floats.

Maybe you should just buy another Coca-Cola Brand product.=??? It might be on one of those instead... >.>

Browny

Smash Hater
I've had the stuff before, you can buy it in Aus but its very rare to find a shop that sells it.

I'll just say, it must be an acquired taste :p no different to how you guys would think vegemite tastes lol.

Thanks for the responses btw.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Just checked all three 16 or so packs of Dr. Pepper that my dad bought (why the hell do we need so much of that crap?), and unless you want to come here and drink the Dr. Pepper before my family does (and rots their teeth), or you want your tuition paid for (according to the promos on it), there's nothing you probably want from those cans of sugar, caffeine, and all kinds of organ melting crap. :laugh:

-LzR-

Smash Hero
Dr Pepper is terrible and you should feel bad for drinking it. Dirty water on the ground tastes better (yes, I have drinked dirty water on the ground >_>)

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Dr Pepper tastes like cough syrup.

However, I can also tell you that it tastes a bit different depending on where you get it. It tasted even more like cough syrup in Canada than it did in Texas. It was a tad smoother in Texas, and that's where the drink started, so I guess that's the "real" version of it.

Can't stand either version though. I've tried multiple times, and it always makes my stomach churn. Mountain Dew/Energy Dew is the way to go.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Of all the soft drinks I thought I read somewhere that Dr. Pepper had a pH of 2.96, which was the most acidic of all of them. Then again that same source said Gatorade was more acidic than Mountain Dew, which is hard for me to believe. I've got to go find it.

Top Bottom