• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ambitions as a Plumber; A Mario FAQ

Drift

Smash Cadet
Just practice man. That's about it. The only thing you can do is practice. You'll get it down. Even the Pros mess up about 1 time in every 20 attempts so...don't feel too bad about it.
Alright. I know I can be much better but I need to space a bit better. I guess I will work on it all weekend and see how I do.:psycho:

Shök

Smash Champion
lol, funny how the best bowser just comes into the mario threads, lol

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Hey Eggz is it a known fact that all good Mario players must listen to techno

Its a known fact that all Bowser players must be sexy ;)

B.W.

Smash Champion
Because techno and Mario just mix well.

Like peanut butter and jelly, or grilled cheese and tomato soup.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
yes exactly like that actually.

when im playing mario and listening to techno im pretending to be playing with bowser and ****** like kevinM does lol

mario-man

Smash Lord
Or like Mario works so well with mario-man........

EDIT: I bet KevinM is a BEAST w/Bowser. No joke. LOL

B.W.

Smash Champion
Hehe.

Umm For me...

Cascada, Scooter, DJ Sammy, Alice Deejay, Nightcore, Hideki Naganuma, a few things from OC Remix, and of course DJ Eggz.

And there's probably more that I just can't think of..

Shök

Smash Champion
no dj tiesto? damm dude. yeah, eggz has some awesome songs

B.W.

Smash Champion
Not only awesome, but most of them are pretty long too, which is very satisfying.

Listening to some Tiesto now, since you mentioned it. Always gotta try it to see if ya like it.

Shök

Smash Champion
go to youtube and put dj tiesto power mix, those are his best songs in one video. well which eggz song do you think is the best?

B.W.

Smash Champion
My favorite is definitally Italobrothers Mix, but I also like Speedbreaker and Of Gods and Art.

-PM-

Smash Ace
if me and eggz took the time to type out all of the techno we listen to our arms would fall off and we'd suck at samsh =[

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I don't know any techno artists, I only happen to hear techno/trance over the radio or in combo vids. Techno is really hard to get into =/

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
This thread is too cool haha

Gimpy and I are really good friends irl. He used to live like 30 minutes away so we hung out kinda often. Then he moved to cali for school. T_T
Well, at least you get to see him and are good friends. Oh, and what would be a good strategy to use against Captain Falcon?

Tujex

Smash Ace
I hate playing CF's as Mario. When i do I normally have to take the defensive since caping the "Knee" isn't always the best idea. Sheildgrabbing seems to help a lot, as well as Dthrowing into Dairs to rack up damage. But these are just miniscule things I do...Eggz or somebody will give you some real tips later on.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
space fsmashes out with wding when they do a running knee, and if you wanna cape a good cf you usually have to leave the stage to do so lol

B.W.

Smash Champion
Nairs seem to work fairly well for me when they come at me with the side-B as well.

Top Bottom