• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman13's sig shop! Closed perminently

A_man13

Smash Master

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Alright change of plan A-man:
Do everything i said but add Lucas aswell please. I gotten so good as him all of a sudden i decided to main him.

TheBladeAli

Smash Cadet
hey a_man im shazys cousin. he told me to tell u that hes only banned for a week and that he still wants u to make his sig

A_man13

Smash Master
anyone can have them. Do you want one with your sig?

Speaking of which, I had a pic to use with your sig, but I lost it.

A_man13

Smash Master
Na. zap made me a green version of the Olimar that was used. I lost it, so I had to ask for it again.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
You can still make it? If you can I would also like an avitar, a pic of yoshi activating his final smash like I have now, but more closer and clearer. I understand if this is too much. Oh, btw, how can I check those ban points? Thank you!

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
YOSHI IS FTW lol, really when are you gonna get to doing some requests if you have any =P I wanna see your new sigs gotta love them.

A_man13

Smash Master
yup. I'm starting your avi now (since they aren't connected in any way). I also got siqmonkey's done.

A_man13

Smash Master

boricuaboycoco2

Smash Rookie
Thanks a lot for the Sig I really like it I'll put it on later because I have to get off. Ill give you credit too.

TheBladeAli

Smash Cadet
this is what he wanted
hi A_man. its me again. can u make me a sig please? can u make it 490x129? and i would prefer the chopin script text from dafont.com
i want it to say "Shazy"
he only wanted sonic from this

A_man13

Smash Master
It will tomorow. Dinner took long and I was just chatting for a bit. Sorry :( .

Anyways, I'm just checking out some new tuts; I always want to put out new stuff, so...

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Hey, just passing by to say hi. Didn´t expect me here, now, did you?

Gflare

Smash Journeyman
Not sure, I usually don´t fare quite well in shops- I procrastinate them till they´re dead. Good to see you´re doing well.

A_man13

Smash Master
Thanks. I may not put up so much personal "Good" stuff, but as long as a requester wants a sig, I will do my best and hopefully and usually it turns out good enough.

Wait till the other ones from my old shop see your here. Then they wil be in for a suprise.

Top Bottom