• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aman13's sig shop! Closed perminently

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm closed. I may be able to make you a sig if you PM a request, but this will be a lot harder to do.

After some minor disagreements with my former shop, I am re-opening alone. I'm sorry if you guys wanted to keep it together, but I hope all of your shops will continue to flourish. Anyways,

RULES:
My rules are pretty much sumed up here, but these are some things I highly stress:

-Don't mindlessly spam. Anyone who requested in my older shop knows this, but my shop is sorta've a hangout hut to talk about Lord-knows-what. I'm fine with that being the way it is, but keep down the spam. It has a habbit to ruin posts and sandwiches. I do have a hangout hut for 24/7 spam + shop updates. Come here and de-clutter my sho- I mean, join in the fun!

-One requester please. I have eyes on every shop. If I see you requested in another shop before hand, I'll aleart the other shop and await further punishment from them.

-I don't require adgknowledgement for sigs, but rating the shop or giving credit is highly apreciated

-NO NESS BASHING (JK)

Right, now skipping to the fun part:

Requesting:
Alright now here's how this works; you post what you want:

-What you want? I mainly do sigs and avitars. I will do banners and animations, but I don't have as much expience with them. Request within if you want something else...

-Render: What do you want the focal point of your sig to be? Just google what you want and post the links. I WILL ONLY TAKE 1 RENDER REQUESTS! I'm sorry if you dig my art style and all, but most of the really good sigs I produce are 1 render stuff. Also, I highly recomend you browse http://www.planetrenders.net/ for renders; high qualaty cuts and will get you a better sig.

-Colors/Style: If you just adore a certain sig or want to prove you are obsessed with the color blue, just leave that here. It will probably look better if it is blank.

-Text/ Font: What do you want to say whenever you post your sig? Post text (and subtext) here.

Other: You probably don't have much else to add, but if you do...

Anyways, you request, you wait and you get:
-The sig
-The link
-Edits for your sig

MY work:

These are all property of their original owner, but I'll make ya a rendition of it for ya if you want it:

Excuse the bad quality; the animation

For the rest, visit http://profile.imageshack.us/user/a_man13/ (older stuff) and http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn241/A_man13_comcast/Sig work/ (recent stuff)

Waiting List:
After the great work-a-thon of 2008, this really needed implimented. 10 request spaces; if there is already 10, NO SIG FOR YOU (Just kidding, you will have to wait till it clears up).

1. Swypa101
2. CPU?
3. Ryokojr37 (50)
4. Rampage (53)
5. CUsmasher2011 (53)
6. Regigigas (53)

Need Clarification:

Awaiting pickup (please pull up to the second window): Steck (make sure you get the spelling updated one)

And that's about it. Two other things to note:
-Official roadies group: You activly support she shop, you get in this group. Nothing special, just bragging rights and a super shiny medal on your sig. See this...

...in any color or size and you are a roadie.

-I will accept a sig making partner. PM/ post for details.

UPDATE!: Gflare will show up every now and then and do a request. If you want me to do it, explicitly say so.

Well, I hope I can be of service making your next sig!

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Oh, My bad, lol... I'll try to switch up the request.... Just wondering, do you have any tips on pikachu. well, no yours is too dark, I want it to be lighter. not so evil looking lol.

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Hey A Man13, dont forget about me, I'm the MK recolor guy... you said I was first on waiting list.

P.S Good luck with this new shop. Sorry to read about the last one.

A_man13

Smash Master
I haven't forgoten yet. If you could just repost the image here, that would be very conviniant.

I got my two entries for sig wars done. Here they are:

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice

A_man13

Smash Master
It had to be anime themed. I just browsed renders and choose something I liked. I really liked the TLink sig, but I wanted to show off another style (the Pikachu one was done that way). The TLink would be in my sig, but I use the Mother characters more than TLink nowerdays...

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
Ok.... those games are apparently weird... never played them. But anyway... hate to be a pest, but how long do you think the recolor will take? Not to rush you or anything, but just wondering.

A_man13

Smash Master
It's one of the top of my list. And the games are weired, but they are interesting. Without them, Ness and Lucas wouldn't be in existance.

Heavenly Cloud

Smash Apprentice
So your saying the world would be a better place without the Mother series? Interesting point, I would say ending world hunger, but thats just me.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Yea, Roller, I doubt I'm going back, Idc when my sig is done. I prefer it to be less dark, I can do other peoples sigs just fine, not mine. I mess them up, and my new brushes won't DL. Pikachu is beast even if you don't know how to use him. Gratz on me being the new first request!

A_man13

Smash Master
No, I'm not saying that Heavenly cloud. I have never played the game, but they aren't that bad (they are actually pretty good).

doom dragon 105

Smash Lord
I haven't forgoten yet. If you could just repost the image here, that would be very conviniant.

I got my two entries for sig wars done. Here they are:

Whtcha guys think?
ummmm aman is that CNC your asking for cause it seems like it. i disqualified psiolz for it and dont think i wont do it to you. the only reason im not booting you out now is because i gave pstiolz a warning so edit the post or sum thin and dont do it again

Roller

Smash Legend
ummmm aman is that CNC your asking for cause it seems like it. i disqualified psiolz for it and dont think i wont do it to you. the only reason im not booting you out now is because i gave pstiolz a warning so edit the post or sum thin and dont do it again
wtf....

Me thinks you are taking this friendly competition a little too far...

Just sayin.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
wtf....

Me thinks you are taking this friendly competition a little too far...

Just sayin.
Roller: I agree, like for reals.

Doom dragon 105: Wtf is CNC? what like asking what we think or something.

A_man13

Smash Master
I wasn't asking for CnC, Doom. I was just posting my contest entry for people to see. I never wanted CnC, but just to be safe, I'll edit that out.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
-Alright, re-moved the message to the shop-

So heres the link to the picture first off. (new picture)
http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm305/tedward2000/?action=view&current=lucariosigpose.jpg

Alright the idea,

The focal point would be a between his eyes.
Now, the hard part, I want a sort of "wind" circling him, multicolor. Based off your other art work, this should fit in with your style.
Make his open eyes brighter, but not like spotlight bright, just enough to see in the wind.
The wind, has many lines, thick and thin, and in the back criss-crossing. A wind tunnel if you will. Around his face, the wind will lighten up to see him still. and its a kind of energy, or in Lucario's case, Aura. So a Aura wind.
Shade Lucario accordingly to the light from the wind.

Colors- I have a mac, so the color names are different so use your best judgment and art skills. For the wind Blues, (dark and light), white, some purples, greens and blacks.
His eyes, um...brighter.

For a Font, heres a link
http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=107&page=1
and its the Birth Of a Hero font.

Use my SWF name, tedward 2000, in the lower righthand corner.

**And if any of that is too much, aka the idea, then just use the picture and the font. Do what ever you want and have you fun with it.**
thanks
-t2

A_man13

Smash Master
I still have a few requests ahead of you and I need to watch my brother and sister. But don't worry, yours is the first on my list. I might even try to do yours as my first request done with photoshop.

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
Does this mean I have to re-request my sig from the last thread?

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Hey A_Man I knw it seems a little weird, but since Nay has been gone for so long, and I'm looking for a different avatar anyway, could you create me one.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7093/bass28uv.jpg

I want the avatar to focus just on his head, though if you could include the hand without it looking squished and weird that would be great.

Color I want a really black and dark feel, a purplish black I guess.

Text just to say DWC. Thanks again for the help A_Man

A_man13

Smash Master
Huh? I never recieved a request like that. Well, I probably just forgot. Repost it and I'll do it.

Top Bottom