• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Am I the only one who thinks that Zams is "too big"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
No, it's not. It made it even more clear to me that there is a connection.
If it's that easy for you to get BDSM from the Zero Suit even after seeing legit BDSM material, I don't know what to tell ya. Calm the hormones, maybe.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
S'all gud friend
no malice in the correction!
i just have that ingrained in my skull thanks to a particularly good english teacher.

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman

Am I wrong if I say that her booty got 50 % bigger?

They must have opened a new burger joint in outer space! :-D

TeenGirlSquad

Smash Master
One thing I don't like is that she just looks more blankface now. The old ZSS looked much more expressive to me. Not sure if that belongs here, though.

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman
One thing I don't like is that she just looks more blankface now. The old ZSS looked much more expressive to me. Not sure if that belongs here, though.
I'm pretty sure that we just haven't seen her other expressions. I'm saying this because pretty much every other character shown so far has shown a great improvement in facial expressions.

Or it could be...

all polygons meant for different facial expressions went to her booty. It's like when you take fat from your booty to fill your lips, just the other way around.

I made a comparison between Sheik and Zero Suit Samus:

Sheik is portrayed as athletic, not sexy. Sure, she has curves too, but her booty looks tight and compact, almost like a male butt. And look at her arms - they have visible muscle tone.

Samus is portrayed as sexy, not athletic. Her booty is big (just look how much bigger it is compared to Sheik's) and looks full, soft and plump. It's not fat, but it's definitely not firm either. Her arms are slender and thin, but lacks the muscle of Sheik's arms.

When it comes to the female form, athletic is usually not considered sexy. Soft, curvy and plump is considered sexy for a woman. So even though Samus logically would have an athletic build, she does not - because it would make her look less sexy.

Last edited:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
*raises flame shield*
I kinda agree with BloderModer on some things, like if ZSS had had a small jetpack or something for recovery, that would've been a lot more practical than like the heels.

Still, both sides of the argument on this thread were right in their own way, and that's all I'm going to say without getting much more involved.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm pretty sure that we just haven't seen her other expressions. I'm saying this because pretty much every other character shown so far has shown a great improvement in facial expressions.

Or it could be...

all polygons meant for different facial expressions went to her booty. It's like when you take fat from your booty to fill your lips, just the other way around.

Sheik is portrayed as athletic, not sexy. Sure, she has curves too, but her booty looks tight and compact, almost like a male butt. And look at her arms - they have visible muscle tone.

Samus is portrayed as sexy, not athletic. Her booty is big (just look how much bigger it is compared to Sheik's) and looks full, soft and plump. It's not fat, but it's definitely not firm either. Her arms are slender and thin, but lacks the muscle of Sheik's arms.

When it comes to the female form, athletic is usually not considered sexy. Soft, curvy and plump is considered sexy for a woman. So even though Samus logically would have an athletic build, she does not - because it would make her look less sexy.
This comparison is inaccurate because:

-Sheik is more upright, Samus' behind is pronounced in that picture (part of one of her taunts).
-Sheik is Zelda in disguise, and as part of said disguise, she makes her gender as ambiguous as possible.

Also, a jetpack would be too cumbersome, it would hold her back from her athletics, and there is already an item of one.

Last edited:

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman
This comparison is inaccurate because:

-Sheik is more upright, Samus' behind is pronounced in that picture (part of one of her taunts).
-Sheik is Zelda in disguise, and as part of said disguise, she makes her gender as ambiguous as possible.

Also, a jetpack would be too cumbersome, it would hold her back from her athletics, and there is already an item of one.
Well, each to their own, but I wouldn't say their different poses makes such a difference. It's pretty clear Samus's butt is much bigger.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
That's like saying Samus's power suit holds her back from her athletic abilities. Plus I find it hard to believe a small jetpack would be cumbersome for the strength and stamina of someone infused with Chozo DNA and all that. Forgot about that item though admittedly, but the Screw Attack's both a move and an item, so still stand by what I said.

BloderModer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4748-9425

Or it could be...

Spoken by an expert of butt. Totally agree with your analysis.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Well, each to their own, but I wouldn't say their different poses makes such a difference. It's pretty clear Samus's butt is much bigger.
I'm not saying it isn't bigger, just that perspective can be deceptive.

That's like saying Samus's power suit holds her back from her athletic abilities. Plus I find it hard to believe a small jetpack would be cumbersome for the strength and stamina of someone infused with Chozo DNA and all that. Forgot about that item though admittedly, but the Screw Attack's both a move and an item, so still stand by what I said.

How is she expected to do those with a big bulky jet pack on her back? It would throw her balance off, and would be too cumbersome. They'd have to make parts of her clip through the jet pack. It's not a matter of strength or balance, it'd just physically obstruct the path of her limbs. And it would look plain silly. The heels are much more practical, as they are light and compact, and complement her graceful, acrobatic playstyle. Also, the heels are not just for recovery, not only do their sharpness add a sting, but the rocket propulsion adds a fiery effect to her attacks.

Also, Screw Attack is a move that does not require an extra accessory for Power Suit Samus to use, it's built in to her suit, and then the item is just a badge, meaning it won't disrupt anything. How the heck is she supposed to put the Pilotwings jet pack (which is VERY bulky, in case you haven't seen it) on top of another one.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Of course that sounds ridiculous in a real life context, but Samus wouldn't struggle to balance in them. She has the finesse required. Also, I believe people are forgetting that GIF I posted earlier in the thread, where you can clearly see that the heels give her a bit of a bounce.

Samus is not your average woman, she can turn heels into a deadly weapon, and make it the most sensible option in context.

Also, to people comparing these to stilettos (it was brought up, but I forgot about it):

These heels are a LOT bulkier than stillettos, and now that I've made this comparison, I can see that they'd hardly cause any balance issues for her, because Samus' heels are bulkier than even I realised. They also don't prop her feet up at such an extreme vertical angle.

Last edited:

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman
Spoken by an expert of butt. Totally agree with your analysis.
You flatter me. :-)

I'm not saying it's negative that her butt doesn't look tight, I'm just saying that when it is that big, it's not firm unless the rest of her body has the shape of a bodybuilder.

So to everyone, I'm not saying she's ugly or fat.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
I'm not saying it isn't bigger, just that perspective can be deceptive.

How is she expected to do those with a big bulky jet pack on her back? It would throw her balance off, and would be too cumbersome. They'd have to make parts of her clip through the jet pack. It's not a matter of strength or balance, it'd just physically obstruct the path of her limbs. And it would look plain silly. The heels are much more practical, as they are light and compact, and complement her graceful, acrobatic playstyle. Also, the heels are not just for recovery, not only do their sharpness add a sting, but the rocket propulsion adds a fiery effect to her attacks.

Also, Screw Attack is a move that does not require an extra accessory for Power Suit Samus to use, it's built in to her suit, and then the item is just a badge, meaning it won't disrupt anything. How the heck is she supposed to put the Pilotwings jet pack (which is VERY bulky, in case you haven't seen it) on top of another one.
Implying all jetpacks are huge and bulky. They can come in various shape and sizes depending on character design (I've seen some pretty damn small looking ones in games), and yes, with the right one, I could still see her doing the moves/maneuvers in those pictures even. You really sell Samus short if you think something like that would be too cumbersome for her, when she wears that armored power suit which makes a jetpack seem/feel light in comparison. As for making small parts of her clip through the jetpack, who cares? Not like everything in the game physics-wise is going to be realistic, as shown with other characters.

I'm not a hater of the whole heels thing for the record. Just some other concepts I wouldn't of minded seeing with ZSS too. A jetpack would've complemented the whole space jump thing too I feel, like being used in short bursts during an extra jump or recovery, not to mention could've had that fiery effect as well.

Doesn't really matter. Most of the usual power-ups are seemingly built into the suit, on that note, but even the ones that aren't haven't exactly hindered her mobility or anything, so why would a jetpack? As for that question, really you're asking that as though Smash is a realistic series? :laugh: Using the PIlotwings jetpack in addition to one she were to already have wouldn't be anymore or less silly than how Link can hold like a beam sword when he already has a sword in one hand and a shield in the other...

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Implying all jetpacks are huge and bulky. They can come in various shape and sizes depending on character design (I've seen some pretty damn small looking ones in games), and yes, with the right one, I could still see her doing the moves/maneuvers in those pictures even. You really sell Samus short if you think something like that would be too cumbersome for her, when she wears that armored power suit which makes a jetpack seem/feel light in comparison. As for making small parts of her clip through the jetpack, who cares? Not like everything in the game physics-wise is going to be realistic, as shown with other characters.

I'm not a hater of the whole heels thing for the record. Just some other concepts I wouldn't of minded seeing with ZSS too. A jetpack would've complemented the whole space jump thing too I feel, like being used in short bursts during an extra jump or recovery, not to mention could've had that fiery effect as well.

Doesn't really matter. Most of the usual power-ups are seemingly built into the suit, on that note, but even the ones that aren't haven't exactly hindered her mobility or anything, so why would a jetpack? As for that question, really you're asking that as though Smash is a realistic series? :laugh: Using the PIlotwings jetpack in addition to one she were to already have wouldn't be anymore or less silly than how Link can hold like a beam sword when he already has a sword in one hand and a shield in the other...
A jet pack is indefinitely going to throw her balance off. Try do a handstand without anything on your back. Then try do it with a heavy bag on your back (even if a jet pack were small, it WOULD be heavy). That is objectively going to throw your balance off. Common sense.
And it's clear the developers try to keep some sense of believe-ability. Assuming she used a jet pack, it would only aid her recovery. Sakurai clearly stated he also wanted to enhance her attack power. So he gave her jet boots to not only aid her recovery, but make her kicks stronger. He literally said that. A jet pack would only aid her recovery, the fire from it could not be used for most of her attacks, as her attacks are based around kicks. You're really reaching at straws at this point in trying to say a jet pack would be better. The boots were an objectively better choice.

Also, the Power Suit has been described as hindering her mobility (hell, that much should be obvious if you play both versions of Samus in Brawl). The only reason she is able to jump high despite the suit's weight is because there are G-force altering technologies in the suit, and jet funnels on the back. The G-force altering technology is why her jumps are floaty in the Power Suit, as a compromise for the loss of actual agility.

Are you literally implying Link can't dual wield blades? He puts the shield on his back when not in use, by the way. And the blade of the Beam Sword would be mass-less, so it's not like any of the characters can't carry it and use it.

Also, you may scoff at use of logic in Smash, but clearly Sakurai cares about it when it comes to aesthetics. Why do you think he mentioned the addition of perforated metal to the Power Suit in the Developer Direct at E3? There are many other additions he made to the various characters, and the jet boots were the practical addition he gave ZSS, and were a much better option than the jet pack could hope to be.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
The Jet Boots are there because of the Other M heels, which are bull****. Plain and simple. At least Sakurai had the sense to give them functionality, even if he was forced to put them in there. They're probably yellow because of visibility reasons, which is something that's a big part of this iteration of Smash.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
A jet pack is indefinitely going to throw her balance off. Try do a handstand without anything on your back. Then try do it with a heavy bag on your back (even if a jet pack were small, it WOULD be heavy). That is objectively going to throw your balance off. Common sense.
And it's clear the developers try to keep some sense of believe-ability. Assuming she used a jet pack, it would only aid her recovery. Sakurai clearly stated he also wanted to enhance her attack power. So he gave her jet boots to not only aid her recovery, but make her kicks stronger. He literally said that. A jet pack would only aid her recovery, the fire from it could not be used for most of her attacks, as her attacks are based around kicks. You're really reaching at straws at this point in trying to say a jet pack would be better. The boots were an objectively better choice.

Also, the Power Suit has been described as hindering her mobility (hell, that much should be obvious if you play both versions of Samus in Brawl). The only reason she is able to jump high despite the suit's weight is because there are G-force altering technologies in the suit, and jet funnels on the back. The G-force altering technology is why her jumps are floaty in the Power Suit, as a compromise for the loss of actual agility.

Are you literally implying Link can't dual wield blades? He puts the shield on his back when not in use, by the way. And the blade of the Beam Sword would be mass-less, so it's not like any of the characters can't carry it and use it.

Also, you may scoff at use of logic in Smash, but clearly Sakurai cares about it when it comes to aesthetics. Why do you think he mentioned the addition of perforated metal to the Power Suit in the Developer Direct at E3? There are many other additions he made to the various characters, and the jet boots were the practical addition he gave ZSS, and were a much better option than the jet pack could hope to be.
Yes... Common sense if you're applying it to real world physics, but this is a video game, and just because something like a jetpack would throw a normal human off balance when doing like a handstand doesn't necessarily mean it would for Samus, like with the heels example. I mean like you said in one of your other posts, she has the finesse required.

Yes, they keep some sense of believability in Smash, but not a complete sense of it, nor do they have to. Jetpack could be used for floating around in the air some too like you can with Peach which could be fun. I felt her kicks were fine before, but still give the heels props for that too at least. And combat-wise, no. I wouldn't say or argue that the jetpack would be better. Mobility-wise though? Maybe, depending on how it would be executed. If thinking any other mechanic besides heels could've been a fun concept for Zamus makes me nothing more than a straw grasper in your eyes, then so be it.

I was referring to Metroid canon when I was talking about the suit and mobility bit, not Smash. The actual Samus in Metroid isn't some slowpoke with her suit on like in Smash, especially the sidescrollers. I mean compare the movement speed of armored and suitless Samus in Zero Mission. Plus she's not as 'floaty' outside Smash, making you have to act quick to pull off things like wall jumps right, etc. The jet funnels you mentioned on the back of her suit though was admittedly part of what made me take a liking to the jetpack idea, as that's what I immediately thought of when BloderModer first mentioned it earlier.

No. I just said it looks silly, didn't say that he couldn't dual-wield. Regardless, he doesn't use both at once with regular A-button attacking when holding the beam sword or whatever similar item, so Zamus obviously wouldn't have two jetpacks in use at once.

Never denied or argued otherwise, even if I do think logic in Smash isn't meant to be taken too serious/realistically.

Also, what Broly just said. I'm glad too that Sakurai gave the heels some real use at least, even if he had to put 'em there, but they would've been there regardless with how much this game channels Other M.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
There are more flaws I could pick apart since you completely ignored some important facts (such as how Samus is actually floaty in Metroid when in the power suit. I played Super Metroid and the Prime games and she was floaty in both, it feels much like how she does in Smash). But honestly, I'm in bed now, and a day's worth of discussion on Samus' heels and body is enough to do me a lifetime. So I won't be discussing this from now on.

Now if only I could get this much discussion going about Rosalina in her boards, now that would be great. :V

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
There are more flaws I could pick apart since you completely ignored some important facts (such as how Samus is actually floaty in Metroid when in the power suit. I played Super Metroid and the Prime games and she was floaty in both, it feels much like how she does in Smash). But honestly, I'm in bed now, and a day's worth of discussion on Samus' heels and body is enough to do me a lifetime. So I won't be discussing this from now on.

Now if only I could get this much discussion going about Rosalina in her boards, now that would be great. :V
She's somewhat floaty in the Prime games (not Brawl floaty, but still a little), though mainly because they're the kind of first person shooter/adventure games that aren't meant to be too fast-paced, I'd assume. In the sidescrollers, not so much in comparison, unless you're just talking about when doing a simple jump with the high jump boots, in which case, I suppose. But I was mostly thinking of her somersaulting & acrobatic movements when in the suit which her Prime self completely lacked (at least in gameplay barring the Screw Attack flips). Hell, Other M Samus wasn't really floaty with the jumping from what I remember; more of a fast faller like when you had to do wall jumps. And then there's Brawl in general being pretty floaty with the physics overall compared to its predecessor anyway, so Samus would obviously be no exception there.

But meh, whatever. If this had gone on much longer, I honestly would've let you have the last word since I'm not one for dragging out this kind of discussion for more than a day either.

Heh. I hear ya, but kinda makes me glad at the same time that Rosalina doesn't really have anything that could be considered controversial about her attire or her body by a bunch of people.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Funny how people tend to talk a lot about Samus, and yet Rosalina doesn't get as much attention.
Not around here, but on tumblr, she gets all kinds of attention.

I suppose the most controversial thing about Rosalina is whether or not she deserves a spot in Smash, or whether or not her recent surge of appreciation by Nintendo is deserved, but that's for another place and another time.

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
See, the new pics actually show off how the heels work a lot more. Notice Zamus barely puts any weight on them. They also expand to act as bracers or shock absorbers in some shots. They have a functional purpose to them. Yeah, I think most of us can agree why Sakurai put her in boots that resemble heels, but at least these heels have function and utility.

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
I'm not sure what's funnier, the ongoing discussion here or the fact that we're apparently calling Samus' breasts "zams" now?

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman
Funny how people tend to talk a lot about Samus, and yet Rosalina doesn't get as much attention.
Why would she? She neither has even close to as big boobs or buttocks as Zero Suit Samus. And when you present a woman in a skin tight body suit, people (yes, both men and women) are going to talk about her body. That's just the way human psychology goes - looks are incredibly important.

Plus, Samus's fanbase is very divided. On one side, we have the warrior fans who think that she should keep the power suit on a lot more and be that silent, cool robot type of person. These people think her personality is more important than her looks - that's why they're so upset when there's a great deal of attention to her looks in different discussions. On the other side, we have the sex appeal fans who celebrates it every time her boobs or buttocks grow a size, who see Samus's looks as more important than her personality.

Me, I love Zero Suit Samus as a sex object. I know being a warrior fan is more politically correct in western society, but I'm not changing my opinion to be political correct - I prefer being open and honest.

BloderModer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4748-9425
Yes... Common sense if you're applying it to real world physics, but this is a video game, and just because something like a jetpack would throw a normal human off balance when doing like a handstand doesn't necessarily mean it would for Samus, like with the heels example. I mean like you said in one of your other posts, she has the finesse required.

Yes, they keep some sense of believability in Smash, but not a complete sense of it, nor do they have to. Jetpack could be used for floating around in the air some too like you can with Peach which could be fun. I felt her kicks were fine before, but still give the heels props for that too at least. And combat-wise, no. I wouldn't say or argue that the jetpack would be better. Mobility-wise though? Maybe, depending on how it would be executed. If thinking any other mechanic besides heels could've been a fun concept for Zamus makes me nothing more than a straw grasper in your eyes, then so be it.

I was referring to Metroid canon when I was talking about the suit and mobility bit, not Smash. The actual Samus in Metroid isn't some slowpoke with her suit on like in Smash, especially the sidescrollers. I mean compare the movement speed of armored and suitless Samus in Zero Mission. Plus she's not as 'floaty' outside Smash, making you have to act quick to pull off things like wall jumps right, etc. The jet funnels you mentioned on the back of her suit though was admittedly part of what made me take a liking to the jetpack idea, as that's what I immediately thought of when BloderModer first mentioned it earlier.

No. I just said it looks silly, didn't say that he couldn't dual-wield. Regardless, he doesn't use both at once with regular A-button attacking when holding the beam sword or whatever similar item, so Zamus obviously wouldn't have two jetpacks in use at once.

Never denied or argued otherwise, even if I do think logic in Smash isn't meant to be taken too serious/realistically.

Also, what Broly just said. I'm glad too that Sakurai gave the heels some real use at least, even if he had to put 'em there, but they would've been there regardless with how much this game channels Other M.
If high heels are seen as practical, then yes, a jetpack could be basically two small tubes, but still somehow able to lift a person without it throwing the person off-balance.
But still, it could be anything, jet gloves, jet-legwarmers, jetpack, or even a screw attack symbol on her chest for extra recovery. Because I've played brawl, and she wasn't a bad fighter there. There was no need to change her except for making her more sexy. That there could even be a possibility for another change to be made that doesn't involve high heels is out of question for this person.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
A jetpack would detract from all that is sexy about her. It would be an absolute eyesore. I'm a huge fan of aestetics and finesse, and a jetpack does not belong, nor will it ever be defined by either of those words.

Drop the jetpack idea and fall in love with the jet boots.

BloderModer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4748-9425
A jetpack would detract from all that is sexy about her. It would be an absolute eyesore. I'm a huge fan of aestetics and finesse, and a jetpack does not belong, nor will it ever be defined by either of those words.

Drop the jetpack idea and fall in love with the jet boots.
Tell that to sonicbrawler182. He says that the reasons for adding jet boots were only practical, and not to be sexy.

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman
If high heels are seen as practical, then yes, a jetpack could be basically two small tubes, but still somehow able to lift a person without it throwing the person off-balance.
But still, it could be anything, jet gloves, jet-legwarmers, jetpack, or even a screw attack symbol on her chest for extra recovery. Because I've played brawl, and she wasn't a bad fighter there. There was no need to change her except for making her more sexy. That there could even be a possibility for another change to be made that doesn't involve high heels is out of question for this person.
This is just me. but...

Here's how I think Sakurai and his team thought about the heels:

"She'll look sexier if she has heels!"
"But some fans will be outraged! Haven't you seen the Other M backlash?"
"Hmm... but if we give the heels a practical purpose then?"
"You're a genius, Sakurai!"

BloderModer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4748-9425
This is just me. but...

Here's how I think Sakurai and his team thought about the heels:

"She'll look sexier if she has heels!"
"But some fans will be outraged! Haven't you seen the Other M backlash?"
"Hmm... but if we give the heels a practical purpose then?"
"You're a genius, Sakurai!"
I'm with you on this. A weak attempt to justify the high heels. Their intentions were clearly sex.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
A mother/goddess of the cosmos doesn't need ZSS's silly buns or boobie sizes to be beautiful/attractive; she simply just is.

I wasn't even saying that jetpack would be a #1 best idea for her or anything either. Only ended up talking about it as long as I did because it was being argued in that it couldn't work... But yeah, any of those other kind of concepts you mentioned could've been doable as well, whether it actually increased her sexiness or not.

I don't mind the heels we got though especially since we would've gotten them anyway along with the rest of the Other M design (shorter heels might've just looked weirder on the Other M Zamus design, thinking about it now), so them being given functions was an.. alright compensation, given all the flak of the Other M heels that were just... there in that game for the sake of it. I feel too though there were other, maybe even more preferable ways they could've increased her sexiness besides the heels, but anything other than them is just out of the question for some people as pointed out, so... Yeah, all the more reason to be done here I guess.

Feel kinda bad in a way for even becoming part of this discussion with where it had gotten (still absolutely nowhere). Oh well.

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman
Here's how I see it:

When will women understand that fat is sexy in the right places?

aBBYS

Smash Journeyman
Well, at least they are mostly consistent?
Well, the fat butt was made by Nintendo in-house.
The tight butt was made by Sakurai and Game Arts.
The slightly saggy one was made by Team Ninja.
The plump one was made by Sakurai and Namco Bandai.

So it's pretty much all different developers. However, it seems most of them think a bit more fat to the booty is a good thing. And your brothers can't deny that!

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Tell that to sonicbrawler182. He says that the reasons for adding jet boots were only practical, and not to be sexy.
She's a woman... They accessorize. I don't think ZSS being a femme fetale is an exception. Not only is it sexy, but it translates well from going to having a "jetpack"-like system intalled into her Power Suit.

I would also just consider it a concept that was agreed upon by the development team, and I like many others are on board.

I've mentioned it once and I'll do so again: Monty Oum's Haloid might have been a factor, aside from Other M. If you watch how well she fights in that video, you'd be crazy not wish she actually had the ability fly freely with jet boots.

BloderModer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0731-4748-9425
She's a woman... They accessorize. I don't think ZSS being a femme fetale is an exception. Not only is it sexy, but it translates well from going to having a "jetpack"-like system intalled into her Power Suit.

I would also just consider it a concept that was agreed upon by the development team, and I like many others are on board.

I've mentioned it once and I'll do so again: Monty Oum's Haloid might have been a factor, aside from Other M. If you watch how well she fights in that video, you'd be crazy not wish she actually had the ability fly freely with jet boots.
Oh, jet boots are fine, but why high heels?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom