• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Am I Insane?

gOld7

Smash Apprentice
Am I insane for not using the c-stick on my Gamecube controller. Since I am so used to playing brawl I never had the use a c-stick, thus to preform smash attacks I pressed up and A for utilts and what not. Now I am so used to doing that I don't think about using the C-Stick... am I insane for not taking the awesome advantage?

Zodiac

Smash Master
I would jsut get used to the c-stick, its prime advantage being the capability to simultaneously di backwards while performing a fair. that and most attacks will come out quicker that way, it may take a while to get used to but its worth it.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
The C-stick made my shuffles twice as good as they were before. I highly suggest using it.

JrdnS

Smash Ace
it really wont take that long to get used to it. maybe like a week. and it greatly improves you.

Overload

Smash Lord
I used to never use it, when I started using it for aerials I definitely improved.

Gen. Empoleon

Smash Rookie
I'm starting to ween myself off of doing A aerials and using the C-Stick, it's feels uncomfortable but my SHFFL has already improved.

Brainjack

Smash Journeyman
yes. you are.

c stick is god

asdi, smashes (precision), aerials (quickness, and di), rolls (read Forwad's tips thread)

don't compare yourself to isai, he's god

otg

Smash Master
I you read my Z trigger thread, I'm going to have to say:

Ztrigger > C stick. Ztrigger works like the Rbutton in 64, so it wouldn't surprise me that Isai didn't use Cstick. At least in 64, certain combos couldn't come out fast enough unless you used it.

Top Bottom