• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alukard's NYC tournament

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
TML and I need to know how many, and who is coming to this. Right now, between us, we can only think of a way to transport three players from Rochester (you guys would bus here obviously), and then to New York city for the tournament. If players are willing to come via busing directly to NYC, that works too, but right now it only looks like we can travel with three players.

Who is interested in coming?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I think the same three from mass madness KoJ... raynex, unknown, and europhoria because it's def cheaper than bussing the whole way.

idea

Smash Master
okay...sanuzi's car is full of canadians, and we're driving straight to wherever our housing is (assuming we get housing =S). i don't know who exactly is in this car, and i don't know if any canadians are coming on other ways.

so i can't help you here =P post about it in the gta thread.

unknown went to mass madness?

Sanu

Smash Champion
Kyle.... did you not see Ryan on Friday night? <_<

Of course he didn't go XD

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
Ok. I knew there was a lot of people who wanted to come, and I knew Josh might be going. As it stand, three people for sure can get a ride from me, possibly four, it all depends if JesiahTEG comes or not, which I should now by the end of today. I know there was an issue with ticket prices, and I talked to my cousin who lives in Buffalo, and he would be able to drive whoever buses in from Buffalo to Rochester, and from there I could drive you guys. You would just have to toss in like, 5 dollars each to pay for gas and tolls, which is way better than adding another 60 dollars to bus to Rochester.

Who exactly is coming with Josh?

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
btw the housing for people coming with me is ten mins from venue and it will be only us i cannot house anyone more than the car we're in.

Sanu

Smash Champion
btw the housing for people coming with me is ten mins from venue and it will be only us i cannot house anyone more than the car we're in.
Haha, thanks for paying me back for housing. It doesn't look like we'll be able to go at this rate. I've honestly tried my best to get responses from NY players regarding housing for the past week and a half now; a lot of people have stepped up to help us, but no actual progress has been made.

My car:

Sanuzi (Josh)
KirbyKaze (David)
I.B (Imadh)
X- Sylar -X (Peter)
Idea (Kyle)

If we don't get housing by Wednesday, I'm calling it off. Sorry guys, but I have other potential obligations for the coming weekend and if I don't confirm by the fourth, those plans will be moot as well. :(

I.B

Smash Lord
Josh, apparently DJ Nintendo is housing us. I've messaged him on AIM, but he didn't respond. He's online via mobile though.

TheKneeOfJustice

Smash Lord
bernard
mike
me
???? someone'll get back to you on the 4th person.

how come jessie isn't coming?
Money issues.

show me which tourney you are talking about
You must be out of your mind if you think I am going to put myself into a cramped space with you for six hours of driving. My car is full of luggage, it has no room for Johns.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lol, because bernard has screwed me out of a ride, I'm coming with the new yorkers.
I didn't screw you out of anything, what are you talking about?

You must be out of your mind if you think I am going to put myself into a cramped space with you for six hours of driving. My car is full of luggage, it has no room for Johns.
LOOOOLLL yo goggles get ***** son. hahaha <3

Top Bottom