Alola's Arboreal Archer - The Decidueye for Smash Thread (RIP the dream)

Lionel_B

Smash Cadet
Given the prices of the Pokémon Home and given that we always have to pay the Bank to send its old Pokémon to the new games, it is not tomorrow the day before that I would send a Decidueye from SM to SwSh... Unless he lands in Smash of course...

SJMistery

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0920-3611-4128
Given the prices of the Pokémon Home and given that we always have to pay the Bank to send its old Pokémon to the new games, it is not tomorrow the day before that I would send a Decidueye from SM to SwSh... Unless he lands in Smash of course...
Welcome to the era of Game FrEAk

Lionel_B

Smash Cadet
No, but it's crazy. Releasing an average game because they no longer keep up with the rhythm of one game per year, it's understandable, but the pass at 30€ + the Pokémon Home subscription of 1€6 per year + The Pokémon Bank, because we have to continue to pay it to transfer its Pokémon from 3DS to the Switch, and below, you have the internet subscription to Nintendo to subscribe for it to work... Oh my god !

fogbadge

Smash Hero
No, but it's crazy. Releasing an average game because they no longer keep up with the rhythm of one game per year, it's understandable, but the pass at 30€ + the Pokémon Home subscription of 1€6 per year + The Pokémon Bank, because we have to continue to pay it to transfer its Pokémon from 3DS to the Switch, and below, you have the internet subscription to Nintendo to subscribe for it to work... Oh my god !
i cant find anything that says you need an nintendo online subscription to use home

Kremling Man

Smash Master
It is a lot all together no doubt.

Definetly think the DLC is worth the price but should have been in the game from the start.

Kremling Man

Smash Master
Yeah I think the Isle of Armor and Crown Taundra will be solid additions but yeah.

Maybe they should have added this from the start. Still excited though.

Happy Pokemon Day!

The results for the election of the Pokémon of the year fell and... Decidueye is not in the top 10... HOWEVER, Decidueye is 3rd among Alola's Pokémon, behind Rowlet and Mimikyu, and 22nd in the ranking all regions combined !

Decidueye could have been in the top 3 if he had been in Smash bros and if the anime had not mistreated him...

Happy Pokemon Day!

The results for the election of the Pokémon of the year fell and... Decidueye is not in the top 10... HOWEVER, Decidueye is 3rd among Alola's Pokémon, behind Rowlet and Mimikyu, and 22nd in the ranking all regions combined !

Decidueye could have been in the top 3 if he had been in Smash bros and if the anime had not mistreated him...
ok first that fact that he still beat inceneroar should suggest that being in smash probably would not have done much and second decidueye was treated no worse than the signature pokemon of any other rival than the anime

Minik

Smash Apprentice
I don't believe Greninja is the most popular pokemon at all lol, when he was relevent and in japan sure. I think the list was trimmed down to not be literal most populars since the last time they did one, it was basically all legendaries and starters. This time it had garchomp who is popular but not exactly top 10.

I don't believe Greninja is the most popular pokemon at all lol, when he was relevent and in japan sure. I think the list was trimmed down to not be literal most populars since the last time they did one, it was basically all legendaries and starters. This time it had garchomp who is popular but not exactly top 10.
or the trends of whose popular have changed since then, different people voted this time than before, peoples opinions changed. theres nothing to say the most popular pokemon from before would remain the most popular forever

Happy Pokémon Day regardless of it’s place it’s a solid list and I’m happy some of my favourites are on it like Toxtricity and Lycanroc. And of course my favourite Pokémon Decidueye is up there so I’m sold.