• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

almost the 5th East Coast Canada Power Rankings -- updated around april

Divinokage

Smash Legend
ya.. I don't know.. me semble que Thad serait au moins en bas ou en haut de moi. Parce que ma performance c'est presque exactement la meme chose que Thad dans les tournois. Peut-etre je suis rendu meilleur maintenant mais on le sait pas.. la pression de tournoi ca me tue. Pi y'en a qui a pas attend TCT genre Matt, Tect, Ganonpwn (Example) Je pense qui faudrait que tu review ca.

I don't think I deserve a PR ranking yet, I have to train harder and beat more people. We need more tournaments.

Vwins

Smash Ace
lol @ kage's ranking.

tos 3 bracket:
rous beats only one person on the pr, rimi who played pichu one round

doesn't play doubles

tct bracket:
rous beats... noone, pr or not

tct doubles:
rous gets 4th, riding on a much better player (pkm)
hey, wait a second, that sounds very similar to what I did at tos3 with matt!

yet he's 12th, ahead of rimi dice and bread.

iawarranthadjohns
iatorontojohns
iapeoplecaringtoomuch
ibpie

who has pie?
Your opinion is really subjective when it concerns kage. If Rimi used pichu in a tournament its his problem. Also, Kage had one of the worst bracket at TCT...

WarranThad

Smash Ace
okay, even if he did just beat rimi... thats only one person on the pr. my tct bracket was pretty much just as tough (bread approx= jarc, pkm approx= shwn),

again im not saying i should be on the pr, or that kage shouldnt... im just looking at the actual results: what the pr is based on.

i agree somewhat with thatguys list actually:

9. Damax (has been doing well)
10. Matt (didnt attend tct)
11. Rimi (didnt attend tct)
12. Jarc (Didnt do great at tos3)
13. Bread-Butterer (didnt attend tos3 but did well at styd2 and tct)
14. Kage (consistant beating of everyone thats not on pr, some pr members too)
15. Dice (i dont know, we should play 3s some time).

Vwins

Smash Ace
Matt placed higher than damax to all the tournament that both attended and Matt beat damax in pool at TOS3. Give me one good player that bread beat in a tournament (Jih doesn't play smash anymore btw and He wasnt playing either before TCT). If I would give a big importance to placement in tournament I guess we would put raynex on the PR too. You can't compare jarc to bread. Rimi didnt improve at all because he is almost never playing since 6 months that is why I put him 13th.

tect

Smash Journeyman
this is like laguna beach. or the hills. or the OC.

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA JESSICA DRAMA DRAMA JESSICA DRAMA

jk

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
lol Gpwn you are still looking at the boards? I guess your wow server was down :p
heh, i find myself in the library on a break figured i'd check up on these boards wondering if mikey prime has taken over the scene yet.

Heroic

Smash Cadet
too heroic

I guess I'm too heroic to be on that list.

I beat bam's falco and vwins in an item duel. Can I get any more leet than this?

I definetely deserve a spot. lol. :laugh:

Locke)

Smash Ace
Tect is too busy pimping up Queens.

I'm assuming this is going to be reset for Brawl, well only if Brawl turns out to be competitive-friendly, fingers crossed.

GanonPWN!

Smash Journeyman
brawl better be competive friendly, i mean if games like Halo are considered competitive, theres plenty of roooooooooom

WarranThad

Smash Ace
there are dozens of mor eocmpetitive friendly games than melee

just those games have people with actual skills playing them.

tect

Smash Journeyman
that would be wack

tho something funny. i played in a halo 3 tourney today at queen's. i won. lawl apparently the other guys had been playing since yesterday. i was like "wtf is this gun?! OH ****! awesome." and i pwned them all

it was epic.

Damax

Smash Lord
that would be wack

tho something funny. i played in a halo 3 tourney today at queen's. i won. lawl apparently the other guys had been playing since yesterday. i was like "wtf is this gun?! OH ****! awesome." and i pwned them all

it was epic.
Mike you are my hero! showed em fighters players > shooters players in skills

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
I dont agree i always beat my mom in my basement tournies WHICH MONTREAL DOESNT ATTEND

"ready go!"

^_^

Locke)

Smash Ace
Vladimir why you not able to drive yet? People will think you idiot.
Vladimir why don't you get chairs for friends?
Vladimir why don't you open window.

Rimi

Smash Apprentice
I felt like posting to clarify some stuff and start some $hit =)

1. why is Jarc now placed ahead when he didnt make it out of Pools at ToS3, and placed same as breadx which is lower then me at transcan.
2. Why is Matt placed far ahead when he placed SAME as me at ToS3 where i fuked around and went pichu, and didnt attend Transcan same as me.

I just feel its bad judgement and i lol at you for considering dropping me 6 spots when its clearly not cause of inactivity

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Could be because Jarc beat Kage and FalseFalco (don't know if he has anything to do it since he's OOS) whereas Bread beat Thad and Jih. Since Kage is ranked higher than you that might do it. Matt beat Locke in ToS3 pools so that could have boosted him some.

Though I still stand by my list :p

9. Damax
10. Matt
11. Rimi
12. Jarc
13. Bread-Butterer
14. Kage
15. Dice

EDIT: Didn't take into account any changes that may have occurred at Starfurry.

Vwins

Smash Ace
We will probably change a little bit the PR after the good performance of some toronto players like Delorted and Raynex at starfurry tournament. Rimi your arguments are not logic and if you want to prove that you still deserve a better spot, you should first attend some tournaments like SFF2 :)

Vwins

Smash Ace
how about u take me off if u cant judge it properly
I'm sorry if I was harsh on you in my last post but first you didnt attend transcan and secondly Matt placed higher than you at TOS3. He got 9th and you got 13th. I'm sure you could be higher than 13th but I have nothing to judge you, your performance at TOS3, the last tournament you attended wasnt good.

Top Bottom