• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Almo's Mass Gathering 2

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Riot, you should house me so we can get mad practice in on Friday, and you can teach me SF4, and than we'll be all set to **** teams and show obm+fatal what the loser's brackter is like.

Almo

Smash Ace
Riot, you should house me so we can get mad practice in on Friday, and you can teach me SF4, and than we'll be all set to **** teams and show obm+fatal what the loser's brackter is like.
i played the game friday and saturday, and i must say SF4 is very complex compared to smash. i'm still trying to understand it, but i'm decent for never playing fighting games other than smash. if someone brings it to this i'll want to play you in some games just cause that game is too good.

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
Ace Please do.

Anyways, I think it's a 90% chance I'm going.

If that 10% wins out it looks like Etherlight won't be abel to come either, so lets nto think about that lol.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Now I want to go to this even more just so I can friendly Ace with my Falcon IRL. I just need to figure out how I'm getting there.

Almo

Smash Ace
Should I bring a melee set up?
yes. especially since my own situation is 50-50, which it really shouldn't since i started this series of tournaments, and im bringing a copy of melee, so if we do the $1 melee tourney it would be better to not have it on 1 TV lol. plus if people get sikc of metaknight they can just play good version fox instead.

Now I want to go to this even more just so I can friendly Ace with my Falcon IRL. I just need to figure out how I'm getting there.
please go. i have yet to meet you. if you 100% confirm that you can go i will sneak out of my house and go to this just to meet you. that is, if my mom is all "no you get bad grades and that's too far" but then i'll just pull the "it's my senior year and it's not even out of state" card. so hopefully that's going to work. i challenge you at every game that appears at this venue.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I'm not sure whether my dad can drive me there and I probably can't take his car for the whole day. I could probably convince him to take me but it would be easier if I could get a ride with another smasher (that way he wouldn't have to drive out late at night to pick me up). But no one lives near Millis so that's just as hard to find somebody. I'll talk to him about it tomorrow. I do really want to go to this.

xXRoYXx

Smash Cadet
Any Directions on getting their by Commuter Rail? IM feeling 24% sure that im getting a ride but i hate those odds -.-

Almo

Smash Ace
I'm not sure whether my dad can drive me there and I probably can't take his car for the whole day. I could probably convince him to take me but it would be easier if I could get a ride with another smasher (that way he wouldn't have to drive out late at night to pick me up). But no one lives near Millis so that's just as hard to find somebody. I'll talk to him about it tomorrow. I do really want to go to this.
i live in ashland which borders holliston which borders millis. if i can go then i'd definitely come and get you. but it would be early since i have to pick up electroblade too maybe and then getting to chelmsford is a whole other 45 minutes from newton. plus i want to get there kind of early to help peachkid set up and make sure we don't run behind schedule so we can run at least 3 events for this. so if i was to get there at or before 11 then i'd have to leave my house at like...9 if i was to pick both of you up.

roy i have zero knowledge about commuter rails, so i don't know what to tell you except keep asking around since i'm sure SOMEONE knows.

Etherlight

Smash Apprentice
Any Directions on getting their by Commuter Rail? IM feeling 24% sure that im getting a ride but i hate those odds -.-
Rainy (his mother anyway LOL) can drive us there. Simply meet me at Davis Square (call me for time?) and they'll pick us up.

Almo

Smash Ace
so i was told that i can't go to this. fighting that decision for the next 2 days but now i can't promise anyone rides.

Almo

Smash Ace
what

it's almo's mass gathering

change the name to krimz0n's mass gathering then
i can go now. but im handing over the series to peachkid since it's at his venue. so he'll change the name to whatever he wants it to be.

hotdogturtle you need a ride or what?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
i can go now. but im handing over the series to peachkid since it's at his venue. so he'll change the name to whatever he wants it to be.

hotdogturtle you need a ride or what?
For full or do you still need to leave by 7?

Almo

Smash Ace
For full or do you still need to leave by 7?
i still need to leave by 7. so i can take you there, but you're either coming back with me or staying later and getting a ride otherwise. sorry, i can't do anything about that. i wish i could stay for the whole thing too.

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
yeah i'll go. but which is coming first, singles or doubles? AiB says singles first, don't know which one is the updated one.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
How far in will the tournament be by 7? Will singles be done?

Also, is there food around there?

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
Everytime I tell Matt to go to this he says "Maybe". Someone close to Quicny *****smack him and make him go plz kthnx.

Top Bottom