• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All the Brawl nationals

allshort17

Smash Ace
Link to original post: [drupal=5204]All the Brawl nationals[/drupal]

I'm trying to find all the brawl nationals to compile information on them. Can you tell me all that you know? I want to know every one from the start of Brawl, including the ones outside of North America. Also, try not to name any regional tournaments. There's no real qualification to be a national, just tell me the tournaments you feel are most important and I'll look them up and see if they are fit to be a national.

If you can link results that would be great too.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Apex 2009, 2010, 2012
Genesis 2
Pound V
WHOBO 1, 2, 3 (pretty sure these are considered nationals)

Uh...I guess the MLGs, and the COT series (Clash of the Titans), 1-5
The KTAR series (1-6)

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
There are other events like megacon and comic con that includes brawl tourneys.

But since they focus on MW3 and such other fighting games, I guess that's out of the question.

Morin0

Smash Lord
There are other events like megacon and comic con that includes brawl tourneys.

But since they focus on MW3 and such other fighting games, I guess that's out of the question.
They do? o___O

I went to Comic-Con last year and I did not see no such thing (Brawl tournaments).

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Cons include Brawl, but are definitely not big enough or Smash-based enough to be considered nationals.

The MLG series was, as was the COT.

Top Bottom