• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All taunts compilatio video.

Soft3x

Smash Apprentice
OMG, Fox's third taunt!!!

It sound like he says: "Kasta ekorre!"
In swedish it means "Throw squirrel!"

Lol. ^_^

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
LOL... Luigi.

Luigi's third taunt is the best.

Best Taunt, EVER.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
I love that Charizard has his classic pose for a taunt ( roaring with his wings out) I just wish he shot a blast of fire up at the same time...

I hope Lucario talks in the English version. he needs to say "The Aura is with me" and not just grunt.

Black/Light

Smash Master
I hate Sakurai. Yeah, we really needed 3 taunts for everyone...
Stop b***ing about how you hate Sakurai and grow up:ohwell:

I which we had more taunts! And I think I saw ROB do one of his victory poses as a taunt in a vid. I think this one only showed 2.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Stop b***ing about how you hate Sakurai and grow up:ohwell:

I which we had more taunts! And I think I saw ROB do one of his victory poses as a taunt in a vid. I think this one only showed 2.
Yeah, how about we take out all of the specials and add four more taunts. Woot!

How about you learn to spell. gg No, how about you get over it. If you don't like it, then don't read it. I'll say whatever I please, thank you very much.

Sakurai jacked up the game, and I will continue to say it every chance I get.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Please stop... Yes, we needed three, I'd even want more XD Maybe 5, or even 10 taunts for everyone! And you can choose 4 of them for your characters. Haha, that'd be great.

Lol Luigis third taunt is HILARIOUS! XD I'm sure I'll gonna use them ALOT XD I love how his old taunt got even stronger too :p

drengist

Smash Journeyman
Awww, man! They took Samus' old taunt away! That was the best one in Melee!

billywill

Smash Journeyman
what is up with luigi now a days? i guess he has eaten too many shrooms

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Kirby has the Kirby dance as his third taunt!? It feels as if I died and went to heaven...

Also,I like how they incorporated Luigi's "falling down" match victory from Melee into one of his taunts. As for his third one...:laugh::rotfl: Luigi is now officially a comic-relief character.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Haha loved Luigi's taunts. Does snake only have 1 taunt? Loved peach and pika rolling on the floor. Olimar's taunts are booring.

darkhamsterlord

Smash Apprentice
What's wrong with MORE stuff?

Why don't you just say "I hate Sakurai. Yeah, we really needed Side Specials added in Melee. I miss having only up down and neutral!"

When the taunt button has more than 1 direction, and it's used for NOTHING ELSE, why not add something there?

Are you one of the ******* that think "He probably said 'We can make Ridley playable, or we can give each character 3 taunts'" Because if he didn't add those 3 taunts, he WOULD NOT HAVE ADDED ANYTHING EXTRA INSTEAD.

Luigi's taunts are awesome BTW. And Samus isn't supposed to talk. Why does she talk? She's NEVER spoken before!

HourglassMemory

Smash Journeyman
OMG!!!!!!!
Mr.Game and Watch looks like he's showing the Finger!!!!!!!!
lol it's so funny! I actually opened my mouth as soon as I saw it!
People go watch it again!!! And tell me if it doesn't look like Gand W is showing the finger!!!!
With both hands!!! lol

I know he isn't, but it looks like it, and for me it'll always be the finger.
that's what I call a taunt!!!!

icy_icicle

Smash Journeyman
Luigi's taunt always hits the same distance and damage, so it would be hard to kill with. Is it still a meteor smash on the edges of the stage though?

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
Okay, I won't lie...

Wolf looks AWESOME! I love absolutely love his howl taunt.

I might just have to play him if one of these ten don't work out.

Also, Luigi for the win!

TheDuplexDuo

Smash Journeyman
That Gannon *It's clobberin' time* fist crunching was too bad *** for words, Wolf also has the darn cool Howl...

And what does the Ice Climbers get? 2 Generic Jumpy around taunts... O_o I demand Lugui forfits his taunt to the CLimbers! >_<

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
SAMUS..... TALKS! O_O

She sounds... A-AWESOME! [/sakurai]

Ganondorf: "Hmm, should I use my sword? Nah."

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I like Jigglypuff, Pikachus and Luigi's taunts the most, I think luigi's about to become the new captain falcon! ;)

sync

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad they kept Marth's awesome taunt. Link's from TP is bad ***. My favorite is and always will be "Show me ya moves!"

Top Bottom