• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All-Star Mode Discussion

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
What's the Most Difficult Stage in All-Star Mode ?

What characters are more Difficult to be Defeated in their Placements ?

What character do you used to Clear in Intense Difficult ?

Anyone Cleared All-Star Mode Without Continues in Intense Difficult ?

For me:
The Hardest part was when I faced Falco, Fox and Wolf in Lylat Cruise (Intense Difficult).

Unfortunately, I never cleared Without Continues All-Star Mode in Intense Difficult. Any Tips ?

cheesdog

Smash Cadet
No replies?! I haven't tried it on intense. Mostly go for a high score when I can. So your qstns...

Stage: It depends on who I am using. Marth and Ike on the harder difficulties can be a pain. The star fox stage is pretty hard as well.

Placement: I hate the pokemon stages that kill you faster than they do. I don't know the name, but its the blue one with the boomerang of death coming out of the pokemon in the back. That aggrivates me to no end.

Intense: Like I said...never tried, but my high score is with olimar. Cant remember it off the top of my head, but it was pretty high.

I need to try to clear intense eventually on all-star and boss battles.

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
I think the guy above me has it. The Fire Emblem and Starfox stages are the toughest. I did do Intense a while back. Can't remember how I did.

Oh, and Lucario is surprisingly good. Made it all the way to Sonic before healing (had over 100 damage at Donkey Kong).

n88

Smash Lord
I always have trouble with Ness and Lucas. They run away the entire time. On New Pork City. Evil.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
What's the Most Difficult Stage in All-Star Mode ?

What characters are more Difficult to be Defeated in their Placements ?

What character do you used to Clear in Intense Difficult ?

Anyone Cleared All-Star Mode Without Continues in Intense Difficult ?

For me:
The Hardest part was when I faced Falco, Fox and Wolf in Lylat Cruise (Intense Difficult).

Unfortunately, I never cleared Without Continues All-Star Mode in Intense Difficult. Any Tips ?
1. Pokemon. You have 6 of them. And on top of that, Spear Pillar is responsible for many deaths.
The Star Fox stage is a close second.

2.The Pokemon.

3. Snake. Nades, Mortar, C4, and ftilt all day.

4. I have with Snake.

Tips?
1. Just use Snake and Meta Knight and abuse their best moves.
2. Grab any item you see, but toss away carrier items. They may explode on you.
3. Ration Your Hearts. Don't use your first one until you finish the Zelda group.
4. Not all CPU's have uber reflexes. Exploit that.
5. If Ness and Lucas camp you, camp them back. It may be time consuming, but you'll end up with minimal damage.

The difficulty of the FE stage seems to vary on their reflexes. If Math and Ike don't have uber reflexes like lvl 9's do, feel free to destroy them.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Agreed. Star Fox characters give me the most trouble, though Ike and Marth really aren't that bad. The Pokemon used to be the biggest problem until you edgeguard them properly.

The only part I never liked about All-Star was how time consuming it was to complete.

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
The Pokemon stage always cause problems to me either.

Is so Annoying the Stage Hazards.

I tried sometimes to clear in Intense with Ganondorf, but its hard..

Some CPUS almost in all situations predict my attacks. lol

Giffica

Smash Rookie
Never done it without Continues. Hardest part is the Pokemon. because your not Fighting 4 like some battles. Your fighting 6. They Rack up your damage and all of them are decent Fighters. I find that Cresselia RULEs when fighting them. If you get hit by the Boomerang and the other various attacks you truly fail. Just dodge them by JUMPING! Air Slice is easy too! Go to the bottom...

Now i do not see why Fox, Falco and Wolf are hard. I mean they just sometimes overwhelm you. To get by them you must break there Multi hits on you and give yourself space. Its easy to win with someone like Ike, or DeDeDe because they hit them FAR and when they have low damage, they can kill them. They also both have HUGE range and Ikes Jab and Fair own them. Jab them away follow up with Fair and them Foward A them right off. Killed 2 of them at the same time.
Maybe its just the fact my Alt Mains are Falco and Wolf and my Friend who i play everyday uses Fox. I mean Ike complements fox amazingly and the match up is Perfect. Im not going to argue that point, but All-Star is easy because of the continues. Without Continue? Hmm. Its hard because some people cannot do any damage while others kill me at 50. Like G&W. I just throw him back and he dies!

Aus0115

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aus0116
What's the Most Difficult Stage in All-Star Mode ? I find the pokemon stage the most difficult

What characters are more Difficult to be Defeated in their Placements ? the pokemon

What character do you used to Clear in Intense Difficult ? havent done it yet but i most likely will do it with peach

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
Of all the All-Star mode stages, I have the most trouble with Pirate Ship and Bridge of Eldin. In their placements, I often have trouble fighting the four Zelda characters. I haven't cleared on Intense because I swore to do everything in 1-Player mode without ever continuing. In that case, the best I can do at All-Star is Hard.

Also, does anyone else think it should've been a LOT more like Melee's all-star mode? That had a lot more variety in it than Brawl's.

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
Star Fox stage is the hardest for me. Pokemon isn't too hard but you have many opponents so it takes a while (but they're all easy to KO)

I didn't really go for Intense yet. I'm almost done with beating it with every character. I've played them all on Hard, so each character takes about 15-20 minutes.

Once I cleared with all characters, I'll do intense with Ganondorf, most likely.
Wish me luck ^^

SmashBrosForce

Smash Ace
Star Fox stage is the hardest for me. Pokemon isn't too hard but you have many opponents so it takes a while (but they're all easy to KO)

I didn't really go for Intense yet. I'm almost done with beating it with every character. I've played them all on Hard, so each character takes about 15-20 minutes.

Once I cleared with all characters, I'll do intense with Ganondorf, most likely.
Wish me luck ^^
I don't know why Star Fox stage is so annoying.

About Clear with Ganondorf...
I think the problem of Star Fox stage is the fact of they have great advantage about Ganondorf. It's annoying.

Good Luck with Ganondorf.

lol

Top Bottom