• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social All Range Mode!

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
I see a problem with that...I think they meant the transformations? I don't know.

Chalice

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tenkenjin
Last edited:

Foster J.

Smash Ace
Due to the CHILDISH ****ing melee loving VGBC's efforts to ONLY upload top 8 sets from Paragon, should I then dig down into their broadcast and find the Larry videos and link to them to the twitch player now that they'll never get uploaded?

Edit: found 'em

Regarding the paragon matches that aren't getting uploaded to youtube. Meaning every match outside of top 8, I doff my :yeahboi: to you gimz

Larry Lurr (Fox) v Trela (Ryu)
This set was so ****ing HYPE man
Larry Lurr (Fox) v False (Sheik)
I have no words
Larry Lurr (Fox) v Nairo (ZSS)
Can we please talk about how horrible this MU is?
Larry Lurr (Fox) v Ally (Mario)
And alas the story comes to an end.

And of course up and coming Fox main Xzax
Xzax (Fox) v MVD (Diddy)

Last edited:

Chalice

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tenkenjin
Yes plz. Larry had some sick moments that I'm glad I got to watch on stream

Edit:

Anyone here willing to practice with me? I'm planning to go to this tournament in my area with :4fox::

http://smashboards.com/threads/sept...allowed-hayward-california-cash-prize.414684/

I lack reliable players for offline so the next best thing is to try and ask for any sort of help online by people who know what they are doing. Cuz y'know, For Glory is awful

Hit me up so we can set up a time.
Might actually go to this one. It's in the same city as my college

http://smashboards.com/threads/wco-smash-4-tournament-san-jose-ca.417053/#post-20108596

Last edited:

BradLeeTee

Smash Cadet
Was messing around with CPU's while my wifi was down and something happened that I thought was worth uploading:
If it only works against Palutena it's useless but if it were to work on Sheik it could sort of help the MU. Also important to say it works earlier than 140%, I had it going at 10% earlier that fight but I messed up and only got 3 shines off so I uploaded this one instead

Last edited:

Jamurai

Victory is my destiny
NNID
Jamurai92
Yo is there an active Fox chat group, Skype or otherwise? I found a link to a Skype group in another thread and joined but it seems to be somewhat dead.

Hi by the way, I'm a MK main, Fox secondary, from the UK, will be beginning to attend tournaments and stuff when I move house in the next month or two so would love to discuss all things Fox with you guys.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
So..um..I'm not sure if this is known (probably is) but I discovered a little jingle that plays in Star Fox when you leave the game running at the "The End" screen for a while. I literally got spooked by it.

Edit: Star Fox Zero is delayed until next in the Q1. I'm actually okay with this

Last edited:

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Oh wow, Big House 5 isn't far now. Anyone here gonna be there?

M@v

Subarashii!
I will. As for Foxes who don't come here, MegaFox is confirmed, Feel Tension is going I'm pretty sure, and its safe to assume Ksev will be there too.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
This is by far my all time favorite Star Fox fan art. It. Has. Everything!

Last edited:

RPK

Smash Lord
So I was contemplating on streaming my practice. Would anyone be interested in watching? I have a few techniques that I have been working on that I would like to share with you all

BradLeeTee

Smash Cadet
So I was contemplating on streaming my practice. Would anyone be interested in watching? I have a few techniques that I have been working on that I would like to share with you all
That'd be awesome u can count me in, when it comes to coming up with cool Fox tech and combos youre one of the best

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
I want this to get brought back in Zero. Shame we can never hear this without the cutscene sounds, but it's a good attempt at removing them.

Last edited:

M@v

Subarashii!
https://smash.gg/tournament/the-big-house-5/brackets/10302/2720 Big house pools are up. MegaFox and Ksev got seeded as 1st in their respective pools, Feel Tension and Myself got seeded 2nd, and Shofu got seeded 3rd.

MegaFox and Feel Tension are in the same pool though; so that bums me out a little bit especially if they have to wind up playing. Top 4 make it out, 2 winners side and 2 losers side. So that more likely than not, that would mean gameplay would stop at Winners finals on winners side, and Losers Semis on the losers side. Alternatively may also be set up where they play the whole bracket out, then Winners side Grand Finals is first, Losers side Grands is 2nd, 3rd is 3rd, 4th is 4th. Although having them play out that many more matches seems like a waste of time so I'd anticpate the first option.

Last edited:

Skarfelt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Skarfelt
I really hope the Foxes don't have to play early - I haven't seen Megafox at a national yet and I'm really excited to see how he does. Top 4 from each pool seems pretty extreme, though.

Just got seeded for Dat BlastZone 7, a European international - into the same pool as our very own CRZ so that's just dandy. My pool seems really hard when I compare our #4 player who's extremely strong and beaten both me and CRZ before to other #4 seeds but every pool is really hard so I shan't complain too much. If I win every game I have to play a French Sheik main in Winner's Semis to make it into pro guaranteed so time to grind that matchup I guess.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Big House is going to be even more interesting with this change the way shielding works now.

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
Changed my Smashboards bookmark from the home page to the Fox forum since this is where I spend all my time anyway.

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
How did M@v do? Or is he in a different wave?

Mav on stream right now!

Last edited:

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
Congrates to Feel Tension and Mav! Those were some good games.

Jamurai

Victory is my destiny
NNID
Jamurai92
Megafox vs Ryo was really impressive, he played that last stock so well. Rooting for both Foxes as well as Aba in top 32!

AirshBornely

Smash Lord
NNID
AirshBornely
3DS FC
4596-9541-7759
It was so cool to see M@v on stream. What place?

Last edited:
Top Bottom