• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All in One Gaming World Mega Weekend, Sept 19-21

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
I wish I came early enough to enter :(

I'm sad I couldn't show my moves today but I had fun playing Seph, Atomsk, Void, and Inui in friendlies all day. If I come next week I'll be sure to enter.

Although I hoped Dapuffster and Kai would do this good, I'm sad I couldn't face them. Be prepared for a laser spamming Falco next week :D

Really happy Kai has started coming to in person tournies :D Yaaayyy!!!!

@ Seph: My crew usually practices at Rutgers every Thursday night with 8 people smashfests but we'll hopefully be here next week. That's an awesome ROB you have there btw.
Its a shame you couldn't make it earlier but I should be there next week too. Although I didn't approach you, I was curious who you were so I had Blue point you out but you were playing at the time. I'll ask you for some friendlies next week :) BTW the only reason I go to in-person tournies is because you suggested them lol., thx.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
BTW the only reason I go to in-person tournies is because you suggested them lol., thx.
*smiles* Your welcome.

I'm loving this new compitition in NJ and I hope more people come to the next one cause its on a Saturday.

bigmac267

Smash Cadet
*smiles* Your welcome.

I'm loving this new compitition in NJ and I hope more people come to the next one cause its on a Saturday.
It's great that these have been going well. Though I don't have enough time to play Brawl on Friday and Saturday, I do go on Fridays and I would go on Saturday if I had more time. I'd like to add that the Friday tournament seemed to go well, although the large amount of players combined with Yugioh and UFS made it a bit cramped. In future weeks, this won't be as bad. Congrats to M2K and Dapuffster for their respective victories.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
dude all my friends went to rutkers, hopefully illl be there. i think the saddest part is that inui got beat by a random *** noob at his like second tourny ever 2-0. he was like uber sleepy tho lulz.

ill pay anyone gas money to take me to the next one of these cuz my regular ride cant bring me but i need more exp. vs that freaking blues sonic and ur falco keitaro. if u use any other chars come see my mk ^_^.

i agree with m2k mks tornado should pull pple in like a real one. game needs more balance amirite

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
>_> I think the dam holding the gamefaqs kids back broke recently.
So i have to defend myself for winning?

Who is Kai? some guy who mains sonic, what more do you need to know?? btw GF as well as AIB is all for fun, what does that even matter in real play?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
...I was making a crack at Korn's joke, newkid, chilll out.

I don't know you, hence my insane surprise at you beating inui. I didn't say you were bad you mook, so just chill right the **** out.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero

I don't know you, hence my insane surprise at you beating inui. I didn't say you were bad you mook, so just chill right the **** out.

new kids offended so easily dont u think?

Kai973

Smash Journeyman

my bad, i thought you were one of the guys that supports well known people like they are your god lol. ive seen it before and i had to hear about beating inui from someone who made a million excuses for him and doesnt even know how either of us plays and sides with the more known person. it was my mistake to assume but you have to understand where im coming from. my mistake :(

dmbrandon

Smash Master
my bad, i thought you were one of the guys that supports well known people like they are your god lol. ive seen it before and i had to hear about beating inui from someone who made a million excuses for him and doesnt even know how either of us plays and sides with the more known person. it was my mistake to assume but you have to understand where im coming from. my mistake :(
I'm just as known as Inui I'd think. scratch that, Inui has the whole "everyone hates him" thing going. I think I'm getting on that train soon. heh

Keep it up, kid. If you stay solid, I say we should team soon. some people say im okay.

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
I'm just as known as Inui I'd think. scratch that, Inui has the whole "everyone hates him" thing going. I think I'm getting on that train soon. heh

Keep it up, kid. If you stay solid, I say we should team soon. some people say im okay.
I thought he was pretty cool at the tournament (not his posts though lol) and everyone has bad days, which he described his. I work with an *** who I have never played and gives me crap about maining sonic. He automatically assumes im bad because of that, he mains falco, so I thought you were doing the same. my mistake once again. anyway, have you been to the gaming world tournaments? as you know i just recently started playing at inperson tournies so i dont know a lot of people. ive met snakeee, shadow, blue, inui, and a few others. thats about it though

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I thought he was pretty cool at the tournament (not his posts though lol) and everyone has bad days, which he described his. I work with an *** who I have never played and gives me crap about maining sonic. He automatically assumes im bad because of that, he mains falco, so I thought you were doing the same. my mistake once again. anyway, have you been to the gaming world tournaments? as you know i just recently started playing at inperson tournies so i dont know a lot of people. ive met snakeee, shadow, blue, inui, and a few others. thats about it though
Snakeee and i played friendlies. I win most, but I think he can beat me now. Shadow and I went pretty even. Blue hasn't touched my meta, but spanked my other characters pretty hard. hehe Inui and I were pretty even, but now he's losing so sonics, so idk. jkjk

Inui is a big jerk for a good reason. I'm a big jerk for none, besides the idiots that frequent this site. I hate them.

But, I haven't been to the GW tourns cause the guy running it and I differ on opinions on how to run tournaments. He says pros and casuals should have seperate days, and people should have fun. I say he shouldn't be such a ***got.

Regardless, if we cross paths, I wanna get some friendlies in sometime! :D

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
Snakeee and i played friendlies. I win most, but I think he can beat me now. Shadow and I went pretty even. Blue hasn't touched my meta, but spanked my other characters pretty hard. hehe Inui and I were pretty even, but now he's losing so sonics, so idk. jkjk

Inui is a big jerk for a good reason. I'm a big jerk for none, besides the idiots that frequent this site. I hate them.

But, I haven't been to the GW tourns cause the guy running it and I differ on opinions on how to run tournaments. He says pros and casuals should have seperate days, and people should have fun. I say he shouldn't be such a ***got.

Regardless, if we cross paths, I wanna get some friendlies in sometime! :D
The tourny organizer is a cool guy and usually adapts to the players preferences so if you have some suggestions you should let him know. Btw if you already have, i dont read a lot of posts here so i may have missed it. MK is the main character i struggle with as sonic so I'm sure you'd win :). Im not sure about your others mains though lol, that would be more fun anyway bc i hate MK. inui told me sunday that he hosts tournaments too. I think he mentioned one in princetom on the 4th of next month. do you go to his?

dmbrandon

Smash Master
The tourny organizer is a cool guy and usually adapts to the players preferences so if you have some suggestions you should let him know. Btw if you already have, i dont read a lot of posts here so i may have missed it. MK is the main character i struggle with as sonic so I'm sure you'd win :). Im not sure about your others mains though lol, that would be more fun anyway bc i hate MK. inui told me sunday that he hosts tournaments too. I think he mentioned one in princetom on the 4th of next month. do you go to his?
Well, Montage used to run tournaments at his hotel. He'd get all the venue **** settled, and me and Ninja Edd would run everything. This will be inui's first Brawl tournament without us, so I wish him the best of luck. The last tourns we've done have been amazing, so i'd say you should go. I might show up.

ur cute brandon...btw i dont hate u...anymore ;)
lmao.

Sounds like dmbrandon is coming out of retirement!
Don't get too excited. ^_~

Kai973

Smash Journeyman
I want to go to his event but i have to leave class early(college). It shouldnt be a problem so ill probably make it. you should attend if you can

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
all this talk about sonic and bashing sonic mains. ~_~ everyone chill out. dont make excuses for lossin to a sonic if he's that bad and you lose you look bad for making excuses and further more make yourself sound worse as a brawler without much brains to play smart enough to beat sonic. that even goes to M2K who always refuse a match against my sonic bc he thinks it's boring.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Wow, so incredibly mad I miss the tourney Azen was at. Oh well, at least M2k is like in my region. Still, would've loved to get in at least one friendly.

I should be here day after tomorrow, so I hope to see a lot of you.

Top Bottom