• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All In One Gaming World Mega Weekend Results

Gamingwolrd

Smash Journeyman
1.Mew2king
2.Azen
3.Dapuffster
4.Atomsk
5.Blue
5.Kai
7.Izumi
7.Seph
9.Rabid
9.Voidious
9.Benzaa
9.Inui
13.Andrew
13.BJ
13.TDAP
13.Boko

Doubles
1.Mew2King, Azen
2.Inui,Atomsk
3.Dapuffster, Blue
4.Benzaa, Izumi
5.Seph,Voidious
5.Boko, Rabid
7.Nemmy, Chris

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Chillin, if you put half as much effort into improving your own skills that you put into bashing me, you'd be getting better than 9th at the same tournaments you used to actually win money at.

You don't know what happened at all today.

Grow up.

chillindude829

Smash Master
wait... what are you even talking about? one tourney over a month ago? rofl other than ct i've never placed below 5th at a brawl tourney, and i won teams at CT anyway so who cares. i barely even play brawl anymore. it's just funny how much time/effort you devote to making yourself seem good when you actually suck.

i do know what happened. you got 9th and you lost 2-0 to a sonic. ROFLMAO

Orion*

Smash Researcher
wait... what are you even talking about? one tourney over a month ago? rofl other than ct i've never placed below 5th at a brawl tourney, and i won teams at CT anyway so who cares. i barely even play brawl anymore. it's just funny how much time/effort you devote to making yourself seem good when you actually suck.

i do know what happened. you got 9th and you lost 2-0 to a sonic. ROFLMAO
its really obvious that you're enjoying this.........:lick:
i thought that placings didnt matter actually, but rather who youve played. yeah, you can still bash Inui for losing to the sonic in this situation... lmfao, just thought i would say ^^.

LOL CHIBO XD

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Go 5. Blue (Sonic)?

What was the top 8 characters and payouts here?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
1.Mew2king - MK
2.Azen - ? (i dunno who he played here, though hes generally lucario)
3.Dapuffster - Jiggz/Diddy
4.Atomsk - DDD (might have used other characters also)
5.Blue - Sonic
5.Kai - Sonic
7.Izumi - MK/Toon Link
7.Seph - ???

Voidious

Smash Apprentice
2.Azen - ? (i dunno who he played here, though hes generally lucario)
3.Dapuffster - Jiggz/Diddy
7.Seph - ???
Hopefully someone can confirm 100%, as I didn't see all of everyone's games, but I think:

3. Dapuffster - Diddy (Didn't see him use Jiggs, saw him use Sonic in one game of losers' finals.)
7. Seph - ROB

And I only saw Azen using Lucario, other than Peach in one game of losers' finals, but I didn't see most of his other games.

Edit: Not sure how it'd be accounted for, but it's worth noting that Azen forfeited finals to M2K. (I guess he doesn't need a Wii. :p)

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
the pay out was like 60/30/10???

top 10 were like this
1.Mew2king - MK
2.Azen - Lucario/MK
3.Dapuffster - Diddy Kong
4.Atomsk - Wario/ DDD
5.Blue - Sonic - chillin ull think diff of sonic after this guy xD
5.Kai - sonic again wtfs
7.Izumi - mk -_-
7.Seph - thats me ROB/MK
9.Inui - marth lulz

Doubles
1.Mew2King, Azen - MKs lol
2.Inui,Atomsk - snake and mk??
3.Dapuffster, Blue - diddy and sonic

overall good learning experiance , especially vsing good pple . i go by Seph and got to vs azen and play friendlies with m2k who was insanneeee

bigmac267

Smash Cadet
NJ also has MalcomM. All the Sonics in Jersey are good and have different styles.
Yeah, I played Blue on Friday. He's a great Sonic, and I was surprised (pleasantly) that a character that I had thought was so bad was able to handle himself so well in a tournament. Granted, this was a less competitive tournament, but there were a few good players there.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I barely even used Marth. Maybe I should have used him against Kai...

Well, I'm going Sheik next time because it's 100/0 and takes no effort or skill.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
dont be so sure about that inui, as many dubbed me #1 sonic in nj i wont stand for it. it will not bypass my sonic untill proven on a REAL sonic mainer not someone who picked sonic and sucked so shiek won. >_> play a real sonic mainer and you'll get real results.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
dude it was snake/ddd vs sonic!!!!
Atomsk thinks Sonic beats Dedede, and with Snake I had 0 clue what I was doing and didn't think it was going to be that hard to hit Sonic. I also had the slowest reaction time ever that day.

dont be so sure about that inui, as many dubbed me #1 sonic in nj i wont stand for it. it will not bypass my sonic untill proven on a REAL sonic mainer not someone who picked sonic and sucked so shiek won. >_> play a real sonic mainer and you'll get real results.
Skill can't counter the stupidity of that match-up.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
MM me!!!!!!!! i wont stand for much more rubbish! prove it instead of speculating. we will play this weekend and then i will rub it in ur face how narrow minded that statistic view is. that is highly flawed bc none of you know how to use sonic.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Who cares about how good they are?

Sonic the character doesn't have any moves to beat the chain besides dropping the spring on Sheik. Ban FD vs Sonic and he loses.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
inui, the reasons you give for losing are the reasons why people think you arent good. saying "i dont have skill in that matchup" is admitting that you deserved to lose, and therefore arent good enough to win. you should start taking responsibility for your losses, there are no excuses in tourney brawl.

id say chillin has every right to bash you, because you bash on other people all the time, whether you realize it or not. i got 33rd at CH3, and you said i was mediocre. i didnt say a word, and within a month i was winning money at tourneys again. you said that godismyrock got "lucky" vs you at CH4, but i watched the entire set, it was close and you barely lost, you just got beat. id say Snakekiller3000 got somewhat "lucky" when he DDDsucked chillin just far enough off of lylat to kill him, yet i havent heard chillin make any excuses.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
WRONG!!!! make a believer out of me. dont talk so much about something that has no back up to help stand that theory. i dont want excusesas you said no skill is required so im taking you as literal as you said it. just as that dumb A** theory of sonic sucking vs ddd. i drilled that sh** in the hole and put an end to it. snake i have no problem with as a sonic he's too slow. lucario is an easy prey now and last would be MK im still working on it but it too will soon be worthless. i have much respect for a character i soon want to secondary for it was one of my mains in melee but im nocking all the chars out of sonic way one by one. not even olimar who could grab me out of a spindash with ease failed. so i guess sheiks next on my list to prove these dumb "SPECULATIONS" wrong. ....lol but hey for anyone to put effort into fiinding away to stop sonic is a compliment to all sonic mainers especially me. it shows what a growing threat he's become and how blind ppl are about him.

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
WRONG!!!! make a believer out of me. dont talk so much about something that has no back up to help stand that theory. i dont want excusesas you said no skill is required so im taking you as literal as you said it. just as that dumb A** theory of sonic sucking vs ddd. i drilled that sh** in the hole and put an end to it. snake i have no problem with as a sonic he's too slow. lucario is an easy prey now and last would be MK im still working on it but it too will soon be worthless. i have much respect for a character i soon want to secondary for it was one of my mains in melee but im nocking all the chars out of sonic way one by one. not even olimar who could grab me out of a spindash with ease failed. so i guess sheiks next on my list to prove these dumb "SPECULATIONS" wrong. ....lol but hey for anyone to put effort into fiinding away to stop sonic is a compliment to all sonic mainers especially me. it shows what a growing threat he's become and how blind ppl are about him.
nuff said.............

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
every word you all speak is a lie. lol if so then what do you say about all of those snakes and ddd's i've beaten and the person using them

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
every word you all speak is a lie. lol if so then what do you say about all of those snakes and ddd's i've beaten and the person using them
I say tec0 beat you after playing the game for a week with Dedede and Yes beat you by holding A when you spindashed.

dont talk so much about something that has no back up to help stand that theory.
Ryoko tested it. None of Sonic's moves can hit Sheik through the chain except the spring.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I say I 2-0'd you by holding A to stop your approach, blowing us up with B, Ftilting you to rack up damage, and up-tilting for the kill.

You didn't answer my question. MM my snake vs your sonic?

Edit: **** kashif stealing my thundah

Top Bottom