• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All In One Gaming World Mega Weekend Results

-Blue-

Smash Journeyman
you all are crazy, without a doubt. i guess i have more work to do so you all would stop making excusses for losing to a sonic...........INUI and whoever else a sonic mainer has beaten

Browny

Smash Hater
Ryoko tested it. None of Sonic's moves can hit Sheik through the chain except the spring.
to the only move that can hit sheik while she is standing completely still is a projectile... sounds like a pretty impenetrable defense to me >_> and id be VERY surprised if chain stop a spinshot-bair, given that just about the only thing that can hit it is a ZSS usmash

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
WRONG!!!! make a believer out of me. dont talk so much about something that has no back up to help stand that theory. i dont want excusesas you said no skill is required so im taking you as literal as you said it. just as that dumb A** theory of sonic sucking vs ddd. i drilled that sh** in the hole and put an end to it. snake i have no problem with as a sonic he's too slow. lucario is an easy prey now and last would be MK im still working on it but it too will soon be worthless. i have much respect for a character i soon want to secondary for it was one of my mains in melee but im nocking all the chars out of sonic way one by one. not even olimar who could grab me out of a spindash with ease failed. so i guess sheiks next on my list to prove these dumb "SPECULATIONS" wrong. ....lol but hey for anyone to put effort into fiinding away to stop sonic is a compliment to all sonic mainers especially me. it shows what a growing threat he's become and how blind ppl are about him.
every word you all speak is a lie. lol if so then what do you say about all of those snakes and ddd's i've beaten and the person using them
you all are crazy, without a doubt. i guess i have more work to do so you all would stop making excusses for losing to a sonic...........INUI and whoever else a sonic mainer has beaten
I say I 2-0'd you by holding A to stop your approach, blowing us up with B, Ftilting you to rack up damage, and up-tilting for the kill.

You didn't answer my question. MM my snake vs your sonic?

Edit: **** kashif stealing my thundah
Blue you're a cool guy but you have to understand that sonic's so limited to what he can do compared to the god tier characters. As far as your ranting about how you've beaten snake players, you were 2-0'd by me, yet you ignore me every time I try to prove you wrong about how you find snake to be no problem. MM my snake with your sonic if you're so confident. Otherwise please stop this ranting it's kind of getting old.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
to the only move that can hit sheik while she is standing completely still is a projectile... sounds like a pretty impenetrable defense to me >_> and id be VERY surprised if chain stop a spinshot-bair, given that just about the only thing that can hit it is a ZSS usmash
Correction: the only move SONIC can use that can hit Sheik while she is using the chain properly is a spring.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
What Olimar does Blue beat? I can't think of any besides like.. BlueCheeze, Rhyme and uh.. yeah.. Me. Who else mains him good in this area?

EDIT))Atomsk doesn't main Olimar (Or so I believe) for actual matches unless it's maybe like.. Ike.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
every word you all speak is a lie. lol if so then what do you say about all of those snakes and ddd's i've beaten and the person using them
I say that people probably need more matchup experience vs a good Sonic's current meta game, so they can formulate an effective strategy. I also say that you should play the best Snakes and DDD's in the country before you claim those characters lose to Sonic. Otherwise it's just theory craft, which isn't necessarily inaccurate, so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now at least.

Top Bottom