• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All hail the slayer X!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
X fought exactly 9 Meta Knights or so, if Xyro's twitter is accurate.
Holy crap.

Xyless

Smash Master
The only MK I can believe could consistently beat X is M2K, since he adapts insanely fast and is so good at punishing.

Not to undermind X's achievement, but. I can't help but wonder how much it came down to lack of matchup experience.

*EDIT* I know X came close to beating M2K before, but what I mean is M2K has had a taste of what Sonic can do, and when he tends to learn a player, he becomes a beast at punishing.

...except for Diddies. ...and Olimars.

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
The only MK I can believe could consistently beat X is M2K, since he adapts insanely fast and is so good at punishing.

Not to undermind X's achievement, but. I can't help but wonder how much it came down to lack of matchup experience.

*EDIT* I know X came close to beating M2K before, but what I mean is M2K has had a taste of what Sonic can do, and when he tends to learn a player, he becomes a beast at punishing.

...except for Diddies. ...and Olimars.
TearBear always beats X. And an MK back in Utah gives X trouble but they play alot.

Lee went rob/mk/lucario? rob...what.

:sonic:

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
Oh shnapples SonicMustard5 is jealous. :3 I dunno why Lee would go ROB either though. x3 Mabee cuz the gyro stops his spin dash/charge and if he tries jumping he can lazer. Ye Iunno. o-o

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Lee went Diddy kong vs Mikehaze too, so ROB is no surprise. I think he has a bundle of characters he can use at high levels honestly.

Top Bottom