• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All East coast players, Report here! (for a chance to be in a combo vid)

senorspoof

Smash Apprentice
West coast, get the hell out.

Now, as some of you may or may not know, I'm a combo vid maker. Here's my combo vid "portfolio"

http://www.youtube.com/user/Senorspoof

Now with the release of Brawl, I feel it's only necessary to rile up the biggest smash rivalry there is... East vs. West. As a proud East acolyte, I plan to play my part through videos. I'm making an EAST COAST EXCLUSIVE smash video, featuring every character. It'll be broken up into segments, based on character/characters. The first characters I'd like to approach? Wolf, Fox, and Falco.

The name of the vid will be "take to the sky". Length should probably be somewhere around 9 minutes. If you'd like to be featured, feel free to approach me on aim "pdoyle1692", or, just post the vids, along with your name, right here. There are however, a few rules for what footage I accept.

1. Must be high quality footage. None of the "filming the screen" nonsense. Capture it.
2. Items must be off. Hey, it's the rule.
3. Do not waste our time by posting a video that you know sucks. Only post videos with decent combos.
4. **** off West coast.

I have gotta go run some errands. Here's to hoping there'll be plenty of vids when I return!

Phyvo

Smash Journeyman
EAST COAST REPRESENT!

...unfortunately I don't have anything to record with. And I'm in the middle of nowhere. And my friends suck. And I'm not that great myself.

...but EAST COAST REPRESENT!

=ArtH=

Smash Apprentice
Will you be at KOTC or SPOC? You can get some good footage at either one, especially SPOC.

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
As soon as I get back home with muh friends and we get some vids together (A- no human people who play are at my school, B- I dun have my VCR/Capture device here, though I might try to get them brought to me/mailed to me or something)

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I'd like to get involved...don't play space animals though

If you do a Mario related video I'll gladly step up...but you're obviously not interested in Mario players yet...

While we're on the topic of combo videos I may need help making a Snake combo video when I get footage...I'll give you all the Efame in the world

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
If I had some recording equipment I would gladly make you a Wolf combo vid. But I don't so meh.

Zink

Smash Champion
I got cap equipment and I play wolf. Would you flip over comp battles? I have had poor success getting online to work, so playing vs comp is far more convenient. If it's cool, I might be able to get footage tonight/tomorrow.

senorspoof

Smash Apprentice
Um, yeah, should have mentioned. No computer battles. Ever.

EVER.

Sorry dude.

Anyways, people, feel free to send me any footage you've got now, regardless of whether or not it be Spacies. If I get enough olimar stuff before spacy stuff, I'll just switch to doing that first.

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
Soon as my GameBridge comes in I'll start sending in footage. (once I manage to play a match shorter than 3 minutes..)

XACE-K

Smash Master
Sounds like a good idea. I would participate but the footage would look horrible and my friends aren't competitive Smashers.

pwndj00n00b

Smash Journeyman
I will gladly participate if I can find some way to send you the footage, since I played wolf pretty hardcore for a week or so. I just don't have a way to get stuff off my wii besides rerecording it by video camera. Maybe I can send my best matches to you by getting your wii fc and brawl fc. Lemme know what you think or hit me up on aim at KButto424.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I can get you some Peach and Olimar vids, along with my and my brother's secondaries. Sorry, no space animals though :( And we film the screen but the video is high quality (tripod, no black lines).

Top Bottom