• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
No one cares, and you're kind of a big ***.

Discuss

Wtf?
You realize you're the biggest *** in western canada right?

in terms of smash at least <3

Why is moe bringing in his fan boys? This is dumb.

EDIT: Also Moe, that picture would've been way better if you didn't have it on hand so readily. You must use that a lot, increasing you to douchebag status.
It's just that you have no fanboys

i like melee more, but im too lazy to practice

and brawl is almost like having a job that pays bad
Best analogy ever. I've even thought about it.

Ha!

lol that didn't make any sense until you quoted me

weren't you only like 2 hours in? I know somebody that put in like 20+ hours and beat the elite 4 and their save got deleted.
K ****, it's pokemon, if you give a **** about the game you wouldn't be using AR or shoddybattle to fake your pokemon into the best stats possible without actually playing.

I would.

I would also say that Pika and Link stand out from the other characters in low tier as well.

Unless Sid is the one using Zelda.

Or Roy.

Or Ness
Understatement of the century.

Well I've organized two tournaments same with afterdawn, Victor has held 3, and then of course there is Carl.
I can't tell if thats the best joke ever, or not.

Luke can you count? if the answer is yes, I might like that joke.

The only Brawl player I like is Moe, cus he was hilarious. Did anyone ever tell you that when we were gonna pick you up for adat2; I drew a picture of a bike and I was gonna set it on your seat to see if you would steal it. long story short people freaked out and threw my bike out the window.
You mean Alex freaked out lol

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Matt, the secret is not having any tech skill.

Really. It doesn't matter how long it has been since I've played (insert game here), or how many games I switch between. They're all pretty much the same thing. Basics. Melee a little more than the others, just because I've played it for such a long time lol.

The only Brawl player I like is Moe, cus he was hilarious. Did anyone ever tell you that when we were gonna pick you up for adat2; I drew a picture of a bike and I was gonna set it on your seat to see if you would steal it. long story short people freaked out and threw my bike out the window.
lololololol

MACHU PICCHU IS SERIOUS BUSINESS >=[

Lex Jewthor

Smash Apprentice
lol sid I scrolled the screen around for like 10 minutes trying to find any relevance and then when I scrolled down to ask wtf I found a wild seriousSid in the picture.

It's like... Would you be able to find waldo if he was right in front of you? Or would you go 'that can't be him' and keep looking in the hard spots.

Analogy is irrelevant btw.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
You made us move the bike, thats all I remember. I don't remember it being thrown out the window, I thought it was still in your van.

Sid that is the perfect. You made my... night.

edit: No wait, the brushing of my teeth I'm about to do will, cause my mouth feels SO GROSS

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Some "places" also have a much larger community than Alberta.

Sid, how did you play Melee/SFIV/other fighting game at the same time?

If I play Melee for a long time, I get crazy bad at BlazBlue and it takes me awhile to get back to where I was.

However, if I play BlazBlue for a long time, my tech skill in Melee is REALLY good. Like I can do everything consistently. I don't get it :(
Ummm... get used to it? I don't know, playing SF3 actually kind of helps my Melee tech.

I don't have a lot of problems transitioning from one game to another.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
>Yes Brad, I can count. Would you consider CAST3 a tournament hosted by Victor?
Victra wasn't even in Canada for Cast3, what's your point?

edit: you can report yourself lol

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
down for brawl only monthlies.
cause tyler ***** u too hard in ur melee MM. but i guess u weren't trying so it doesn't count. remember next time were raising the stakes so u'll try. Also 1 melee and 1 brawl monthly would be good. i couldn't make 2 monthlies so now i trey really hard to make it two one monthly. I think we'd see attendance drop at each individual monthly cause the demand for tourneys remains the same while the supply doubles.

economics. i applyz it to smash lololololol

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
My computer is dying, I have to use IE which is the biggest garbage when it comes to smashboards...

Oh, and I saw you in the halls today Solaris, I was going to say hi... But I forgot your name.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
I think we'd see attendance drop at each individual monthly cause the demand for tourneys remains the same while the supply doubles.

loloololol

except demand is taken with respect to time, not to supply.

edit: u should have just said, "hi solaris" lol.

his name is jarrett.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Yes Brad, I can count. Would you consider CAST3 a tournament hosted by Victor?
No, thats why it was funny.

I just wouldn't consider you funny.

See the problem here?

lol of course I wasn't trying either fraser, I closed my eyes and SHL over and over again

hell, I played the whole MM with my eyes closed and my hands behind my back. ****
I'm not doubting your ability to play and win with your eyes closed. But you can't tell me you're sure you were SHL'ing.

cause tyler ***** u too hard in ur melee MM. but i guess u weren't trying so it doesn't count. remember next time were raising the stakes so u'll try. Also 1 melee and 1 brawl monthly would be good. i couldn't make 2 monthlies so now i trey really hard to make it two one monthly. I think we'd see attendance drop at each individual monthly cause the demand for tourneys remains the same while the supply doubles.

Except you're dumb <3

Cause Demand is infinite. Supply is where we have our problem.

Or you could just not bring ****ing supply and demand into this because thats dumb as ****.

edit: the only reason I have turned down a tournament to date is cash.

doubleedit:

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
I support monthlies but it doesn't matter because i don't go to anything anyways. Too busy/ don't drive.

Furthermore you people are weird.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Once I can afford my new TV, I have a good TV to donate to the melee community, so perhaps you could take it then.
Cool maaaan
I'm down for BRAWL and melee monthlies
I'm down with that too
Jesus loves you =)
down for brawl only monthlies.
I'm down for shooting people with bad opinions! :bee:
WHO THE **** IS RILEY?
wat
The real name of the wizard of OZ

I need someone willing to help with melee monthlies. I dont have a cube or the game. but i got 4 tv =)

Oh and i dont know rules or any **** like that.

those interested in helping, just talk to me this sat =)

Bread~

Smash Journeyman

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0DI6B4UAK8

oh and riley was that you who was recording the epic balloon contest last week?
Nah, Day A I'm playing soccer outside at lunch and day B I'm chilling at southgate with my buds cause of our 2 and a half hour lunch; usually watching discovery channel in HD at the bay in those comfy chairs (which is pretty awesome) or playing wii sports resort.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad I don't do meme **** anymore. This stuff is funny once or twice, but any chan right now must be a cesspool of fail right now.

Top Bottom