• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I think Abdi just won the argument.

P.S. How can Chocobo's dungeon be so overly cute yet have some of the most epic arrangements of FF themes ever?

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Okay I need to know who's all free for Brawl early Tuesday at around 10-11am-5pm? Dan is coming over later Monday and I'd be willing to host two people at max more, so who's game?

copypasta

PineappleHauzer

Smash Cadet
So you make a statement about how everyone needs a 360 to play Calgary, and yet you don't have Live? General statements usually fail like that. What does it matter to you?

And ya.. BB sucks (BTW)
Other people in calgary have live, and I will have live, just not now, and they should still get the 360 version since the ONLY good thing for the PS3 is fat princess. (which I wish I had a ps3 for)

And BTW... You sucks.

No hate no hate kage, you're my favourite ganon right now <3

kage you're better than that. you should know It's just bread trolling again...
it's funny cause I wasn't even really trolling, it just works out that everything I do trolls.

Sheik is the funniest in that. XDD
I think noticing how bad the falcon is is funny

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
California is just really really nice. I was so jealous when I was with my cousins there a few summers ago.

I love cities on the West Coast.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
California is just really really nice. I was so jealous when I was with my cousins there a few summers ago.

I love cities on the West Coast.
Agreed

Everything is just so clean and beautiful here, and there's so much to do and a huge variety of stores and services. And like 99.9 % of the chicks here are ****ing hot and tall and skinny, etc.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Agreed

Everything is just so clean and beautiful here, and there's so much to do and a huge variety of stores and services. And like 99.9 % of the chicks here are ****ing hot and tall and skinny, etc.
lol spend time in an actual city not a resort area.

The vast majority of most cities there are just as if not more slummy and dirty than Calgary or Edmonton. They just have far more 'tourist areas', and rich people areas. Chances are most places have a primarily mexican population (Not implying anything) that don't speak english, and the white areas are primarily obese people with hot daughters who will one day become obese.

PineappleHauzer

Smash Cadet
Luke you're the only racist person. Saying theres a large mexican populationa dn saying you mean no offense isn't hiding racism, it's stating that your intents are not racist.

You're Luke.

More importantly, Tyler 99.9% of every woman in the states thats hot, tall and skinny, is fake, altered and sucked out.

edit: In the states, Ho's have to buy their bodies before they can sell their bodies.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I saw some huge slums when I was in LA, but I was mainly at my cousin's home which was in a really nice neighborhood so what I've seen were really nice and well managed stores and homes.

In short, it'd be a nice to live if you're wealthy.

I'm content with the women in Edmonton. From what I've seen anyways.

Vancouver would be nicer though, but yeah Cali has some pretty girls.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Band trip to Cali was one of the best times of my life. It was definitely the most fun I've had of any place I've travelled, and I've been many places around the world

ppig

Smash Journeyman
does it really matter victar only the blind ones would let u touch them

p.s i could totally see sid hunting lions in his safari out fit

PineappleHauzer

Smash Cadet
Yeah but you're totally black and calling alex a kettle.

Hey Victor, I've sadly only seen L.A from sattelite photos, is it really just a big grey blur?

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
When I went to California, I was surrounded by Mexicans, they worked everywhere! I'm not trying to imply I do not like them, but the majority of them were smelly and had terrible halitosis. They could not speak english either, which made it hard to ask for directions...

PineappleHauzer

Smash Cadet
The other day I heard a bunch of Spanish/Mexican people (I couldnt tell all I knew was they were speaking spanish) talking, and they kept saying mexico, like over and over, which is something I don't think I've ever heard IRL before.

Mehico Mehico! endale endale! Ariba Burrito!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Vancouver Hongcouver is still sexy.

I like calgary the most out of all of Alberta. Edmonton is so god **** ghetto.

Fraser

Smash Journeyman

I'm content with the women in Edmonton. From what I've seen anyways.

COLOR]

weren't you apologizing on the adat results thread for staring at some guys girlfriend and justifiying it by saying that we have no pretty asian ladies here? ;)

also Hongcouver lawl.... that is all....

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Okay I need to know who's all free for Brawl early Tuesday at around 10-11am-5pm? Dan is coming over later Monday and I'd be willing to host two people at max more, so who's game?

copypastax2

Top Bottom