• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
omfg brawl.. MELEE PLEASE

well i could host, its just that my house is pretty **** south, but if u compare it to sid's i guess mines only another 5-10 min more south.

AND.. if i host, i need people (DAN) gone by 9-10 cause ima sleep cause i got work on monday.

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
You know it's not impossible to have both games going.
Nothing is impossible. It's just that Alberta's a beast that has Melee for fangs; if you catch my drift.

If people were willing to come out to Spruce Grove, I'd throw together 64/Melee/Brawl; mark my words we'd play all of them d amn it.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895

Tyson651

Smash Lord
oh and the st albert guys (parker, stv steve, etc.) want in on smash sunday too. i was talking to them, however, they want someone more central to host haha, so just throwing it out there.

edit: afterdawn, u could always study on fri and sat and rest on sun for ur math 20. so sun = smash = fun = win

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol everyone is annoying to u haha.

and it would be great if u could. everyone MUST ATTEND!

sid gets a break from hosting so much, and no one has to go super south to my house.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
lol everyone is annoying to u haha.

and it would be great if u could. everyone MUST ATTEND!

sid gets a break from hosting so much, and no one has to go super south to my house.
No, like you've no idea. Boxxy has to be the most annoying person ever.

I'll have details of what's happening and it will be on a Saturday most likely.

If I host, it will be around 2 o'clock at the earliest because I don't get home from work until about 1:30.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
oh and the st albert guys (parker, stv steve, etc.) want in on smash sunday too. i was talking to them, however, they want someone more central to host haha, so just throwing it out there.

edit: afterdawn, u could always study on fri and sat and rest on sun for ur math 20. so sun = smash = fun = win
lol I can try. It's definitely possible, and I could definitely do it and still have time at the end of the day for studying if I came back home for dinner...I just don't know how my parents will like the idea. They'll bug me about it for like 2 weeks and if I don't do as well as I thought on it, they'll blame it on that.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
well, since matt said (if he does host) it will be on sat so i guess that helps u even more afterdawn.

if matt can confirm it on sat, ill tell the st albert guys whats up and see what will happen.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

FalseFalco

Smash Master
******** people dont go to wendys

also boxxy is adorable but if she talks like that when shes not trolling then she really needs to shut the **** up

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Lmao ****in' Boxxy, I saw this awhile ago, everyone was posting it on 4Chan. Something about her being Queen lolol
Dude. like right now, everyone on LL is posting about her. It isn't about her "being a Queen", more like half and half between "God**** Boxxy is an annoying *****" and "ZOMG BOXXY <3"

Now that I think about it, "everyone" is an overstatement. More like... the subtle amount of gaia***s that are there.

Top Bottom