• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

kithkin

Smash Champion
Hey If I beat tyson in a series of 7 4 stock matches I'll have 7 extra stocks over Caotic.

That'd be enough.

Unless he beasts, but hey, It's a lot of things gotta come together for me.

ColinJF

Smash Ace
I don't think Meta Knight should be banned. He obviously isn't broken. Didn't you win the previous Brawl tournaments without using Meta Knight, Dan?

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Meta Knight should be banned. He obviously isn't broken. Didn't you win the previous Brawl tournaments without using Meta Knight, Dan?
Was the previous Brawl tourney Dan went to ADAT or CT4? Because I remember very **** well the final of CT4. Dan vs. Sid. Hookers EVERYWHERE.

MK's gay; this is the same case with Sheik for when Melee was first around, unbeatable until people found the counters. Meta Knight? Doesn't have a bad match-up. Like, at ALL. Also, count me in on this spring tourney. You've got yourself another Brawl playah.

Side note, get ready. But this summer is about to get even hotter.

Dan knows that that means.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I agree not ban him, but it is rediculous how many people rely on him when they don't even know how to play him.

Seriously.

I only played him to win the money, don't tell me anything else, I've admitted this before. But I do know how to play him, thats why I beat all of you who just relyed on him.

P.S: Sid was widely considered one of the top MK players and I beat him with DK... So it IS possible, stop whining.

OMG HE SAID HE CAN BEAT METAKNIGHT, CARL MONEY MATCH HIM,

Go die.

I still say don't ban him. Theres plenty of other things that need to be fixed just as much, and if they're not addressed (some of which you can't address) then theres no good reason to take out MK.

Snake is still better than MK, just harder to use.

Oh, yeah, and if you do ignore me and Ban MK, which is probably gonna happen. At least be smart (and fair) and ban things like the DDD chaingrab and **** like that

kithkin

Smash Champion
Oh and Tyson.

It's a crew battle because it's the Ehsians CREW vs me.

P.S: I did challenge the whole crew, I don't care which players you choose but hey, he's got a point, send out more than one person.

PP.S: Caotic isn't in your crew, stop relying on him =]

Stevo

Smash Champion
Just Ban everyone but Ike and Ganondorf. with smash bawls on. They both break the smash ball in 1 and a half hits and they both are slow it seems fair to me. maybe bowser could be allowed too, if he isnt over powered, i dont know enough about blawl.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
I agree not ban him, but it is rediculous how many people rely on him when they don't even know how to play him.

Seriously.

I only played him to win the money, don't tell me anything else, I've admitted this before. But I do know how to play him, thats why I beat all of you who just relyed on him.

P.S: Sid was widely considered one of the top MK players and I beat him with DK... So it IS possible, stop whining.

OMG HE SAID HE CAN BEAT METAKNIGHT, CARL MONEY MATCH HIM,

Go die.

I still say don't ban him. Theres plenty of other things that need to be fixed just as much, and if they're not addressed (some of which you can't address) then theres no good reason to take out MK.

Snake is still better than MK, just harder to use.

Oh, yeah, and if you do ignore me and Ban MK, which is probably gonna happen. At least be smart (and fair) and ban things like the DDD chaingrab and **** like that
I Approve.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Just Ban everyone but Ike and Ganondorf. with smash bawls on. They both break the smash ball in 1 and a half hits and they both are slow it seems fair to me. maybe bowser could be allowed too, if he isnt over powered, i dont know enough about blawl.

no bowser man all he does is fire and that does like 50 damage so quick man u cant get out of it until the fire stops then he can use his blackflip and u die.

blackflip ftw

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Metaknight should be banned.

Brad, you basically just unintentionally strengthened the idea of why mk should be banned.

Also, edited siggy!

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Sid and you were descent MK's, but if a tournament drawed in a MK who knew **** 100%, he wouldn't be beaten by DK. You even just admitted you didn't know how to play MK very well.

People will switch to MK, just because he's easy to play, has 0 disadvantaged match ups, and he's good on every legal stage.

It's not just because he's imbalanced, it's because if you were to ban MK, then there will be a wider diversity of characters. This would make the game slightly less boring to watch, because I am sure watching MK after MK after MK, makes brawl seem even more boring than it is.

kithkin

Smash Champion
*sigh* I only slightly reinforced banning MK because I needed to get the point that if you will ban him, at least don't make it worse.

Also, I never said anything to dishearten my MK Luke, in fact I boasted to say I was the better of the MK's there.

I said I beat SId's MK with DK.

Oh and by the way, you guys are all *******, DK, Bowser, AND yoshi coutner MK.

Trufax, don't even argue. Because I will make the only valid point now. MK is easy for anyone to use, yes, he has a huge advantage because being good with him (to a poitn) takes no skill, just spam.

But someone who knows how to play DK, Yoshi or Bowser, all can have the advantage over MK.

Edit: I said don't argue, but come to think of it, it's ****ing brawl, you're gonna complain about characters first? why not the god**** physics engine change.

P.S: No, Seriously, the main reason people say they want to keep trying brawl is for the update (mostly characters) because everyone knows melee is superior. it just "doesn't have wario" etc etc

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Isn't diddy a counter to MK?

I've no idea. I just remember people saying that Ninjalink beat M2K with diddy vs his MK a while ago.

E: That new sig is beautiful, Victra. ;_;

Alphicans

Smash Hero
No one counters MK. There are a couple of even matchups. Yoshi might have a slight advantage, but DK is 50-50 and bowser is 45-55. Falco also might be even, but that's entirely debatable.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Isn't diddy a counter to MK?

I've no idea. I just remember people saying that Ninjalink beat M2K with diddy vs his MK a while ago.

E: That new sig is beautiful, Victra. ;_;
I can edit you one. Just lemme know what kind of color you want for the circles and stuff.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol, u might as well do me vs u brad for ehsians vs u, cause honestly, the stuff u say doesnt even have any common sense behind it. even if it were to be all the ehsians vs u, thats not even a crew battle.

and caotic was part of our crew. hes asian and he was with us against sask guys.

and i think we all had enough of ur blah blah blah's on brawl and how u're so extremely awesome and u suck but u own blah blah. i think no one really cares what u say.

as bad as luke was in the past, it feels like hes getting better, but seriously brad, ur worse than luke when it comes to u running ur mouth. and besides, u dont stop.

ban mk.

edit: actually, i dont really care if u ban him or not, i most likely wont be attending any brawl tourneys.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
You gotta do the cooking by the book.

I know this seems rather odd being my first post in awhile having missed a huge tournament with little to no public explanation, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Qv_8cFFbQ

You must learn to appreciate the genius of the Cakeroll before it dies the undeserving death of so many beautiful pieces of art that suffer overexposure on the internet.

It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake.

Bitches.

kithkin

Smash Champion
TYYYSOOOOON

I mean, Me "battling" your crew.

Also Caotic was an honourary member, not permanent =]

I know what I'm saying, it just doesn't come out right at all.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I know this seems rather odd being my first post in awhile having missed a huge tournament with little to no public explanation, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Qv_8cFFbQ

You must learn to appreciate the genius of the Cakeroll before it dies the undeserving death of so many beautiful pieces of art that suffer overexposure on the internet.

It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake.

Bitches.
What??....

Top Bottom