• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

rgrwilco

Smash Apprentice
hey guys i went on a public computer and it logged in as this person automatically.

so now im posting in this thread so he can know about it. Im pretty sure he plays Brawl tho.

(this is Stevo)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol hes gonna hate u forever.

and yes, we must smash.

i could probably carpool with someone if they would like, then u guys house me and we smash all day long :D

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
This is almost a fact though, p2p has no lag, replays, a chat dialogue with your partner, and you can even change it so you can go into online servers, choose from lists of games, and talk to people in chatrooms in the servers. Brawl online is like...gay friend codes, lag.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Beeble where the hell did you go. Are you still in our city or did you move back?
I'm still here. I just had to go to school for the last few months. But that's slowing down so I'll probably smash before I head back to Edmonton for the break.

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Fine

Lee Vai

Edit:To make this post productive, did you know Peach's fair has her take off the crown then attack?

And slavery ended in the states in 1865.

And popcorn is dee-lish

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lololololololol.

Also, Abdi, why did you bail cast4? D= I wanted to meet you irl so I can have a jolly good laugh.

kithkin

Smash Champion
P2P isn't lag-less.

Just sayin'

I mean it's got potential, but wanna play me some time?

I'm putting $20 there'll be lag. No matter what we do. Ask Victra.

And it's not just my comp.

ANYWAYS, Sorry Victor, it was my fault, I said that half the people confirmed from calgary wouldn't show.

It sucks when I'm right =[

edit: I guess half = Logan, Richard, Abdi, Randall, and one or two others who we were never really sure of. (I havn't met thats why)

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
if you p2p'd within alberta you should have 1-2 frames of delay. If p2p lags for you it's definitely your connection and you should think of upgrading it lol.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
no crouch cancel=no game

falcon combos were awesome though, only because the game pauses when you knee someone

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Seeing falcon combo like that again was nice. I still don't like it though. Even if Brawl was exactly like Melee, I'd still prefer Melee.

Top Bottom