• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm guessing the second one.

HURRY CARL! EDIT AN OBNOXIOUS PICTURE INTO YOUR POST!

Also, 900.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Victor, i know KA-master is amazing but it was just for typical luigi's, besides that our MM will be cool and looking at u getting F.Punched makes me laugh all day.... How can i lose ;)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Carl. Bring some vhs tapes to record our money match please.

Luke, would you like to jack up the MM to $10 instead of $5?

treyhen

Smash Rookie
Tye Sun When Arr Yew Dune Midturms Cuz We Have To Play Naw Wha I Mean D;

P.s. Whenn Joo Got Breaks I Forgot ^__^;;

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Psshhhh w/e randall y.link is a tank, and i am sure there are plenty of tournies where luigi wins... right? O rly there aren't? hmm who wuda thought. lol anyways ya ok i will go for the balls in this tourny
Wait... Wait... Yep, A luigi HAS won like the last 10 tournaments in the state of Washington xD

but fastfox isnt actually fast
But QDVS isn't actually good and would lose to most of the good canadian smashers ;)

FalseFalco

Smash Master
lol Adam I wasn't bashing QDVS I was just wondering if that was him.

I have respect for QDVS, but that could change pending this guy's answer.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Hey carl someone at my school knows u from anime-thon, i forget his name :\ but do u think you know who it is? He plays C.falcon and roy and he is not that bad actually

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I bet Carl remembers all the poor saps who he ***** at the anime-thon.

Would you remember one of the many victims of your sexual rampage? I sure wouldn't.

EDIT: LOLOL ALPHICANS 69! ALPHICANS 69!

Stevo

Smash Champion
k first of all.... I am the new champ of animethon..... LAWL :laugh:

and second.... I am on a bus RIGHT NOW on my way to Calgary for thanksgiving weekend.
Red arrow has wireless on their coaches now (pwnage)
so if anyone wants to smash in calgary... lemme know.

(PS: Carl did not enter the Animethon tourney... which is why I won :chuckle:)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Thats okay. I'll just stay home then and smash with my friend CPU Level 1 for Saturday.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
69 -.- wow thats gross, lol no one wants to go to reddeer ahahahaha i wonder why????? mayb cause it sux

JK but seriously owned

FalseFalco

Smash Master
So Victor, I think you've lost the right to play anyone in Edmonton.

You give all this notice, all this information, and then on the day of you decide to inform me through a third party that you're going shopping all day instead of smashing. This puts me in inconvenience because I had planned my day as well as my parents' day around going to you house at the time YOU specified. The biggest problem is that this isn't the first time you've done something like this. CAST3 was organized and pioneered by you, and then closer to the date you ditched. It's easy for you to say any of these occasions are out of your control, and that is a legitimate john. The first time.

Luke, who is relatively new in the community called me up to see when I would be leaving and to coordinate schedules. I told him all I knew about the situation, and he left for your house at 1. At about 1:30 Dan tells me that the plans are cancelled and not to go over. Not only does this make me look uninformed to Luke, it ruins whatever image of an organized group of smashers that the community has tried to make (And until now succeeded) to his parents.

Since I now have nothing to do today, I figured I would enlighten you to some basic organizational skills that you've proven time again that you seem to lack, and perhaps ruin your day in the process. First of all, before you even talk to me or anyone else about smash, secure a time and location. Don't even think about inviting people until you know for sure that outside of a nuclear strike, that time and place is not going to change. Secondly, inform your parents as soon as possible that this time and place means something to you, and that by inturrupting it you will be letting down your friends, your rep and your fun. Upon your parents' agreement, commence the invitations. If your family was well informed (2 days notice) and is still willing to let down your friends, your rep and your fun, then please inform the community so that we can be the ones organizing the smashfests and you can be the one not being able to make it.

I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm coming off too harsh, but...... fuck you you're the one who ditched.

:)

EDIT: Thanks for calling me like 2 seconds ago and apologizing; we're all good now.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I think you were dodging me because you were scared to lose some money. lol.

You are forgiven but that was pretty dissapointing

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah. I can't say how sorry i am.

>.<

Luke, the only day you can come over is tomorrow or early Monday.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Good games Carl. It was hella fun. I hope i made an impression : / Could you filefront/rapidshare me a few matches? I know its a lot. xDDD.

Oh, Luke, thanks for the 5 dollars. Our mm was fun, you're better than i expected, but not as good as me.
<****>bwahahaha.</****>

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Wow Luke and Victor in the same room was the most intense setting for Smash ever.

I'm just like relaxin and falcon punching and you guys were plotting eachother's murders.

Yeah I can upload some of those matches, but my compression is pretty ****. I can't wait to see that ganon cannon double kill.

Top Bottom