• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
dun dun dunnnnnn tysons coming on sunday! woo.. after 50 other smashfests hosted by carl that i couldnt come to :S

edit: levi's email is on his profile anyway.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Yeah my mom bitched me out last time after you guys left because we were having a family dinner and there were people in the basement.

It's not like it was your fault Dan, but I'm warning you this time that its NO MERCY time limits.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Brad, nothing wrong with having a tourney in a church basement >.< It's not like it's on a sunday or anything, and the rent it out for a lot of things : \

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
To be honost I would've rather went to FCD than 0C3, given the choice of one or the other. FCD was at a church [Unless they changed the location and I didn't know]
I've got no beef with the house of god / jesus / insert god here

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
whats wrong with smash saturday?

victor busses don't just stop where ever you feel like it as far as i know, i've only bussed to a remote city once though

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Come Saturday, smash, i house you for the night, the next day, catch the next greyhound to Edmonton and smash with them Edmonton guys. Everyone wins. Except for Sean and i, in the sense that we suck.

DJT88

Smash Cadet
50 Bucks eh? Well save yourself $48.25 and bus to my house, I'll be able to house you for sure:laugh:. lol

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
OMFG JEREMY, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN. CALL ME LIKE ONCE A WEEK AND TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE NOT BUSY. CALGARY IS LONELY WITHOUT YOU

I didn't mean this upcoming weekend, just some weekend.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
who was the guy with the motorbike on sunday? i have to admit, haha, hes pretty good. he gave me a run for my jellybeans lmao.

DJT88

Smash Cadet
school work's been a B**** lately so I'm going to try to get everything finished before the next bi-weekly. Hopefully I'll be able to see you there Levi, but other than that it looks pretty grim.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Im going down to Edmonton next weekend. I cant go anywhere, but does anyone (aka, Alphicans and Joel<3) wanna come down to grandparents house near chinatown to smash?

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Lol, my school is having a smash tourny xD. Since lunch is so short it's gonna be a cpl day event. So far i've seen only two players with some skill, and by skill i mean they can shorthop xD. Is it wrong to own a whole **** load of noobs and then laugh? tell me wat u think

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Do it. There are very few opportunities where you have a legitimate shot at winning a tournament with Young Link. :) Oh, and how humbling for the competition....

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i find it wrong. lol.

would u like it if i owned u and laughed at u after cause u can only wavedash?

didnt think so. :)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Psshhhh w/e randall y.link is a tank, and i am sure there are plenty of tournies where luigi wins... right? O rly there aren't? hmm who wuda thought. lol anyways ya ok i will go for the balls in this tourny

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Go to Seattle and watch Ka Master clean out the winners bracket.

With Luigi.

Also, Luuuuke! Be ready 4 our MM babe.

People lauged at me after getting Falcon Punched back when i could only wavedash. Especially Levi.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Its okay. Joel looked down on me for months until a bit before cast2 when i sent him the "*****es don't know i'm faster than most vehicles." pic i made of him.

Carl, i sent details about smash at my grandparents condo on facebook btw.

Nihility

Smash Journeyman
i find it wrong. lol.

would u like it if i owned u and laughed at u after cause u can only wavedash?

didnt think so. :)
How do you think I first got into competitive play? I got owned and was laughed at because all I could do was wavedash. I don't recall saying that you could not give advice.. ;) My VERY SIGNATURE SHOULD SAY IT ALL.
Nevar forget.

PS: Levi made that gif. So therefore it is the ultimate form of encouragement.

Top Bottom