• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Good games Carl. It was hella fun. I hope i made an impression : / Could you filefront/rapidshare me a few matches? I know its a lot. xDDD.

Oh, Luke, thanks for the 5 dollars. Our mm was fun, you're better than i expected, but not as good as me.
<****>bwahahaha.</****>
-.- yeah u won the MM but that last kill u got on me was sooooo bad :(!! But i got you back by owning you with IC

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I don't think its called "owning" if you just 1 stocked me once on gay battlefield : /
That's like saying i "owned" Carls Samus.

EITHER WAY, no johns, i had a good time.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
I'll be uploading videos from CAST2 over the week, I'm not even lying this time around.

Oh, and I'll upload some matches from when Sid was at my place last, and a Sid wavedashing montage >_>

Alphicans

Smash Hero
oh wow i really didn't want this top happen, but lets consider sonics speed, he could possible be top tier.... for serious, and that makes me mad i hate sonic!!

Stevo

Smash Champion
I dont think speed will be > strength as much in the new smash.... I think nintendo realises that all the fast characters in melee were the best. Im sure they will balance it out somewhat. with so many characters tho... it will be hard.

Im not saying bowser will be top... but Im just saying they will try to keep it balanced based on what they learned in melee. (such as Ike's no flinching move)

I hope they keep most of the characters from melee. I know Doc will be gone, and im ok with losing pichu, young link, game and watch, but i find it unecessary. Hopefully its just Doc they take out. (and change pichu a bit so he's not just a bad version of pikachu)

Edit: oh ya and I saw Mario using his water squirter thing from sunshine in the sonic vid

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
There's no reason to have the lower evolution of an already-playable Pokémon. Just like there's really no reason to have Young Link, and Dr. Mario could just as easily be a Mario costume change. Game & Watch is irreplaceable, I think, though.

I anticipated that we would be seeing Sonic in Brawl, but I didn't realize the news would come so early. If this is what they're showing us now, it makes me a little concerned as to what they're not revealing.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
They will not reveal all the characters, I think they are just showing the starting line up with the pre-unlocked characters u get. Now if wat i say is true then we can predict a very big roster of characters, which may or may not ruin the games balance

FalseFalco

Smash Master
If you read a post in the brawl forums, Mic_128 outlined the predictions for the characters based on the time left and the updates. I think they will reveal all the characters in the updates, but that is just me.

As for sonic <3.

Also what if Falco doesn't come back :(

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Can't you make it "=]"? If you can't, make it "Smasher previously known as Mariownage."

kithkin

Smash Champion
DUde unlocking falcon was too fun.

I hope they dont announce falcon(but obviously hes gotta be in there)

also, yeah steve, they actually revealed part of marios moves and one of them is fludd, like they said it, its not secret.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
There's no reason to have the lower evolution of an already-playable Pokémon. Just like there's really no reason to have Young Link, and Dr. Mario could just as easily be a Mario costume change. Game & Watch is irreplaceable, I think, though.

I anticipated that we would be seeing Sonic in Brawl, but I didn't realize the news would come so early. If this is what they're showing us now, it makes me a little concerned as to what they're not revealing.
See, I'd just go on GameFAQs or Smashboards and find out how to unlock everything ASAP anyway, so I myself don't care about spoilers, but I can understand why people want the surprise.

Either way, I don't think they'd keep something like Sonic or Snake hidden. It's advertising for Sega / Konami, to an extent, publicity. It's also advertising for the game. Reveal sonic and wham, you've got a whole new group of people buying brawl. Keep him hidden and they won't know about it until later.

Stevo

Smash Champion
DUde unlocking falcon was too fun.

I hope they dont announce falcon(but obviously hes gotta be in there)

also, yeah steve, they actually revealed part of marios moves and one of them is fludd, like they said it, its not secret.
Lies!
I totally was the first person to notice something in a brawl video!!!!!!!!
all the other thousands of people that watch them didnt see it XD

RING1337

Smash Cadet
Brawl delay >: [

Well I can't say I'm surprised.. but it's really annoying that they quoted Sonic as a major reason for its delayment.
I mean I'm sure that he recieved a mixed reaction as it was, but I was still excited to see that he was included. Now I'm not so sure >: X

kithkin

Smash Champion
Omg Daisy Fan

Omg Brawl Demo With Limited Playability On The Week Of The 18th(?)

Omg No An Old Video Of Me Vs Carl I Dun Wanna See

omg just kidding Im watching

Stevo

Smash Champion
its so weird to see a vid of me playing sheik while Im putting effort in.
I wish I didnt feel so bad playing sheik... cause I probably could be decent with her.

Meh... when it comes down to it... everyone whores the top 5 (sometimes 7) characters in smash... so really I shouldnt feel bad about it.

PS: Carl had just beaten mike in a set before our matches.... and Mike and I play quite differently so Im sure the rapid change in style + sheik retardedness won me the matches.

kithkin

Smash Champion
LOL

but yeah I hate playing sheik too, I know how you feel, sometimes I win purely by sheik.

But thats why I like playing against people like levi, cause he knows how to beat me, so if I beat him, its more legitimate (IF HE WASNT SANDBAGGING ALWAYS)

but yeah, I rarely play sheik in friendlies now.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
That must be an Alberta thing. Here, if you play Sheik, you can expect to be punished. Only John's sheik seems to really win matches. I don't think Sheik is that bad, unless I decide to be chainthrown 0-70+ by using Pikachu or something like that.

Top Bottom