• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i'd prefer $5 because i'm poor/wanna spend money on food while im in calgary with you fools/entering multiple events

i'd also attend brawl singles/doubles for the lulz if it was $5.

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
If a lot of people come to the feb 16 tourney should try make it 5 dollar venue fee and 5 dollar for every other event

I challenge steve to a 50 dolla money match best of 7 as well!

:phone:

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
I think DK is probably pretty decent against ICs
actually he is not. doesnt have enough mobility and you dont even have to step forward with popo in the handoff cause he is soo big. that+wobbling+easy dthrow dair chaingrab. also the funniest char when frozen in my opinion
I played it really badly... i remember trying to fullhop fair and just being demolished by yours

Stevo

Smash Champion
high tier people hate on you if you play low tier

and I don't think Falco vs DK would be very fun for either party
that's why you beat them
(Falco vs DK is definitely terrible though)

actually he is not. doesnt have enough mobility and you dont even have to step forward with popo in the handoff cause he is soo big. that+handoffs+easy dthrow dair chaingrab. also the funniest char when frozen in my opinion
I played it really badly... i remember trying to fullhop fair and just being demolished by yours
You are probably right lol. I could see Ice Climbers being hard for DK. Desync Ice blocks and frost spray would be annoying and get 1 grab = death. Plus all DK has in 95% of his matchups is Back-Air.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Falco has it so easy against DK lol

I really realize it now since everything shield stabs him and his upB OoS isn't nearly as good as bowser. Just be hella aggressive against him and he can't do anything.

Just be more afraid of FD since a throw is essentially a 0-death though

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
NOTE: To people who are going on friday to the MRU Club N3rd tourney who also goes to the UofC, anyone want to meet up at the UofC and head over there as a group?
I also recently realized they have limited "tickets" for Club N3RD, I am investigating now

If a lot of people come to the feb 16 tourney should try make it 5 dollar venue fee and 5 dollar for every other event
No promises, but if we get enough people this will 100% happen, I have no intentions of profiting from this, however I do have a venue fee to pay and even aat $10 a pop I am expecting to go under if theres a snowstorm.

I challenge steve to a 50 dolla money match best of 7 as well!

Congratulations you just earned yourself a main stage spotlight time slot.

I challenge you to G&W vs DK
Congratulations you can be on tv 7.

thats all he needs

#freshprinceofback-air
Can someone actually shop this into reality? If not I will try later tonight

Stevo

Smash Champion
Falco has it so easy against DK lol

I really realize it now since everything shield stabs him and his upB OoS isn't nearly as good as bowser. Just be hella aggressive against him and he can't do anything.

Just be more afraid of FD since a throw is essentially a 0-death though
DK getting shield stabbed makes me so sad :(
lol

he seriously gets shield stabbed more often than he blocks an attack.

Secret hint, Up-b out of shield with DK only works if you attack INTO his shield, if you space on the outside of his shield, even if he magically manages to block an attack, the up-b out of shield will not hit.

#freshprinceofback-air
lol
I should bring my old sig back with Zelda and DK and "Back Air 4 life" on it

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
stevo how come you dont just wreck face with dk 24/7 in pm?

that dd grab game

and nijja got gout in his feet cuz dat backair hitbox tho

Stevo

Smash Champion
stevo how come you dont just wreck face with dk 24/7 in pm?

that dd grab game

and nijja got gout in his feet cuz dat backair hitbox tho
you are right, I probably should just wreck face with PM DK.

I just get sad at some of the small things missing in PM from melee. (though I hear his dash is back to melee speed according to the 2.5 changelist :cool:)

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
That reminds me, I should probably fix my copy of Project M by the time my tournament rolls around.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
sorry guys i dont have anyway to donate, and im not sure about hosting.
i would like to donate more tho and play before friday.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
lots of work to host today and lack of respect for my house last time. I only had time to tell my family about the 1 on sunday. please dont leave garbage around my house this sunday, i have to put in an hour just to get the basement ready and dont want to spend extra time throwing out garbage and dealing with a pissed off brother after i host. there is a garbage can in front of my house and 1 in the bathroom.
can someone else host today for donations?
i could have someone over this afternoon but i cant accommodate more than 3. I also have no way to donate and would like to put in a substantial amount.

Top Bottom