• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Limeee

Smash Champion
Video games aren't important enough to risk sliding into a ditch or getting into an accident. That's just me. People can say "Oh my god it's not that bad guys." But...dudes...

It's just Smash Bros.
man i ****ing love smash bros

its just that risking life is kind of just a bad thing to do

:009:

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
If someone gives me a ride i can bring a crt. ill bring a setup anyways
btw i think draft crews would be much better recording material IMO than race wars;)
shots taken, i am frankly offernded
hey i havent seen you on here ever Klaius it will be good to meet someone new from calgary.
i hope ur white;)

Klaius

Smash Rookie
If someone gives me a ride i can bring a crt. ill bring a setup anyways
btw i think draft crews would be much better recording material IMO than race wars;)
shots taken, i am frankly offernded
hey i havent seen you on here ever Klaius it will be good to meet someone new from calgary.
i hope ur white;)
looool sorry bro but im asian. whoops.

KlTHKlN said:
You should come to the big event now on the 24th =]
will do! i've attended a tourney with my friend before but that was around a year ago i think.

Klaius

Smash Rookie
oh yeah my friend's hella good. better than i'll ever be lol. unfortunately he might not be able to attend either tournament though ):

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Agrees people should go to FGCC tournament.

Mad that they shut it down without asking their partner who 100% disagreed.

The honest truth of the matter is I'm pretty mad about it, and I don't think they should've delayed it. It sullies my name as it was part mine part theirs. I would've liked to have been told.

edit: That being said, I respect their decision, I just wasn't happy about it.

Quaff

Smash Rookie
Those pictures and chain of Brad posts were hilarious. Props to Ben for the start of both :3

Rush

Smash Apprentice
Yeah GGs to everyone who came out. Also shoutouts to Klaus and his friend for coming by.. (do you guys have names ?LOL). Teams were mad fun aswell.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
P:M was alot of fun, looking forward to doubles in that game.
Looking forward to our rematch Daniel, maybe next time ill actually be smart enough to eat something other than breakfast. I threw away that lead i had at the end, i should really be more protective of nana
also Kings of Cali was awesome

Stevo

Smash Champion
hahahah

the roads WERE actually pretty bad. I drove yesterday (not to Calgary mind you) and it was definitely bad out there. Saw an accident happen right in front of me.

It's funny because throughout all of this weather, Athabasca has barely had any snow whatsoever in the last couple weeks.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Amazing 10/10 quotes from Ken on stream yesterday

"Joining me here is SJ2."
"It's S2J."

"What is Falco's side-b called again? Falco Fantasia?

"I don't love Melee anymore, I'm sorry."

"There's three gay characters nobody likes to play. Ice Climbers, Peach, and Jigglypuff."

^Yeah, there was also "I was way too tired" after vs TAI and he defended johning after Lovage said "johning sucks". 'Twas funny :D

"I made the most money from Melee. I made more money from Melee than probably the next three people combined. I made more money than people with solid jobs."

"If I survived one more day in Survivor, I would have had a guaranteed win. It was either 1st or 5th."

"PPU is using dashdancing. I invented dashdancing", and "he's countering vs Falco, I started that vs PC Chris"

"Of course I'm right, I'm Ken"

I'm picking stuff I thought were funny and/or interesting

Lovage: "Some people take a year to get good, some people take like 4 years."
Ken: "Yeah, it's like being an Uchiha and unlocking your Sharingan. Some people unlock their Sharingan faster than others."

"Brawl is just a different game. 64 is a different game too, though it's closer to Melee."

"Try surviving in the African jungle for weeks, then playing Smash right afterwards. I dare you. (refering to Evo 2009 where he lost at Brawl-with-items)"

"There's a reason why Marth went from god tier to lesser god tier."

Ken: "Mango dropped out of college for Melee."
Lovage: "No he didn't, he was just messing with you."
Ken: "o"

"Everybody hates the cloud."

"Melee is 20% luck."

"I'm gonna give Isai the benefit of the doubt and say Pokemon Stadium is the most balanced stage."

Lovage: "Somebody in the stream said: 'Ken suck me off'"
Ken: "No gay things guys, c'mon"

"Pikachu vs Marth is a bad match-up for Marth" and "(as Axe is destroying PPU) WHAT DID I TELL YOU HUGS? I know this matchup! It's bad for Marth!" and "this is like 65-35 for Pikachu" and "I don't think Marth can beat a good Pikachu"

"I don't think Mango would be a good Marth player"

Hugs: "I never got a chance to shine because two of the best players of all time were from my region."
Ken: "That's a pretty good john Hugs"

"Remember old-school Socal vs Norcal? We ***** them. We ***** them so hard they didn't even release the videos."

"Pikachu is like Fox and Peach together"

"One stock is not a lead. Unless it's Brawl."

Ken saying something like "if you're Asian, you glow?" Kind of missed it.

Ken saying "reflector" instead of "shine" in general

Hugs: "Dr. Peepee. One of the worst Smash names of all time."
Ken: "No. Sephirothken is the worst."

Hugs: "Peepee is the book."
Ken: "Is that his nickname? The Book? Dr. Book?"

"I think Axe is gonna go to Battlefield." *Axe goes to Battlefield* "I didn't ask for these powers, Hugs. They were given to me."

"Of course I'm right, Hugs. Do I need to say it again?"

Hugs: "Mango isn't even gonna be fun to drink with if he loses. That's what I'm worried about."

*Mango losing* "Hugs is getting nervous! He looks like he just went to a haunted house and somebody scared the **** out of him!"

Top Bottom