• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Quaff

Smash Rookie
I'll probably arrive at your house around 1, Clarke. What was your street address again?
Also, Moe, I'm bringing the stuff that you wanted to buy, so if you bring some cash, they're all yours. $63 total. I'll sell em for $60 though

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Apologies guys, but I had stuff going on. I'd suggest we should meet in the clubs area tomorrow, but I swung by today and there's a tinsy bit of construction going on so I don't know if they'd like us there.

So. I'll be paying off of our debt to the clubs office this week. I'm thinking I wouldn't mind going through the paperwork to get us our own club. We could call it smash club, and make it a fighting video games club? Would that interest anyone? We'd need a couple of volunteers to sit at a booth for clubs week.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Apologies guys, but I had stuff going on. I'd suggest we should meet in the clubs area tomorrow, but I swung by today and there's a tinsy bit of construction going on so I don't know if they'd like us there.

So. I'll be paying off of our debt to the clubs office this week. I'm thinking I wouldn't mind going through the paperwork to get us our own club. We could call it smash club, and make it a fighting video games club? Would that interest anyone? We'd need a couple of volunteers to sit at a booth for clubs week.
Fighting Video Games club would probably attract more people to smash, but then we need people like Paul who are decently well informed of other games' competitive scenes and such.

Quaff

Smash Rookie
I'd be down to smash tomorrow at the university. Is the construction going to interrupt it at all, or would our smashing interrupt them?

:phone:

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Actually the whole hive is gutted and people were working on it today (saturday.) I'm feeling I want to hold off on a smash fest at the Uni for now.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Whoa don't make a mistake. I'm not hosting tomorrow :p Sebastian is having me over for Melee. He doesn't come on the boards much anymore I guess, but I'll text him and see if it's ok for you all to come

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Not sure if cross-posting is allowed, but we just announced our next event which includes a SSB:M tournament.

Check it: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=327404

If you have any questions, please post in the linked thread, or whisper me if you are so inclined.

Hope to see you there! ^^
What day will Smash be?

I'll probably go, just to make the top 3 registered people on smashboards :-p

BloodyIron

Smash Cadet
Sorry but we have not yet finalized the schedule. We will be posting it in advance of the event. You can expect to see the schedule on the events page on our site when it is ready and possibly in the thread on this forum for the event.

What day will Smash be?

I'll probably go, just to make the top 3 registered people on smashboards :-p

Tyson651

Smash Lord
hopefully i can make it.

i have a corporate challenge thing to attend on saturday, so either i skip out on that or ill try to get to uofc by noon/afternoonish

Stevo

Smash Champion
if it is at the U of C I'm assuming it will be at that same place I met you guys last time? (when we didn't have a melee set up lol)

and I will need Clarke's address again if that is where it is happening

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
most people leave around dinner time but can actually host all night if wanted:)
ya i dont think anyone would come for the evening

Top Bottom