• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
if anything, brad is being a lot more butthurt about the situation than allan is lol.

every 2nd post from brad is about him complaining about allan.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Oh dude my avatar is kickass.

:3
What animal is that? The snout is so long.

So reminder for tomorrow.

Free smashfest is from 9-3 in 'That Empty Space' which is located in Mac Hall, on the floor below the other conference rooms. It's also next to subway.
If in doubt, please bring setups tommorow. We can always lock them away.

If someone wants to bring mario party tomorrow, be my guest, although I am only bringing one wiimote and i think we'll need like 3 more to play it.

I would LOVE if someone brought new super mario bros wii that game is a BLAST with 4 ppl it basically becomes smash bros.

My internet at home is not working atm, so call/text me @ 403-402-4912 if u need to contact me.

Brad stop being a tool to Allan. It seems like such a fake beef to me. We need to bring in a common enemy for you two (saskatchewan?) and hopefully you can troll someone else for a change.
I might come. If I do I'll bring a Wii, Brawl (will this even be played? XD) and all my wiimotes (2), though I don't own either Mario Party or New Super Mario Bros. BTW, how do you moneymatch in Viva Pinata?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
I haven't been here in about a month. Someone fill me in on the haps.

Also, I wanna smash. Edmonton, where you at?
- calgary having smashfests every week
- sask coming in july, and said they'll beat all of us
- tourney in calgary in july
- brad and allan's love-hate relationship

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Lol damn, legit rivalry

Sid vs Kevin Pikachu dittos gogogo

Sid vs Brad loser shaves their head looool

:phone:
Arthur vs the fact that he doesn't realize he's here 10 years later than the rest of us.

Tyson Brad you 2 should come
to what?

if anything, brad is being a lot more butthurt about the situation than allan is lol.

every 2nd post from brad is about him complaining about allan.
Because every time I ever see Allan say/do anything he is a complete ******* to me, and frankly I can't stand it. I never had anything against Allan.

Edit: That being said I know I always put a bit of a rivalry thing in there, but seriously all Allan ever said when I would try to challenge him or poke fun would be "Everybody hates you Brad"

Not that I even care, but seriously if you're interested in Allan's douchbagery towards me, spend one minute looking up his posts on facebook to me. I'm not kidding.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
I'm coming don't fret. Just needed sleep badly cause I was deprived. Coming now.

Arthur text me. I'll need you to grab me cause I dunno where

:phone:

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Fun games. I think I had a good day I was doing some swag zelda combos today.

We may have a new small place for us to have smashfests. I will look into it.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Connor is moved into Sherwood Park now. We're planning on smashing at Matt and Scott's house tomorrow! I believe Tyler is joining us too.

If you'd like to come by let me know! (780-885-3782)

The address is 6828 105a st, its fairly close to the university area.

It's gonna be sweet.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Connor is moved into Sherwood Park now. We're planning on smashing at Matt and Scott's house tomorrow! I believe Tyler is joining us too.

If you'd like to come by let me know! (780-885-3782)

The address is 6828 105a st, its fairly close to the university area.

It's gonna be sweet.
Which Connor is it

And Daniel could you help teach Matt (Quaff) some stuff, I feel like I would be a horrible teacher of fundamentals

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Guess it isn't the famous Connorthekid guiz.

Ah well, at least it's more people playing.

mach5

Smash Journeyman
no i think quaff needs to learn the basics of running jumping, and moving in general. Hes off to a good start i might add but the basics need to be done before the technical stuff

Quaff

Smash Rookie
Guess it isn't the famous Connorthekid guiz.

Ah well, at least it's more people playing.
Hey, I'm not that bad. I was beating Clarke and Mo today, so I can't be terrible :p

And thanks in advance for the help. I'll eventually be able to hold my own against you guys, hopefully.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Wait why'd you quote me? I thought you were Matt.

I'm talking about the new person Victra told us about.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
Dont take your victories in friendlies too serious.
You may be able to beat me in tourney but i dont think moe is as beatable
also i was playing horribly yesterday, even for me
i think i need to practice excessively and break down some videos
i have been spending too much time on lotro

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Which Connor is it

And Daniel could you help teach Matt (Quaff) some stuff, I feel like I would be a horrible teacher of fundamentals
The connor that's been around for a million years, you don't know him.

To be entirely honest, I doubt you'd be a good teacher for smash in general, you focus way too much on moot points and can't seem to draw lines together in things sometimes, (not meant to be offensive, but seriously, you still ask Levi if he's coming to tournaments)

The best thing for Matt is just to keep coming, he'll get better naturally.

Also stop playing falco, like seriously.

no i think quaff needs to learn the basics of running jumping, and moving in general. Hes off to a good start i might add but the basics need to be done before the technical stuff
I agree with this from what little I've seen. Granted, Matt is very good for first appearances, but hey, theres always more to learn with smash, a key thing to learn is no matter how much arthur says paul and allan are good, they are nothing compared to high end edmonton, which is in turn nothing compared to BC, etc etc etc.

So when exactly is this Sask beatdown? I'd like to get in on this
You should come stay with me =3

New Matt doesn't strike me as exceptionally Asian.
On that note, I should teach him the ropes. White people style.

Taste

Smash Apprentice
A post where Brad isn't a **** to Allan? I can get behind this.

I think Matt for sure had a good debut. He displays good basic fundamentals and more importantly a competitive mindset. If he sticks around he'll improve quickly.

Hopefully we can all just keep playing. I already think I improved a bit lately. Daniel seems to have been improving a lot as well?

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
LOL Brad way to not even answer the question. Of course I'm staying with you, I just need to know when :p

PROJECT M IS LEGIT GUYS OMFGGGGGGG PLAY IT NAO

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
it looks like the chars are much more useable than most ive played in *****. like wario can have a chasing moveinstead of just a bike that can be used against him. donkey kong also looks like they increased his movement and.... ness has a grab range

Top Bottom