• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Sidenote: I literally am depressed and thinking about quitting smash indefinately because I actually find Luke's posts more worth reading than any of calgary's

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
lol sorry, I had Mike Whyte on the mind. He's coming to visit in May.

I'm gonna need someone to bring a setup though. Mine is still at the U. I'm not done class until 2, so I won't get home until about 2:30, but anyone is welcome to come over!

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Mike W used to live near Southgate, but he's been living in Toronto for the past 3 years!

Umm... text me tomorrow anytime after 2 and we'll set something up 7809046819.

VICTOR I NEED MY CUBE BACK! It's been in KSA storage for like 4 months now! You probably won't read this, but if any of y'all see Victor at school or something could you tell him?

edit: I guess I could use Facebook for that...
is Victor still alive

he hasn't said anything in a long *** time

Tyson651

Smash Lord
a funny fact: victor is currently dating the younger sister of my ex gf from high school

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Which you will always get cause they give you a side of pancakes with any entrees lol

:phone:

Top Bottom