• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I thought it was gonna flop after seeing the hilarious trailers for it

also guys tyson comes back in town on the 18th/19th so we should have a smashfest for him, especially since there hasn't been a smashfest since...!

Tyson651

Smash Lord
probably want to host it on the saturday, cause its like a 4-5 hour drive then i wont get there until friday afternoon-ish if i leave the 19th

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
I dunno if you guys still circle jerk each other here all the time anymore, but I just thought I would ask. At work I say hi or good morning or smile or whatever to people, I always acknowledge my peeps and just try and lighten the mood, let's face it nobody likes to work. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO DON'T DO ANY SORT OF SPEACH OR MOTION IN RESPONSE ARE ASIANS. EVERY GOD DAMN TIME. THEY IGNORE YOU OR LOOK AWAY, WHAT THE ****, WHY? ITS NOT LIKE IM SOME *** HOLE THAT HAS EVER DONE ANYTHING TO WRONG ANYBODY AT WORK. EVERYONE ELSE WILL MAKE A RESPONSE IN SOME FORM OF COMMUNICATION. WHAT THE **** IS THE DEAL?

ps There's like ~400 people that work in my building

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
>large
>alberta

the only large things we have are trollfaces
well done
I dunno if you guys still circle jerk each other here all the time anymore, but I just thought I would ask. At work I say hi or good morning or smile or whatever to people, I always acknowledge my peeps and just try and lighten the mood, let's face it nobody likes to work. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO DON'T DO ANY SORT OF SPEACH OR MOTION IN RESPONSE ARE ASIANS. EVERY GOD DAMN TIME. THEY IGNORE YOU OR LOOK AWAY, WHAT THE ****, WHY? ITS NOT LIKE IM SOME *** HOLE THAT HAS EVER DONE ANYTHING TO WRONG ANYBODY AT WORK. EVERYONE ELSE WILL MAKE A RESPONSE IN SOME FORM OF COMMUNICATION. WHAT THE **** IS THE DEAL?

ps There's like ~400 people that work in my building
the majority of exclusive ****s, or so i've noticed

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
text me next time you ******... why would i go on smashboards to talk to you. i don't even go on smashboards to talk to anyone

Stevo

Smash Champion
this thread is so dead.....

anyone wanna smash this weekend? I guess more importantly, anyone wanna host this weekend?
I'll host at my place if people want to drive up to Athabasca lol....

Anyone?

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
anyone wanna smash this weekend in calgary?
anyone wana host?

is there anybody out there?
is there anybody in there?

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
Crap, I posted a topic before noticing this thread. Oh well, I'm moving to Edmonton in a few days and I'm down for Melee whenever. If anyone is interested lemme know, it's been quite a while, though. :(

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Crap, I posted a topic before noticing this thread. Oh well, I'm moving to Edmonton in a few days and I'm down for Melee whenever. If anyone is interested lemme know, it's been quite a while, though. :(
Don't do it!

Stevo

Smash Champion
he is probably moving for work (whether that be work for a family member or for himself)
in which case he should do it, because there is actually a good number of jobs here.
If it's for University, well, there are better places, but U of A isn't too shabby either.

@DF2K

did you used to play with Bamesy/Dynamism? How good would you say you are at Melee? (just curious, doesn't matter if you suck or anything)

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the friendly welcome, guys.

Stevo- Yeah I used to play them a lot, but I started playing Blazblue a lot when that came out and sort of fell out of Melee. As far as skill, I definitely know what I'm doing, but James was better than me.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hey carl how late are you hosting for? i'm working during the day obv but i will try my best to make it in the evening!

Top Bottom