• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Alphicans

Smash Hero
^what? This april fools joke is pretty good imo. I laughed quite a bit when I saw how they changed the words.

Carl, I might come actually.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
****K so Im sitting in my biggest BIO lecture hall and I open my lap and go to smashboards.com and FIRGGN FRiday SONG pops UP and I forgot to turn my volume down and friggen everyone hears ,sooo bad
rofll

i can't come tomorrow either, got another interview + studying

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Yo guys, that new guy Seb and his friend are both ****, we traded games constantly. Seb pressures like a mofo.

Allso, gone for the weekend

FalseFalco

Smash Master
who does seb's friend main!?? $5 on a top tier

3 is fine mike. I don't think you've been to my house before it's a little bit hard to find...

@tyler LRT to central and catch the 8 to town centre and it will plop you fairly close to my house, or catch the 4 down whyte to 99th street and then the 81 to town centre and it will plop you VERY close to my house. Still gotta know where to get off though.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I just use the program that came with dazzle o_O.

Should be pinnacle studio. The version I got was 12. I haven't really looked into any other program.

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
dazzle / pinnacle are the worst. use any sort of tv tuner and torrent a decent sequencer. hell even windows movie maker is better than pinnacle

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Oh you just wanted the SD card back? lol. You can get it back anytime since I just copied over the replays to my SD card.

Should've said so. Do you wanna meet sometime on monday?

Same thing with the tapes victor. If you want it back, just give me a call and i'll get it back to ya.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I have class at 2 and end at 3.

So either you want to meet up before your class or after my class.

Top Bottom