• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

FalseFalco

Smash Master
lol "volcano bakemeat"

Good games riley, travis, sebastian!
The new guys are actually really ****. They're as good as you can get without advanced techniques. Riley's getting better too!

and Tyler I think you linked me to that song when it came out and I hated it. Mostly just the video though.

Seb

Smash Rookie
Thanks FF! good games.. you are a monster at this game tho! we still have lots of work to get as good as you guys...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
carl is way above all of us haha

except for dan i guess. they're on a whole other level

T-block

B2B TST
Discussing Genesis 2 plans about to start... it'll likely either be a Facebook message thread or a SWF social group.

1 - Diminisht, Superboom, Kuraudo, T-block, brningpyre
2 - Arsenal, Fiji, Chaos, Lime, Alphicans
3 - KillLock

Sraigux, Stevo, FalseFalco also expressed some interest. Do you guys want in on the discussion? Even if you say no, we'll still keep you updated. Does anyone else want in on discussion?

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Seb, you made me crave smash soo much! The games at your place are sooo fun because we are all evenly matched.

Sraigux, Stevo, FalseFalco also expressed some interest. Do you guys want in on the discussion? Even if you say no, we'll still keep you updated. Does anyone else want in on discussion?
Yes please, I would like to know more. I need to know the plan for sure before I will make the decision.

Seb

Smash Rookie
Seb, you made me crave smash soo much! The games at your place are sooo fun because we are all evenly matched.

Yes please, I would like to know more. I need to know the plan for sure before I will make the decision.
Haha I know they are close games! we should do up some more smash soon! Its fun to play with different people thats for sure!

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
LOL i love that type of commentary just cause I already know whats going on and i dont need anyone to point it, so might as well make it funny

FalseFalco

Smash Master
exams happened to davids facebook obvs

I considered doing that last semester but I'm too much of an internet ho

Top Bottom