• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Ramgopal

Smash Rookie
That Free Play on Saturday was great. We got to see some familiar players and meet some new people. The brawl players even made a mini tournament. I still can't believe that Ben lost though!
Hope to see you all next week.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
man, i've been relatively clean from smash for years.

but i need p:m, good sweet mike do i need it.

play with me someone

Taste

Smash Apprentice
SO I GOTA LITTLE FULL OF MYSELF AND I WENTA FEW TO MANY CHARACTERS AND THOUGHT I COULD EASILY WIN TWITH KIRBY BUT IT WAS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT

THANK YOU FOR THE PLUG ARTHUR
You forget that I'm the best at 64 as well.

Did that guy play metaknight :troll:
Actually, he was wolf and he played quite smart, I was impressed. For the game that counted I went Kirby on FD and he played VERY patiently. My tendency with kirby is to approach from the air, but he capitalized on my slower airspeed quite nicely with quick bairs. Used fair as a finisher. Well played.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
But... Brad's pretty damn good at all 3 games too... tough call
Awe, thats so sweet.

It's good we can't measure this because (not only would I probably lose) now we can't fight over it. I feel like I just play games overall on a fair level, I can analyze and enjoy the finer points.

Guys I gotta play more, I never get out anymore, been too busy working on business.

Quaff

Smash Rookie
Thanks Hungrybox

Also Ben, I want to play you in Melee at the next event. Your Zelda pooped on me last time we played, and I can't allow that any more :)

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Victor's thinking of doing a tournament probably in November. Much like that KSA tourney back then.

Just so you guys know.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
honestly i'd rather have p:m, but if calgary decides to visit again i'd be ok with melee

since they know they'd lose if it was p:m

i'll rock peach this time, instead of rusty as **** falcon haha

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
unluckily for you my peach is always ultra gay vs falcos

if anything, it'll probably be p:m

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Calgary would want melee. It's probably easier to advertise at uni if random people decide to join like last time.

P:M would get the brawl people to play. So who knows what's going on now. Brawl is likely not going to happen unless there's a big following (?).

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
no brawl. Even the casual players last time didn't like brawl.

Speaking of which i contacted a few of them, they'd be down again. I guess i'll start looking into this again.

On the otherhand, we can take this opportunity to actually promote the Smash Club as an actual club and start recruiting/hosting meetings/more regular smashfests on campus.

That we get real rooms and tvs etc.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
It simply comes down to whether we want:

a) Calgary + random uni people
b) Edmonton's brawl people + some Calgary (which means 0 if only like 2 people want to and then have no ride)

I would have no idea how you can advertise PM when the average person doesn't even care about the difference between brawl and melee. Much less a mod that doesn't even have all the brawl characters.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
I just want to hang out with all my Smash buddies esp from Edmonton since I haven't seen you guys for a long time.

:phone:

Crusayer

Smash Lord
WEAK.

Falco4lyfe.

Even if half the cast in PM kills falco at spawn %.

I'll try to have a wolf by the time next tourney comes up (for casual).

Top Bottom