• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Ya, he's gooooood. I also play SC1 (or SC1 mods for SC2)

Sraigux what do you play?
Sc2. I used to play sc1, I wasn't even close to as good as I am at sc2. I haven't played sc1 in soo long.

ZERG REPRESENT!

Edit: Not saying I am good at sc2, just saying that I am much better than I was at sc1

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yo riley you should add me on sc2

theasiantemptation[at]hotmail.com

edit: man look at how big and sexy calgary is. PAUL I LOVE HOW YOU WENT BY TOP.

subzero my hero

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Wow, both my Brawl friends got taken out by the Melee community. =/
Also, less people should've used their real name, who goes by that anymore.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Sc2. I used to play sc1, I wasn't even close to as good as I am at sc2. I haven't played sc1 in soo long.

ZERG REPRESENT!

Edit: Not saying I am good at sc2, just saying that I am much better than I was at sc1
Lol we can play a mod where you can build sc2 and sc1 units XD

FALCO'S U-TILT > EVERYTHING

In conclusion = Ben ***** at Brawl
Paul ***** at Melee
Nobody on the Alberta thread (Calgary) ***** at N64

Rush

Smash Apprentice
Yo if we can get a workroom booked, Smash tomorrow. More new people in Calgary. That Marth(/Ganon?) player, Victor's friend, can play.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
K who is this ben guy, and why isn't he posting on smashboards. I want some vids.
He's just this tall white guy who looks really tired all the time and happens to **** with his Snake. He rarely came after the first 4 weeks cause he said he had stuff to do. He uses my friend's "DRE" tag when playing Melee as black Dr. Mario.

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
K who is this ben guy, and why isn't he posting on smashboards. I want some vids.
I don't think anyone's introduced him to Smashboards, and there are no recent or even any videos of him that I know of. His username is "Tasty," which is so damn common that you can't be sure if you're watching him or someone in Australia. Anyway, he frequents AllisBrawl, maybe I'll talk to him about joining Smashboards sometime.

Also, smash at UofC today? I might go. If not, I'll probably be at the VGC next Monday with Hansel. =P

Tyson651

Smash Lord
hmm, i was thinking about newcomers and how subzero is a great player, considering he's a new player in the calgary scene.

but i thought about edmonton, and its actually nbd lol.

we had a lot of people like matt, david, etc.

Top Bottom