• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Stevo

Smash Champion
Sidley where is your place?

it is possible i dont work sunday, and if I do I will be done at 7.

altho from the sounds of things you live in the south so that means it would be 8 by the time I got there lol.

hopefully I get the day off

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Victra, when are you Edmonton? I keep hearing that you will be here for a large part of August? Truth?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Turtle Cake.

Victra, when are you Edmonton? I keep hearing that you will be here for a large part of August? Truth?
Yeah. I'm coming for August, probably some time next week or near the beginning of August. I'm camping for a bit first, so I donno when exactly i'll be in Edmonton. Edmonton should host a "Welcome-Me" tournament at Sid's house or something. =DDDD

No brawl please.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. I'm coming for August, probably some time next week or near the beginning of August. I'm camping for a bit first, so I donno when exactly i'll be in Edmonton. Edmonton should host a "Welcome-Me" tournament at Sid's house or something. =DDDD

No brawl please.
QFT. No brawl please.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Turtle Cake

Wait, you're in Edmonton till the end of this month? Where do you live?

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
k so friday I have nothing to do between 12pm to 10pm...I need somewhere to stay till then lol. Someone house me for a bit and have a smashfest or something??

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
So is there a smashfest happening this weekend? Like at Sid's place or something?

If so I need to know details! I'd be happy to host Brawlfests later on, when i can get my setup re-hooked.

Also, would there actually be brawl? I've barely touched melee in years, and I didn't 'discover' the competitive scene till long after I quit melee.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
KKKKKKKKKK

So smashfest tomorrow at my house. 10808 18 ave NW. Show up anytime after 1, stay until whenever. PM for directions, or call me 780-904-6819.

Unconfirmed:

Pretty much everyone?

Oh, and keep your eyes peeled for the BEST TOURNAMENT EVER! (not Frag)

Regarding Frag... Mr. Admin guy hasn't got back to me yet on that technicality, so I'm just going to open the floodgates and say anyone can enter, as I am going to be holding this during visiting hours (9am-10pm). I might make a thread later.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I love you Sid.

Me and Levi might come on down to frag.

Also, best tournament ever? are you the one behind this?

Cause I know about a pretty nice one right now. (that still isn't frag)

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
So is there a smashfest happening this weekend? Like at Sid's place or something?

If so I need to know details! I'd be happy to host Brawlfests later on, when i can get my setup re-hooked.

Also, would there actually be brawl? I've barely touched melee in years, and I didn't 'discover' the competitive scene till long after I quit melee.
Details are up. And there will definitely be Brawl at my place for the smashfest tomorrow.

Top Bottom