• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Hansel34

Smash Cadet
On a rather wierd note...

Who has a Youtube account called UltimateMach?

After some stalking...

ALLAN, YOU PLAY MAPLESTORRYY?

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
On a rather wierd note...

Who has a Youtube account called UltimateMach?

After some stalking...

ALLAN, YOU PLAY MAPLESTORRYY?
ALLAN MACH
Is apparently good at Maplestory and InFamous

I want to meet Calgary's only black smasher

EDIT: People should play Dragon Nest once it comes out on Jan 27th and Continent of the Ninth if it ever comes out in English.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
more like, alberta's only black smasher

is Shiro black? he's black right? He must be since he plays sf

looool <3 u mang

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
I actually have a deficit of black people I know. That's a direct result of graduating from a Westmount Charter School with only 80 other people.

There's a black family down the street, their oldest son is chill and is pretty darn good at bball, they have a dog that tried to get at some food in my backpack, and they own an Escalade.
BALLA

EDIT: Dont play against Allans Samus in teams. He keeps yelling MODERN WARFARE STYLE!!!! and camps the hell out of you at 200%.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
brad im actually offended
What the hell? Since when do you ever get offended.

who do you think i know who snowboards? lol
your mom

You say that like the game is going to be anything like that.

holy nuts i thought that was live action. those graphics are orgasmic
really? I thought they were nothing too fancy. Look at his face when he looks up, it's pretty bad. and Batman voice is meh.

allans 2 pro at maplestory he has a lvl 200 and 179 , i got a 132 lol
I wouldn't call that pro so much as a waste of time, any MMO base RPG with high level caps like that you can't really be pro at so much as commited. It's not like it takes skill to play long enough to get that high a level.

EDIT: People should play Dragon Nest once it comes out on Jan 27th and Continent of the Ninth if it ever comes out in English.

yay more stupid expensive MMOs

abdi's legit, me and him used to train a lot , i even ditched a girl so me and him could melee LOL but then he disappeared
So THATS how he got so good.

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
yay more stupid expensive MMOs
TROLL UNSUCCESSFUL

They're both free. I don't play P2P MMORPG's.

That's the thing about these Asian made mmo's, their audience is much more commited, so the companies are forced to push out quality products. And in a country where the internet is the fatest in the world and almost every teen plays an mmo, the companies make more money off of making games free to play with a cash shop to change your character's appearance.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
just throwing this out there

if i got melee a starting pot during my next tournament

do you guys think it would get a lot of people out for it?

I would try to go, to help support the scene.

P.S. BBCS2 is not gonna be out till spring due to other Fightin' games console around then and ASW trying to avoid any conflict in peoples interest.

SWEET BRO

Smash Rookie
paul you ditched that ***** AFTER you ditched us a week before.

i disappeared because i got bored of super smash brothers melee

and i was kidding brad jones

mach5

Smash Journeyman
yuzzuh i play maplestory. anyway smash on the 23. i still havent gotton any msn request from you goofs. so thus if you want to come and get smashed by me then add me. xrevolution2@hotmail.com

if you absolutely have nothing better to do then watch my youtube videos please press like so i feel some sort of victory over my fans

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
the companies make more money off of making games free to play with a cash shop to change your character's appearance.
If you're trying to tell me that ANY MMO makes more money then WoW, then you're an idiot.

I like eastern MMO's a lot actually, but they arn't worth the price since they're a dollar a dozen.

Aion was good, but it wasn't popular so you CANT EVEN buy game time for it in canada easily.

etc etc etc. Asian stuff I don't care about.

and i was kidding brad jones
Nigga I Figgah'd

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Lol @ "it's like Oblivion". I don't see mid air combos in Oblivion, and it certainly isn't single player.

Paul I get that craving every day, but it's satisfied by playing against computers. Been trying to not get complete tech skill playstyle and have been trying to play smarter... against computers. U-tilt to d-tilt combos ftw?

That test ain't Falco

EDIT: I dropzoned a Pikachu... watch out Kevin ;-)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Lol @ "it's like Oblivion". I don't see mid air combos in Oblivion, and it certainly isn't single player.

Paul I get that craving every day, but it's satisfied by playing against computers. Been trying to not get complete tech skill playstyle and have been trying to play smarter... against computers. U-tilt to d-tilt combos ftw?

That test ain't Falco

EDIT: I dropzoned a Pikachu... watch out Kevin ;-)
you really need some sharp tech skill first though and then learn how to space and play smarter. That way you have and know more options for when you do play smarter.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Honestly, I learned the game the way Victor is describing.

It's probably healthier to add tech stuff bit by bit to your game and have it open up doors for you, but I learned all the nooks and crannies of the game before I even tried thinking about what I do. I think m2k was similar when he played fox; all the doors open but not conscious enough to walk through them.

Be prepared to rage all the time though. Most players (esp Sid) can see when a person is playing like a robot and will walk up and fsmash you and then you're like "wat".

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
****T lol STOPP Bringingg that UP!!! but ya i think i got alot better, its so much easier learning to play smarter , instead of practicing tech skill all day. i can just focus on new mind games , and set ups with my solid tech skill background yaaaaaa knowwwwww

Top Bottom