• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Wait, isn't the address the one shiro posted back on like, page 1801 or something, the place the tourney is at?

I also saw that blazblue is xbox at the tourney =|.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Well think of it this way.

You and your buddy (or buddies) play some placement match.
First match will most likely be up against bronze.
Then silver.
Then gold.
Then platinum.
If you win the last one, most likely a higher ranked platinum or maybe even diamond.

Winning all 5 will get you into platinum rank.

However, depending on WHEN you lose (and then subsequent match after that) you may be put into platinum, gold or silver. (I'm pretty sure you can get into platinum even with 1 loss).
well that's dumb. That means i've lost all my silver matches but won all the platinum

Also, is there a hotkey for your base?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
wow thats gay. I did M&M&M every game went 4-1 and had a solid 110 APM. And they through me in Gold :(
its cause u aint korean

well that's dumb. That means i've lost all my silver matches but won all the platinum

Also, is there a hotkey for your base?
u hotkey it urself.

cant watch at work, ill watch it after work. whats it about

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Brawl Player Spoiler tags
do not read if you love brawl

I just watched some of the apex brawl vids and MY GOD they are terrible.
I CANNOT BELIEVE how boring they are. 95% of EVERY match is rolling, sidestepping, spamming ****. the game has been out for a while and is showing no signs of improved play. It's strange to say it, but I actually expected a little MORE from the game by now. I dont know why I did tho.
Really? I guess if you play it, it's a lot easier to see the differences. Some players are even pretty technical (dehf), but I guess that's also hard to see if you don't know the majority of things he's doing. I remember reading zhu saying that he was watching brawl matches and he actually really enjoyed them. Idk if he was serious, but it seemed like it, so it's kinda shocking to hear that you actually still hate it that much. W.e though, no biggie.

Limeee

Smash Champion
i actually think the funnest matchup to watch (w/o planking of course) is snake vs metaknight

people don't enjoy it because its so common however

ganon dittos are hella fun too

:009:

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol i was just trying to think of two characters that dont have any range spammable weapons like lasers or w/e. but i guess wario vs marth would be like kirby vs marth in melee? lol.

a long time ago, wario was the only character i would watch for brawl vids.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I enjoy watching all the match-ups, I find brawl just really enjoyable to watch in general. Any character vs snake is the best to watch though, very entertaining, mainly because I know the match-up is very fun to play, so I relate the watching to the playing.

KillLock

Smash Lord
Agreed with Luke, watching anything vs Snake is the best.

Also Tyson, Wario has mad air speed, Kirby ain't got nothing on him.

Limeee

Smash Champion
marth is amazing fun to watch

watching european marths never gets old, they always have new tricks every tourney

:009:

EDIT: i think i'll go all fox at this tourney

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Lol ps3 sticks

Why didn't you just buy a 360 one and buy a $10 adapter so you could play it on the PS3 as well :0
Cuz I know that PS3 version is the most played in most places for BlazBlue. If I wanna travel and become one of the best players for this game, gotta play what most people do, after all. lol

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
kungfudude2345
29 seconds ago wtf y is the media trying to make so many perfect teenagers first backsreet boys now justin beaver now this gay wad next is singing skynet

hahhaahhaahha

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
You guys are all gunna pick up Project M, right? Then we can all play online XD
Provided the button delay isn't as bad as I last tried.
thats that metroid game right?

Nintendo doesn't care much about these things, cause currently I'm playing a burned CoD: MW, Mario Kart Wii, CoD: WaW, MoH: H2, and Timesplitters: Future Perfect all online. Except for the last one, since it's for the GC
I think Nintendo realizes every one of those games is ****, except Timesplitters.

but if u spam fsmash, hbox will roll/wd out of shield to rest u anyway.
lol

I'm pretty sure if Sid and I did a fusion dance we would be the best at every non-top tier character in the game
NEVER I WILL DEFEAT YOU

brawl is not a game to watch
Brawl is hardly a game.

Lol ps3 sticks

Why didn't you just buy a 360 one and buy a $10 adapter so you could play it on the PS3 as well :0
Why not a PS3 one with an adapter? or a PC one? OR A UNIVERSAL ONE.

blah blah blah you guys don't like it so you don't know.
Right I forgot not finding it interesting means you're missing something. It's just boring.

baby baby baby oh

Vitality

Smash Ace
Why not a PS3 one with an adapter? or a PC one? OR A UNIVERSAL ONE.
Because:
PS3 stick with an adapter sucks because you have to connect an xbox 360 controller to it.
There's probably no such thing as a PC version. If there was one they wouldn't even have xbox/ps3 specific controllers (provided you can program it).
Universal one will cost you $40 + time soldering.

To be honest, if Microsoft wasn't such a **** to hold a monopoly on the xbox 360 controller market we wouldn't have problems with cross platforming.

In other news:
http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/6-real-life-super-heroes
WTF

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Because:
PS3 stick with an adapter sucks because you have to connect an xbox 360 controller to it.
There's probably no such thing as a PC version. If there was one they wouldn't even have xbox/ps3 specific controllers (provided you can program it).
Universal one will cost you $40 + time soldering.

To be honest, if Microsoft wasn't such a **** to hold a monopoly on the xbox 360 controller market we wouldn't have problems with cross platforming.

In other news:
http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/6-real-life-super-heroes
WTF
DUDE **** addapters, just dual mod your ****, allot fo the stick makers have mods on the sticks where you plug the stick in ps3/360/wii and it will auto matically know what console it is on

if you cant do that then simply graba cathulu board and educate your self on easy dual moding and your done

converters always = some form of lag!!!!

=(

vit you better be practicing for sunday!!

Top Bottom