• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I don't want to sound mean Tyler, but he's right.

You don't play smash, but you sit in your basement commenting on smash videos.:laugh:
too bad my basement ain't done

and in case you haven't noticed, it's always right before i go to bed, i check youtube vids and comment on them then head off to sleep. like that one i just linked. not a big deal, just because i like something doesn't mean i have to play it lol

of course victor reminds me like EVERY DAY of that

Limeee

Smash Champion
i watch football even though i don't play it/know wtf is going on, because its entertaing to watch
same goes for tyler and smash.

but then again, i don't talk like i know my **** with football, like tyler talking like he knows his stuff about brawl

Alphicans

Smash Hero
hey tyler how come you're talking so much about smash. Like, you don't even play smash.
omfg, who gives a ****? Stop being a little *****, he can watch smash if he wants. It's getting annoying seeing you post this stuff over and over and over and over.....

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
is anybody missing a copy of brawl, because apparently i have a copy of it in my wii and a copy of it in my game cover thingy, and i don't know why it's in my wii because i haven't played it in forever

what the ****

Vitality

Smash Ace
huh? i don't play brawl lol...

jamie vs jim melee money match
MM $10 Bo5

lets fight jim

Accepted. Give me a year to find $10

I am gonna have to help Jim out with this one.

Give me your downthrowing wisdom sensei.

is anybody missing a copy of brawl, because apparently i have a copy of it in my wii and a copy of it in my game cover thingy, and i don't know why it's in my wii because i haven't played it in forever

what the ****

That's totally my brawl even though I haven't owned a single brawl CD. Other than that use it as a nice coaster

I'm gonna have to do the same. i shall teach Jim Jiggs planking
Critique my melee videos if I manage to find any. I summon thee Carl!

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Nobody plays 3s except for me... *tear*

The day Circuit Circus closed was one of the saddest days ever. Not because it was a good arcade, but because it was the last 3s machine left in Edmonton.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
and whats worse is that they open a crappier arcade than ed's.

its all kiddy ticket prizes crap.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
lol steve that was 2 quality posts

jim vs jamie would be hype shiz but I think jim needs to learn the game for a week or two

maybe at the july 30 tourney?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
K so I'll be in Red Deer on Agust 6th-10th ish (somewhere in there for a few days) with my bro and we need a place to stay for 1 or 2 nights in there, preferably a smashers place.

I don't know who's from Red Deer or anything but would anybody be able to house us? Melee if possible... we're from BC. lol

PM me if you can or if you know someone that can if I don't report back to this thread later? I can't keep up with you active Albertans. LOL

Victra you're in Edmonton now right? *****! lol
Carl come visit when I'm there. <3

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
It shall be broughtaged.
Right now it's holding Roby extremes controller. So it should be filled with enormous tech skill when you get it. :)
Yay!
I'll post my info when I find my papers with the info on them again lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol wow. that yoyoglitch was amazing. where u at simna.
im not going to be attending that red deer tourney btw
boo
K so I'll be in Red Deer on Agust 6th-10th ish (somewhere in there for a few days) with my bro and we need a place to stay for 1 or 2 nights in there, preferably a smashers place.

I don't know who's from Red Deer or anything but would anybody be able to house us? Melee if possible... we're from BC. lol

PM me if you can or if you know someone that can if I don't report back to this thread later? I can't keep up with you active Albertans. LOL

Victra you're in Edmonton now right? *****! lol
Carl come visit when I'm there. <3
wow eff. Maybe I can go up with carl, who knows. xD

Stevo

Smash Champion
Ness is so bad dont even

lol was anyone un-cool enough to play magic cards at all?

I brought out my box of old cards today. I should sell all my old cards. I love how all the old cards are either retardedly useless, or incredibly broken.

brought back memories of elementary school. like 20 of us would sit and play, and we'd all get like 3 turns done before lunch was over, so nobody would ever win.
and everyones parents thought the cards were the devil.
good times, good times.

..........anybody?

KillLock

Smash Lord
Ness is so bad dont even

lol was anyone un-cool enough to play magic cards at all?

I brought out my box of old cards today. I should sell all my old cards. I love how all the old cards are either retardedly useless, or incredibly broken.

brought back memories of elementary school. like 20 of us would sit and play, and we'd all get like 3 turns done before lunch was over, so nobody would ever win.
and everyones parents thought the cards were the devil.
good times, good times.

..........anybody?

Just you, Man. Just you.

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
wow some of the more recent melee tournaments are only using neutrals + poke stad + kongo 64 for singles
no brinstar or cruise

Top Bottom