• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

kithkin

Smash Champion
Liz would be my girlfriend.

you know, the one I WAS trying to teach smash. but gave up and she learned smash players instead of the game.

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol did I pass randalls post count without noticing? or have I just been inactive and forgot I did a while ago?

either way, OLOL

edit: ADAM AND MANUEL YOURE NEXT

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I met Tyson on the bus and then, i like, smashed with him and a bunch of his buds in Henry's mom's basement today and it was super fun and then like, the first match was Tyson's flaco and my gcanon and then, i like won by crazy jesus luck and then like, i was wooping his asian buds bums with MeowToo and Fawks. It was cool, especially since Henry's basement wasn't renovated.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Quantity sure is good for a laugh though.

I mean if I had the most posts of anyone on smashboards ever, I'd sure laugh about it. Crap posts or not. (definately crap posts)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Hey! Listen!

I'm working on episode one for the At Melee's End movie. Mind you, it's more or less like another montage sorta thing.....

>_>

<_<

And it actually might not be episode 1 due to that fact, however, regardless, i'm still working on it.

The central idea for this episode is the two young smashers, 5950 and R.L.Prodigy. Give your shoutouts here, so i can use it at the end of the vid. Thanks.

Top Bottom