• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Brad that MM we had was my fox vs your sheik save one match where you went ganon on YI, and I went sheik (I won ofc). For some reason you CP'd corneria last match which made you lose. Just to clarify. In all honesty I really do believe I'd beat you no problem if we faced again.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Do a move, land on the ledge of a platform and boom absolutely no lag and you can do anything directly after that aerial. I was vsing Tyler and I did this as y.link: dair into ledge cancel into super quick nair into Tyler's ****ty surprise DI into falco's death.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i know man thats why i'd be in after. Also, thats what she said

money on luke actually.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Brad that MM we had was my fox vs your sheik save one match where you went ganon on YI, and I went sheik (I won ofc). For some reason you CP'd corneria last match which made you lose. Just to clarify. In all honesty I really do believe I'd beat you no problem if we faced again.
I just like Corneria, I don't care who it's good for, it's a freaking fun stage. Ever heard of playing for fun?

Wait, fun doesn't have enough apm. Nevermind.

Do a move, land on the ledge of a platform and boom absolutely no lag and you can do anything directly after that aerial. I was vsing Tyler and I did this as y.link: dair into ledge cancel into super quick nair into Tyler's ****ty surprise DI into falco's death.
Should probably mention that you actually have to slide off the platform. But I dunno, people never understand me even though I clarify that ****.

wow you're way too slow man, I'd trash Brad all day before you'd be in. Like you're not even in yet.
Uh, you already did, and he got in after. I don't see what your point is. You know how in works right?

My not actual money is on Bread.
money on luke actually. (something about scurred, I quoted the wrong post)
You guys realize I don't like playing Luke right? Like thats the MAIN reason I don't like him, he's not fun to play a FUN GAME with. Thats a serious problem, you have to be negative fun to do that.

All I can say is good luck getting me to actually want to play Luke. It's not even about the money or whether I win, if you want me to say Luke will win, fine, even though nobody should really say anything considering everyone in edmonton doesnt know how good I am, and nobody here knows how good Luke is. You guys could pay my part of the MM, and Luke could play Mewtwo, I don't really care. If I'm putting in the effort to come all the way there, I'm not coming to play against Luke. Seriously.

And for god's sake, Luke will never be allowed in my house.

Best combo in the game is y.links triple dair which ends with a fire spike just so everyone knows.
I don't think you realize you can do the same combo with more dairs.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
You guys realize I don't like playing Luke right? Like thats the MAIN reason I don't like him, he's not fun to play a FUN GAME with. Thats a serious problem, you have to be negative fun to do that.

All I can say is good luck getting me to actually want to play Luke. It's not even about the money or whether I win, if you want me to say Luke will win, fine, even though nobody should really say anything considering everyone in edmonton doesnt know how good I am, and nobody here knows how good Luke is. You guys could pay my part of the MM, and Luke could play Mewtwo, I don't really care. If I'm putting in the effort to come all the way there, I'm not coming to play against Luke. Seriously.
no johns :)

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Alright Tyson, you pay for the MM. Go for it. Really, it's a start at least.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
IMO, it's lots of fun to play against Luke.

We **** talk each other a lot and it's really, really fun.

"Oh Luke, why'd you just miss that grab? Oh man you really suck at this game."
Stuff like that. Good times...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I agree with Matt. Luke is my favorite person to smash against. For the same reasons as Matt said pretty much. Plus you can play really lame against him and not feel bad or you can play really goofy and have a good time.

Techchased.

:005:
It comes from all the chain choking experience.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
You guys don't remember anything about Luke?

Remember that time he said he would play like a ***** just to win. and said he DOES play like a *****? What makes you think he ain't playin like a *****

Stevo

Smash Champion
funnest people to play with in melee for me are
(keeping in mind that I havnt played vs. most of the people who post here very much)

pkmVodka - because he plays everyone, but especially, because he plays characters like DK. (as long as he doesnt go emo lol) <3

MikeMonkey - because there is just something about how he plays that makes him good, and you always want to figure it out so you keep going back for more.

Ken - because he is probably the best player ive ever played against.

MewtwoKing - But only the first 5 matches, he gets old quick.

Carl - because its like playing a combo vid.

Sid would be on the list, but Ive had some bad experiences with getting my zelda PIKACHUUUU'd to death

:( :(

lolol

Everyone else is too new school or from Calgary or from red deer or is Tyson.... but im sure everyone would make it on the list if I had played everyone more often

so that list was pointless!

EDIT
Anyone who plays melee still is fun to play against

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
funnest people to play with in melee for me are
(keeping in mind that I havnt played vs. most of the people who post here very much)

pkmVodka - because he plays everyone, but especially, because he plays characters like DK. (as long as he doesnt go emo lol) <3

MikeMonkey - because there is just something about how he plays that makes him good, and you always want to figure it out so you keep going back for more.

Ken - because he is probably the best player ive ever played against.

MewtwoKing - But only the first 5 matches, he gets old quick.

Carl - because its like playing a combo vid.

Sid would be on the list, but Ive had some bad experiences with getting my zelda PIKACHUUUU'd to death

:( :(

lolol

Everyone else is too new school or from Calgary or from red deer or is Tyson.... but im sure everyone would make it on the list if I had played everyone more often

so that list was pointless!

What about me steve? remeber how fun our ganon vs DK used to be? = D

EDIT: I don't find playing M2K to be very fun... >__>

Stevo

Smash Champion
yea actually DK vs Ganon is pretty awesome!

k my list is dumb cause everyone that still plays melee is fun to play against.

its fun playing mewtwo king like a couple times I thought.... but it goes from" fun" to "id rather be sailing" after a couple matches. (10 points to whoever knows what thats from)

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Brad and Luke are the 2 most boring people to play in smash ever.

As for who's better. **** Money matches. That's not how you settle jack ****. I can beat Levi 9 / 10 times but when it comes down to it he'd do far better against other people in a tournament.

EDIT: I want to get better at Melee but I suck ***, and I only get to play against 3 people at most.

EDIT2: One of which is Brad, and another of which just lost the game.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
yea actually DK vs Ganon is pretty awesome!

k my list is dumb cause everyone that still plays melee is fun to play against.

its fun playing mewtwo king like a couple times I thought.... but it goes from" fun" to "id rather be sailing" after a couple matches. (10 points to whoever knows what thats from)
warcraft 2 footman!

Top Bottom