• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
ill agree that luke's ylink is pretty good.

i honestly think luke and brad should mm too.

+1 to ylink/fox vs ganon/sheik bo5 mm

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Carl, best compliment ever... also yes, wilson wilson. He still owes you his pubes

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
lol i play pretty gay brad
shawn levi and mike all have cooler falcons than mine
and victor cause he ledgecancels
Is it just me or do all noobs ledgecancel more than good players? Like I used to ledgecancel all the time, now I only do it a little cause I actually learned to L-cancel.

My Y.link is pretty good imo
i don't think you understand.

Tyson651;8829023i honestly think luke and brad should mm too. +1 to ylink/fox vs ganon/sheik bo5 mm[/QUOTE said:
Y.Link vs Fox and Ganon vs Sheik?

Stevo

Smash Champion
Coin Match all day

so I guess I wont be at the first monthly cause I gotta work randomly ****!

I will be sure to ask for the day off specifically from now on (as long as the date for the next one is posted early enough)

Frio

Smash Champion
He could be just a serial killer doing it for the psychological gratification. He might be just killing random people, who knows.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Is it just me or do all noobs ledgecancel more than good players? Like I used to ledgecancel all the time, now I only do it a little cause I actually learned to L-cancel.
ledge cancels are just flashy and don't really reflect skill

but um silentspectre ledgecancels better than any other falcon and he's still good =/

luke's fox should definitely MM brad's ganon. last MM they had was at cast4 I think, and luke won

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah but the thing is

may = summer break = no homework

may = nice weather = good driving conditions

may = I'm not living with my dad in red deer = more freedom

Last summer in July I traveled to BC with a few of my friends on a road trip/camping. Going to BC again this upcoming summer for smash won't be a problem. Especially seeing as how the friends I went with last summer play smash.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah well whatever. I don't even care about that anymore cause then if I do go to something its like "oh that's victor for you" and if I do go to something its like "k"

So whatevs. There really isn't anything to hold me back from going to it. The only things that have in the past was my dad and/or homework and neither will be an issue this time.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
ledge cancels are just flashy and don't really reflect skill

but um silentspectre ledgecancels better than any other falcon and he's still good =/

luke's fox should definitely MM brad's ganon. last MM they had was at cast4 I think, and luke won
That MM was his sheik vs mine, and I don't chaingrab. =/ I don't really care, if you're gonna reference one match, at least talk about ADAT2 my ganon vs his fox and I won.

I presonally don't think it means ****, but it's more recent, AND it's the proper characters.

And it was tournament which I care more about than MM.

You are a noob if you don't play Ganon. =P
<3

I liked the Steelix one.

Top Bottom