• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
I have been awake for the last 55.5 hours

Given that
I worked 8 hours on Sunday
I spent 7 hours on an Essay on Sunday
I spent 11 of the hours having fun
I spent 3.5 hours playing guitar

I've put 29.5 hours into good use out of 55.5, making my time management efficiency at 53.1%

A average human is supposed to have 8 hours of sleep and I've been awake for 2.2 days, meaning I'm missing approximately 17.5 hours of sleep currently

If I had an existing sleep schedule and it were accurate with the recommended daily sleep, my time management efficiency would be at 66.6%

What did we learn today?

Nikanor

Smash Rookie
We are having a Brawl tournament in North Edmonton for anyone who is interested, on May 8-9. I posted something on the tournament listing forum, if you want to check it out. We also get together and brawl most weekends as well, if anyone is interested in coming down :D

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
We are having a Brawl tournament in North Edmonton for anyone who is interested, on May 8-9. I posted something on the tournament listing forum, if you want to check it out. We also get together and brawl most weekends as well, if anyone is interested in coming down :D
North Edmonton?! You must tell me where you get together, I'd be more than happy to join you guy's sometime.

Northside represent >.>!

Nikanor

Smash Rookie
It's at a place called Sou Kawaii, the address is 12923 97 st. We will be there this Friday and Saturday if you want to drop by. They also have delicious, delicious bubble tea there, so it is the perfect place!

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
How can you spend 7 hours working on an essay? I had a 2000 word essay in English last year and I bull****ted it in like 2 hours. And that was with 1.5 hours spent watching TV.
I was motivated to actually try on this assignment. Last social 30 class of this curriculum,and my teacher is heavy into philosophy, as am I. We're essentially covering the bare minimums of the course outline and working on things more relevant to today. It also involved one of my favorite films.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm back after spending about 11 hours at school. We were watching this thing on the holocaust Since 7ish. Scott was lollin' but i was almost in tears. It was so hard to watch. =[

Anyhow, in lighter news, I won the Math test MM. Matt got like 72 which made me lol. Scott got 93, so I was a little worried. But I ended up getting 104%. lmfao.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL SOU KAWAI. Did Aish tell you to come here? Welcome!

Sorry for the dubble post. On the Wii atm.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
It's at a place called Sou Kawaii, the address is 12923 97 st. We will be there this Friday and Saturday if you want to drop by. They also have delicious, delicious bubble tea there, so it is the perfect place!
Oh sweet that's not all that far from the Toy's R Us, if I'm not mistaken, even on the same block as the 7Eleven? Or wait, actually that would be on the same block as the Warp., I live by 123st and 128 ave(Just moved). So I might be dropping by. How many of you usually get together?

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Oh sweet that's not all that far from Grand Trunk, I live by 123st and 128 ave(Just moved). So I might be dropping by. How many of you usually get together?
Grand Trunk? Heh, I used to live right by there.

MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nikanor

Smash Rookie
Oh sweet that's not all that far from the Toy's R Us, if I'm not mistaken, even on the same block as the 7Eleven?, I live by 123st and 128 ave(Just moved). So I might be dropping by. How many of you usually get together?
Yup, it's squashed right in between the Toys 'R Us and the 7 Eleven. The store is fairly new (only one and a half years old :o) so you might not remember it. It's right beside Warp 2.

EDIT (a fancy alternative to double-posting, but annoying >_>):
It's usually five or six of us, depending on who has to work that weekend. The owners sometimes sit down and play too, if it's not busy.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Wait... is Sou Kawaii that bubble tea place that has like anime merchandise and ****. And also has a TV?

If it is, I went there like a long time ago eating some Pho with my friends but they had MvC2. I wrecked **** up.

Top Bottom